[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://thearrowverse.com/the-flash- 2x20-set-photos-hint-at-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
http://thearrowverse.com/the-flash-2x20-set-photos-hint-at-ruptures-introduction/
Johns is going all out
>>
>>80480716
Wait, that's Cisco's brother. His other brother. Who he's never spoken about? I really do hope they somehow make him still related to Cisco, like his cousin or something.

It's very difficult to type up Cisco and not Crisco.
>>
I'm finding Arrow more compelling this season than Flash, last season was the opposite.

Fight me
>>
>>80480716
>meanwhile on Arrow: Donna comes down with a bad case of food poisoning on the night of her and Captain Lance's big date and Felicity has to cover
>>
>>80480716

Motherfucker they're really going all out with using Vibe's New 52 series.

I ain't complaining though, that series had some really great ideas. Shame it got cut so short.
>>
>>80480716

That suit looks fucking sweet.
>>
>>80481288
Arrow isn't very good on it's own or as a Green Arrow show
>>
>>80481214
They showed Dante in an episode, it could be him. Or it could be Armando and he hasn't talked about him because he doesn't talk about his family much in general.
>>
So what are his powers?. Is he related to Cisco?

Explain /co/
>>
>>80481338
>Felicity comes down with a bad case of Felicity on the night of her and Felicity's big Felicity, and Felicity has to Felicity.
>>
Not Persuader and the Atomic Axe
>>
>>80481841
Rupture was the New 52 version of Reverb, who was Vibe's brother Armando
>>
Does that mean Cisco gets to suit up soon?
>>
>>80481338
so instead of just telling the truth that Donna has food poisoning like an adult, Felicity is going to lie and do everything she can to avoid the truth. Sounds about right from "don't lie to me Felicity"
>>
>>80481841

In the New 52 series he got sucked through the Boom Tube that gave Cisco his powers and got dropped onto another world where he basically developed the same powers as Cisco, but got brainwashed to be evil.

The issue where he was revealed is actually really heartbreaking.
>>
>>80481898
Cool. I wonder if he's gonna be related to Cisco
>>
>>80481288
I agree mate.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.