[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prince of Egypt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: Prince_of_egypt_ver2.jpg (20 KB, 289x431) Image search: [Google]
Prince_of_egypt_ver2.jpg
20 KB, 289x431
This is one of, if not, the best non-Disney animated films ever, right?
>>
File: Card Crusher.png (70 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Card Crusher.png
70 KB, 200x200
No waifus though
>>
>>80498710
Two waifus are shocked by this allegation, along with one of their brothers
>>
>>80498785
Now the waifus are shocked by my forgetting the image
>>
>>80498710
What are you talking about maang? Zipporah was hotter than Jasmine.
>>
>>80498669
>Moses set my people free
>While I harden the pharoahs heart and kill thousands of innocent civilians
Was God an american?
>>
File: mexmlpP1Ox1rnvwt1.gif (499 KB, 500x242) Image search: [Google]
mexmlpP1Ox1rnvwt1.gif
499 KB, 500x242
>>80498810
Jasmine ain't shit on Zipporah. Besides, how many guys get to say that their wife made them see God?
>>
>>80498856
>Not getting Old Testament God
He was an immaterial being the time of thousands of material gods. He was the one and only and quite jealous. In fact in ancient Judaism giving the one god (who you couldn't name without drawing it's ire) a gender was considered dangerous in some circles.
>>
>>80498856
God was like gods were in the day. Petty, vengeful and generally not the nicest guy. It wasn't until Jesus that people came into the idea of worshipping deities for the nice things they promise you, rather than to avoid the bad things they threaten you with. And Catholics still prefer the latter.
>>
>>80498886
You do have a point about Jesus. He was the first god that said "You can live eternal without being a set culture or race!", the best before was a painless death, a resurrection (varies from painless to painful) on race, or an eternal abode with varying states of awkward sleep to near eternal torment.
>>
File: Worshiping_the_golden_calf.jpg (80 KB, 442x500) Image search: [Google]
Worshiping_the_golden_calf.jpg
80 KB, 442x500
>>80498785
Brother in law to the other, too.

Aaron was kind of a useless twat in the movie. I get that if he followed his Biblical role though, it probably would have been a bit too distracting from Moses' character. I think the only way you could really make that dynamic work is if it was a buddy movie about Moses and Aaron, and that would have been a completely different movie.

Just imagine what a worthless cuck he'd be in the movie if they actually showed him getting bullied into making the golden calf.
>>
>>80498886
Nah, there were people that that worship God for the bountiful land that they got but instantly forget him after they have all that they need. It's just a lesson not to forget about God's kindness.
>>
>>80498856
If the Jews tried to revert to idol worship or go back to slavery so many times after the God demonstrating them in the most unsubtle terms how hardcore He is, do you think Moses' task would have been remotely possible without that demonsration?
>>
>>80498669
Who the fucking idiot likes this shit moive jews?
Is /co/mblr being infiltrated by Jews?
>>
>>80499156
Why doesnt he just mind control them
Hell why did he even give us free will at all, Free will is stupid
>>
File: 1384007934379.gif (754 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
1384007934379.gif
754 KB, 245x138
>>80498799
>>80498810
>>80498858
>tfw no Nubian gf
>>
File: 1456373438834.jpg (45 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
1456373438834.jpg
45 KB, 498x412
>Jewish anti-Egyptian propaganda

Fuckers think they built the pyramids, for fuck's sake.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.