[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is this supposed to be apart of the marvel cartoon universe...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: Frost Fight_zpsf9l3mdro.jpg (138 KB, 1000x792) Image search: [Google]
Frost Fight_zpsf9l3mdro.jpg
138 KB, 1000x792
So is this supposed to be apart of the marvel cartoon universe... If so is it Canon because they have the same voice actors/art style except for tony stark but they added the stupid Dino kid and ms marvel although she isn't supposed to debut until season three of scavengers assemble...

Anyways discuss also wtf Santa is half frost giant half elf who rights this crap
>>
Op here I know I said similar art but they destroyed rocket and groot... Also currently watching the film I guess rocket and groot are hunting Santa because Loki put a bounty on him
>>
File: 5616cd8926c49.jpg (86 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
5616cd8926c49.jpg
86 KB, 1100x619
I am groot lol
>>
Also Carols hair lol what the he'll were they thinking here...
>>
File: tumblr_nzbejooKzo1qa0v13o1_500.jpg (95 KB, 425x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzbejooKzo1qa0v13o1_500.jpg
95 KB, 425x750
Update on the story there's a kraken that lives under the north pole and hulk and Thor instead of helping are buying toys for kids in New York using Tonys money...
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
This crazy lady is wrecking rocket and groot... convinces them to let her drive their ship, drives it right inside an asteroid field and teaches them a life lesson about how awesome Santa is kek
>>
File: young carol.jpg (459 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
young carol.jpg
459 KB, 1280x720
Carol is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>80520335
I like everything about her except the adult hair and the way they animated her powers
>>
>>80518928
Is there a quality download anywhere?
>>
>>80520564
Yeah most torrents have them but I'm watching it on Netflix atm
>>
>>80518928
>So is this supposed to be apart of the marvel cartoon universe.

It's supposed to be a different continuity, but they just used the same generic art style.
>>
>>80520648
When I googled it says it's apart of the 12014 continuity which is the scavengers assemble, smash, Spiderman universe so I guess it's Canon right?
>>
File: cXlp5rR.png (730 KB, 1057x594) Image search: [Google]
cXlp5rR.png
730 KB, 1057x594
Lol shehulks in it for like 5 seconds while tony creeps up and gives her a present and a card for Xmas
>>
File: a126D9s.jpg (367 KB, 975x1374) Image search: [Google]
a126D9s.jpg
367 KB, 975x1374
>>80518928
>wtf Santa is half frost giant half elf who rights this crap
This is normal for Marvel
>Cerebro, the mutant-detecting computer of the X-Men, detected "the most powerful mutant ever registered" in New York's Rockefeller Center. This being was also detected by the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (Unus the Untouchable, the Blob, the Toad and Mastermind) who sought it out, resulting in a skirmish with the X-Men. This ended when Santa briefly transformed the Brotherhood into inanimate toys, teleported the X-Men away, erased both groups' memories of his involvement, and then gifted the city with snowfall, the first white Christmas in years.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Santa_Claus_%28Earth-616%29
>>
Just finished watching it it's 5/10 at best but what can I expect from a show that is 7/10 at best
>>
>>80521417
I love that picture you posted what's the source?

Also I know he's in 616 but it never actually explains his origins if anything it just says he maybe relay from Odin but it never once said from all I've read that he is half frost giant and half elf... Which still wouldn't explain his incredible powers he's like omega level and instead of fighting crime and saving the world he makes kids happy one day out of the year...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.