[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uter Appreciation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: i-begged-you-anon.png (1 MB, 2124x1362) Image search: [Google]
i-begged-you-anon.png
1 MB, 2124x1362
I begged you to look at mine first
>I BEGGED YOU

What did he mean by this /co/?
>>
>>80459669
He wanted them to judge his first because he knew he'd eat it if he had to wait.
>>
>here's the grapes
>and here's the wrath!
>mm, good wrath
>>
Would you care for a bite of my Vengelerstrasse bar? I also have a bag of marzipan JoyJoys! (mit iodine!)
i wonder what any of that tasted like. i would take a lick of your flavor bar, uter. also did he say flavorbar or flavorwax? the internet can't decide
>>
>>80460180
Put me down for "flavor wax."
>>
>>80459669
I wish we could have a "What did they mean by this" thread where everyone just rephrases the quote in different ways.
>>
>>80460212
i mean i mishear shit like crazy especially back then. i thought he was first saying 'flavorstrauss bar' and then abbreviating to flavor bar, but i see i was wrong on one count so it could be the other. there IS flavored wax candy after all.

you also have to admire the fact that his parents have managed to continue buying him familiar german candy, as there's no way he'd simply have some left from before he arrived in the states. that shit was gone before he got off the plane.
>>
File: 4esikKB.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
4esikKB.gif
2 MB, 300x225
DON'T MAKE ME RUN, I'M FULL OF CHOCOLATE
>>
>>80460252
I just figured there's an international supermarket in Springfield that sells German candy.
>>
>>80460329
in a town like that? in the mid 90s?
>>
File: In-us-all.png (2 MB, 2136x1336) Image search: [Google]
In-us-all.png
2 MB, 2136x1336
I guess you could there's a bit of Uter in us all
>>
>>80460354
I remind you that the Kwik-E-Mart imports all its ice from the Arctic Circle
>>
File: and then dexter said.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
and then dexter said.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
>>80460408
good point
>>
>>80460408
Hey if you know a better way to get ice, I'd like to hear it.
>>
>>80460354
I remember an episode where Lisa is lost in an ethnic neighborhood, and she's calling Homer in a phone booth and an old woman presses an octopus against the window and screams, "You buy it! You buy it!" It might not have been in Springfield, though.
>>
>>80460470
that was springfield's unexpected russian district. now THAT i buy that they have. after all springfield is ambiguously an oregon seaport town
>>
>>80460385
What did he mean by this?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.