[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best superhero cartoon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: avenm.jpg (129 KB, 554x275) Image search: [Google]
avenm.jpg
129 KB, 554x275
In your humble opinions, what do you think is the best superhero cartoon? I need some suggestions.
(No Batman the Animated Series, that's too obvious)
>>
>>80515595
Batman Beyond. Shit is cash
>>
Do you want the best or do you want something that's clearly not the best but is obscure enough that you haven't watched it?
Because those aren't the same. Well except for the Brave and the Bold I guess.
>>
You don't need to exclude BTAS. It's not even the best DCAU show start to finish (though it probably has a couple of the best DCAU episodes).
>>
>>80515595

>Marvel has their Justice League
>They throw it away for movie tie in baby garbage
>>
Static shock
Teen titans (2003)
Young justice (season one)
Green lantern
Not really superhero,but Avatar TLA
>>
File: basement.png (60 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
basement.png
60 KB, 333x250
>>80515595
>(No Batman the Animated Series, that's too obvious)

It's also kind of shit

For every Heart of Ice there where three of these. There was no consistency.
>>
>>80515812
Damn you loeb....
>>
File: 1387417589118.jpg (194 KB, 580x929) Image search: [Google]
1387417589118.jpg
194 KB, 580x929
>>80515595
>>
OP here. I just said no Batman the Animated Series because everybody seems to go fucking nuts about it, so I don't need to hear anymore of it. I've seen, Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Batman the Animated Series, Spectacular Spider-Man, Young Justice, Justice League Unlimited, Green Lantern the Animated Series... I think that's it. So anything other than that would be a good suggestion.
>>
>>80516691
I probably wouldn't say the best ones, but Batman: the Brave and the Bold and Beware the Batman are pretty fun. The former is a great window into the DCU with a Silver Age flavor, while the latter actually experiments with obscure villains and long-term storytelling, though like GL:TAS, you'd have to get used to the visuals.
>>
>>80515812
I want to tell EMH Jan that it's her turn
>>
>>80515680
this and Superman: The Animated Series
>>
>>80515595
Wolverine and the Xmen. Caught this on Netflix and couldn't stop watching. Closest animated incarnation to what I thought Xmen should be IMO.
>>
>>80515845
>Young justice (season one)

This shit sucked

>>80519683

The only good episodes where the Nightcrawler ones. everything else was just so much more Bub wank
>>
>>80516050
This.
>>
Consistently great:
>The Spectacular Spider-Man
>Batman Beyond
>Superman TAS

The highest highs, but not as consistently good as the above:
>Justice Leage/JLU
>Batman: The Animated Series
>Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Breddy gud but flawed:
>Avengers: EMH
>X-Men: Evolution
>Young Justice
>Green Lantern TAS
>>
>>80520523
>putting EMH on the same level as Evolution

I've seen some shit taste but you nailed that m8
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.