[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the only bad episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Arnold_Betrays_Iggy.jpg (72 KB, 635x475) Image search: [Google]
Arnold_Betrays_Iggy.jpg
72 KB, 635x475
Is this the only bad episode?
>>
>>80449334
> something bad happens to a character.
> bad episode.

I fucking hate /co/'s mentality.
>>
It's cringe as fuck that's for sure.
>>
>>80449334

I wouldn't say it's only bad episode, but it's an episode I don't really understand. I think the writers must have been high or something cause it just seems to go to Doug levels of autism
>>
>>80449931
I can see people calling it bad because Iggy really didn't get any comeuppance aside from Arnold hating his guts after making him walk out in public in his bunny pajamas.
>>
File: Laugh harder.png (668 KB, 682x460) Image search: [Google]
Laugh harder.png
668 KB, 682x460
>>
>>80450590
Holy shit someone wearing a bunny suit is not that fucking funny

They can all go to hell
>>
>>80450528
That's the point he lost probably the nicest person in town as a friend because he just had o have revenge
>>
File: Beavis & Butthead laugh.gif (87 KB, 250x203) Image search: [Google]
Beavis & Butthead laugh.gif
87 KB, 250x203
>>80450635
> someone weared bunny suit during his childhood.

Hi Bugs!
>>
It's neither the worst episode nor a bad episode.

>>80450528
That is comeuppance. Iggy is now friendless. And comeuppance isn't necessary, anyway.
>>
File: 1415198088924.jpg (15 KB, 312x348) Image search: [Google]
1415198088924.jpg
15 KB, 312x348
>>80450722
>>
>>80449334
>Only bad episode
>not half of season 5, much of 4 and parts of 3
>>
>>80450635
my question is how and why did they get a TV crew out there just for that? Was it just a slow news day or something?

>>80450645
even then he got revenge on the wrong guy.
>>
>>80450528
I never understood why Arnold even agreed to do it in the first place. I guess he didn't realize just how bad it'd be, bad enough to hate Iggy's guts afterward.
>>
>>80450722
I'm sure what you've written is very creepy but if you want anyone to actually read all that shit you might want to conceal that it's about your shitty fetish until most people are too far in to stop instead of making that the second sentence.
>>
According to lore, Bartlett hated this episode. And Iggy became a background character after this.
It did show that even Arnold had his limits he would go to in forgiving someone.
>>
>>80452945
my friend had the issue of wanting to help everybody, its not the best trait, tho I believe arnold does it for better reasons
>>
>>80450590
This still gives me awkward boners
>>
>>80449334
Well, there was a similar episode where Sid accused Arnold of stealing money and led a lynch mob.
>>
>>80450722
This arouses me
>>
>>80449334
prolapsed anus
>>
>>80452945
>Iggy became a background character after this
actually before this he was almost entirely a background character, after this he disappeared from the show entirely
>>
>>80449334
It's bad, but for "mean-spiritedness". Whatever the fuck that means.

It's basically just one, overly-long drawn out gag without much else to entertain.
>>
>Is this the only bad episode?
No, there's also Stoop Kid, Haunted Train, and Stinky's Pumpkin.
>>
>>80450590
>>Stoop Kid and Eugene laughing
Those ungrateful little shits!
>>
>>80456097

>It's bad, but for "mean-spiritedness". Whatever the fuck that means.
>Whatever the fuck that means.
>It's basically just one, overly-long drawn out gag without much else to entertain.

That. That's what it means.
>>
>>80452945
>Bartlett hated this episode
Ok, let's settle this. A lot has been said about the creator hating the episode, forcing the writters to apologise, and forbidding the episode from ever being released again; but I remember in a previous thread it was said that those were all lies from some idiot in the Arnold wikia making stuff up, the same guy in fact that started the rumor that the pigeon guy was originally going to commit suicide.
Can anyone confirm anything? Are there even any actual sources about the stuff regarding this thread's episode?
>>
>>80450722
Best post on /co/ right now
>>
>>80450722
saved
>>
>>80456246
>stoopd kid
>stinky's pumpkin
What's wrong with these?
>>
>>80456950

Nothing. I especially liked the Train one because of how it resolved with the whole sulfur thing and the late night workers.
>>
>>80452945
>according to lore

You mean, according to sourceless bullshit internet rumors spread by the people who hate this episode.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.