[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dude preacher lmao!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 2129794.jpg (88 KB, 638x425) Image search: [Google]
2129794.jpg
88 KB, 638x425
Dude preacher lmao!!
>>
Anybody else hype/terrified?
>>
>>80566271
Rogen should do a Hitman TV Series so he and his weed crew can be Section 8
>>
>>80566328
yep could be worse if it's mediocre.

If it's bad then it'll just dissapear and maybe in 5 years someone will try again.

If it's mediocre it'll get a fan following, Tumblr gifs, etc and have 4-5 seasons. It will also probably kill attempts at future adaptations because producers will be thinking of the lmao version and decline a more faithful adaptation.
>>
>>80566623
>If it's bad then it'll just dissapear and maybe in 5 years someone will try again.
That's not happening to any of the other shitty comic book tv shows.
>>
>>80566858
Because they're mediocre

Walking Dead, Agents of Shield, Arrow, Lucifer, etc

They are good enough to get a fan base and keep them going.

Bad would be like a terrible Wonder Woman show that only gets a pilot.
>>
>>80566328
it'll be horrible. first, it has a static setting. the show about the journey across america has a static setting. the big bad is odin who only ever even appears in VOL 7 arc. tulip, raised by a hillbilly republican gun nut dad is a black girl because of course she is. seth rogen is running the show. it's on a network that won't let you say fuck or curse so half of the character's lines will be bleeped out i guess? so much more shit.
>>
>>80567070
Where'd you get this info, my hopes just got deleted. Preacher was the book that got me into graphic novels, and even though I don't like it as much as I used to, I still have a fondness for it. The only thing I'd heard about the show was Seth Rogen, and it already had me worried.
>>
>>80567139
>Jackie Earle Haley as Odin Quinncannon: "A small, decrepit man with the unscrupulous iron will necessary to be the most powerful man in Annville County, Texas. The chief employer in town, Odin runs Quinncannon Meat & Power, a 125-year-old family run cattle slaughterhouse business
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/02/09/jackie-earle-haley-joins-preacher-as-odin-quincannon

raina from AoS is playing tulip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Negga

the show is on AMC. not a fan of the cassidy casting either, it's rudy from Misfits
>>
Fucking kikes man I swear, why do they have to ruin everything good and based?
>>
>>80567296
Oof, that hurts. Cassidy sounds shitty. Tulip doesn't really bother me, I guess. Could be alright. The trailer wasn't great either.
>>
>>80567359
after 18 years in development hell, we get Preacher as underrstood by Seth Rogen
>>
This was reddit: the comic so who cares
>>
> Someone wanted to make a panel per panel remake on HBO
> we get this

Damn...
>>
Preacher is an edgelord comic with all the depth and maturity of an angsty white high school student that's mad his mom makes him go to church. Seth Rogen's kind of a hack director with delusions of comedic genius. Frankly, the two were made for each-other.
>>
>>80567070
Please tell me you're kidding
>>
>>80567376
Cassidy is fucking Woody from This Is England, wow that was, as you Yanks say, a curveball but fuck I approve
>>
>>80569657
This.
>>
>>80569657
>Preacher is an edgelord comic with all the depth and maturity of an angsty white high school student that's mad his mom makes him go to church.
but this sounds more like marylin manson or tarantino shit, i even could take the guy who did human centipede, and that still is one step abover rogen
>>
>>80569657
D'you honestly think it's that bad?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.