[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think Walt Disney would think about Zootopia, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: Walt_Disney_1946.jpg (72 KB, 444x656) Image search: [Google]
Walt_Disney_1946.jpg
72 KB, 444x656
What do you think Walt Disney would think about Zootopia, and all the recent Disney movies that are rather well liked and had great box office? Bringing him from the 60s to now to show him current Disney
>>
He would probably like them, but if he were alive, cgi would be several decades more advanced than it is today .
>>
WHO LET THESE JEWS TAKE OVER MY COUNTRY?!!
>>
>>80579208
Uh I think you mean animatronics
>>
Walt would probably love Zootopia and the princess movies since those are Disney's bread and butter. Not sure how he'd feel stuff like WiR and BH6 though. Action-oriented Disney stuff was after his time
>>
>>80579208
what?
>>
>>80579050
I can't say that he would hate them, dude loved his cartoons. I do however wonder how he would feel about the themes, especially Zootopia. Walt was pretty racist and went pretty crazy during the red scare and unionization, but he still made happy films with dark themes like Dumbo, that scene with his locked up mom, i still can't watch that without crying.
>>
>>80579240
>Robot wives would be cheap and effective.
>>
>>80579263
Walt loved innovation, if there was a new tech, or skill, or camera, you can bet Walt was already trying to figure out how to make a movie with it.
>>
>>80579303
was he really that important?
seems like it was blown out of proportion.
>>
Who gives a fuck? What would Rockefeller or the prophet Muhammed think of Zootopia? Both of them have about as much to do with the production of animated films as Walt.
>>
>>80579303
>dude loved his cartoons

What makes you think this is the case?

>he still made happy films with dark themes like Dumbo, that scene with his locked up mom, i still can't watch that without crying.

What in god's name makes you think he had anything to do with that scene beyond allowing his employees to make it?
>>
>>80579383
Walt made sure he was key to every production it's why he won so many awards, everything went back to him.
>>
>>80579437
People who don't know shit should really fuck off
>>
>>80579357
God I hate how people romanticize old fuckers. Disney, Tesla and Jobs did some cool shit. They weren't gods. Chill the fuck out.
>>
>>80579494
>Jobs
>did some cool shit
You mean stole some cool shit
>>
>>80579494
It's less that he's talented, it's more that he would have invested more money into and started looking into their technology a lot earlier on.
>>
>>80579518
Stealing is on of the coolest things to do.
>>
>>80579459
>Walt made sure he was key to every production it's why he won so many awards, everything went back to him.

Oh my god, you are actually a fucking retard. He won so many awards because he stole credit from the people who actually did the work. Most awards that the Looney Tunes won went to a half-retarded shithead producer that the actual cartoonists went out of their way to fuck with because all he did was piss them off all day with his brain-dead "executive decisions".

This is the type of oblivious person who votes for Trump.
>>
As much as he loved cartoons, before he died he was super focused in the theme parks. I would be more interested in his opinion on Disney buying out properties like the Muppets, Star Wars and Marvel.
>>
He thought Goofy was too wacky for the company's image. Fucking Goofy. He'd be happy the studio is thriving and doing the best animation right now, but what do you think any time displaced conservative is going to react?

Yet he'd compliment them on the rabbit's ass.
>>
>>80579330
I was thinking more like practical effects like the T-Rex in Jurassic Park would be cheap and effective. Still Walt thought Animatronics was the future.
>>
>>80579232
He hired Jews by the truckload. The New York office "Had more Jews than the book of Leviticus" Source- His biographer.
>>
>Sees the division of predator and prey in Zootopia

I get it, so you're saying we should separate ourselves from the Jews. I LOVE IT!
>>
>>80579408
...because he's the fucking person behind the damn company?
>>
>>80579731
Kay fucko tell me where i said he did everything, i just said he made sure he got credit for everything
>>
>>80579613
Thanks bender
>>
>>80579050

Tell him how much money it made. I'm sure he'll love it.
>>
File: judy concept 1.jpg (153 KB, 900x816) Image search: [Google]
judy concept 1.jpg
153 KB, 900x816
>>80579050
Considering his original goal was to transform animation into a medium not just for kids but also enjoyed by adults, I bet he'd be thrilled by how many older people are enjoying animation these days and are able to recognize it as a serious art form. He really wanted his work to appeal to all ages and I think that Zootopia achieves that. Seeing the spread of Disney World locations across the globe would also make him very happy.

>>80580298
this too

>>80580022
AROUND EWES YOU LOSE
>>
>>80579050
His biggest disappointments would be how EPCOT City never took off and how much American industry has stagnated.
>>
>>80579050
He would love it, because it's making a lot of money.
>>
>>80580422
>Considering his original goal was to transform animation into a medium not just for kids but also enjoyed by adults
So he would like anime?
>>
>>80580678
Probably. Depends on the series.
>>
>>80580298
I would love to take someone like Walt from his era and tell him a movie made by his company in under a month made over 200 Million dollars globally. and in one weekend alone made 73 million in its home country, yeah he'd probably realize inflation costs but in that moment he'd go into shock probably.
>>
If there is a Heaven, I wonder if people like Walt can actually watch films from Earth, since they helped influence or bettered mankind in some small part, towards something more aspirational. Y'know, like to check on your legacy as it spans generations of humanity.
>>
Walt would probably be laughing at the idiots who think is body is cyrogenically frozen.
>>
>>80580678
He would probably be as big of a Miyazaki fan as Jon Lassater is.
>>
>>80579494
>Disney, Tesla and Jobs did some cool shit
>Putting Tesla and Jobs in the same tier
Go fuck yourself mein nigger
>>
>>80580678
I think he'd love the well shaded stuff from the 80's & 90's but I bet he'd have mixed feelings about the mass-produced lower quality digitally animated stuff you see today. All I know is that he'd probably despise moeshit and think in line with Hideki Anno because it panders to pedophiles. I could see him into stuff like Dragonball, Genius Party, Mindgames, early One Piece, and other fun creative series with good world-building.

"moeshit was a mistake"
-Walt "remove the jew from every avenue" Disney

>>80581387
yes
>>
>>80579050
>...And you say this was all done with COMPUTERS?
>yes, Mr. Disney.
>Say, that's a pretty sexy little bunny, Ollie.
>>
fuck what would Walt think of Kingdom Hearts?
>>
File: 1455507104910.png (2 MB, 1312x1808) Image search: [Google]
1455507104910.png
2 MB, 1312x1808
>>80579050
the only show he would be proud of
>>
>>80583449
>it made HOW much money?
>and the japs do most of the work?
>make twenty more
>>
>>80579303
He didn't go crazy about unions though. During the depression he kept them fed and clothed and paid them well. In return they unionized when the times were good. Regardless how you feel about unions it IS a hostile act against management. Basically he felt he was a good boss who take care of his own and they in turn unionized to fight him and get more. Also fug gommies, better dead then red
>>
>>80583385
>>80583572

am i the only one who reads this thinking he's in a head in a jar like the old myth goes?
>>
>>80581898
No u. The whole point was that faggots go crazy over both them.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.