[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it. She wants to fuck with him or what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: spiderman.jpg (97 KB, 527x618) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.jpg
97 KB, 527x618
I don't get it. She wants to fuck with him or what?
>>
basically telling Peter that he is a fucking loser, and MJ will be the greatest fuck he will ever recieve.
>>
>>80504979
basically she's a fucking cunt
>>
>>80505777
that's why they got married
>>
>>80504941
You're doing it wrong, you're meant to greentext the quote and then post "what did she mean by this?"
>>
MJ wanted the Spiderdick from the get-go, which continued steadily through his thing with Gwen and anyone else he got involved with.

Though let's be honest, everyone wants the Spiderdick. Betty Brant left her husband and moved back from fucking Europe for the Spiderdick.
>>
File: freak.jpg (246 KB, 1280x474) Image search: [Google]
freak.jpg
246 KB, 1280x474
Doesn't matter. She won't get down with someone who is a FREAK.
>>
>>80505897

What about FemClone Peter/Jessica in Ultimate? Did she have a similar ability? Did it work on men now, or did it still work on women?
>>
>>80506661
That's a good question. I think Ultimate clone saga might have been where I stopped with USM
>>
>>80504941
Typical female arrogance, she has such a high opinion of the sacks of fat on her chest and the lukewarm hole between her legs that she thinks being with her is like winning the lottery.
>>
File: 1456288268716.png (211 KB, 286x272) Image search: [Google]
1456288268716.png
211 KB, 286x272
>>80507739
Okay
>>
>>80507739
For most men it is winning the lottery.
>>
>>80507739
>lukewarm
Not warm?
>>
File: friendship.jpg (71 KB, 321x159) Image search: [Google]
friendship.jpg
71 KB, 321x159
>>80506360
Heh heh heh....
>>
>>80506360
They seriously need to publish more of that strip. I've been reading it for years and still know so little about the early build to the marriage. It's good to know MJ had her struggles with it even in that canon.
>>
>>80504941
She's trolling him by pretending he's won the lottery when he actually hasn't. She does it a lot.
>>
>>80507886
like a bag full of sand
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.