[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The sequel to Man of Steel is a Superman standalone! >It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
>The sequel to Man of Steel is a Superman standalone!
>It's only setting up Batman and Superman!
>There's just the Trinity!
>Aquaman and Cyborg have minor background cameos!
>We aren't even THINKING about The Flash!
>Of course Doomsday's not appearing!
>Green Lantern isn't in it!
You fucks are so gullible
>>
This is what I'm betting on
Dan Amboyer doing everything he can to avoid saying he's Green Lantern seals it for me. Hal Jordan is in this, at least
>>
>>80441815
Superfriends sequel confirmed!
>>
>It's not the Justice League without Green Lantern
He's gonna be in it
>>
File: Amboyer.png (295 KB, 1440x1830) Image search: [Google]
Amboyer.png
295 KB, 1440x1830
>People are buying EW's shit
Sad!
>>
>Stealth Justice League movie

Hyped.
>>
Green Lantern WILL be in this movie
>>
>>80442071
That's what they said about Martian Manhunter.
>>
>Justice league movie
>Not hyped

Fuck wrong with you?
>>
>>80444361
>overcrowded movies are okay when DC does it
>>
>>80444528
Yeah because it wont be a fucking quip fest where everyone is trying to prove how clever their dialogue is.
>>
File: justice-league-01.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
justice-league-01.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
I really, really fucking hope Hal is in it and not shoved off til JL part 2 or something horrible.
>>
>>80444361
>Justice League movie
>Marketed for almost 3 years has Not The Justice League Movie Yet
>Movie has to set up new characters, potential villains and make room for the Nightmare stuff which might weaken the supposedly main Bat vs Supes plot
>All of this in 2 hours and a half
>Movie is so long stuff has been cut for the special edition

I mean, i really hope this turns out to be good. After all if they use the nightmares, Flash stuff etc. as just "big easter eggs" like Snyder said then maybe the main story won't be affected too much and we'll just find ourselves with an enjoyable self-contained movie that also quickly sets up all the other DCEU stuff

But can you guys really be surprised if people get worried a little?
After all we've seen it already happen, AoU had a whole lot of movies backing it up, we already knew most of the cast, and yet it still ended up being chopped by all the various set ups and some of the new characters (Ultron and the twins) despite being decent additions ended up being weakened by the fact that simply the movie didn't have time for them
>>
>>80444644
No, instead we'll have pretentious dialogue speaking in metaphors trying to prove how clever this movie of people with superpowers in costumes is.
>>
>>80444644
Yeah but it'll still gonna be a cheap cgi explosion fest where they spend a good chunk of the movie doing a fight scene just so everyone can contribute and look powerful. So it's still gonna be kinda grating and overcrowded.
>>
Why do you little Marvelfags want this to fail so bad? Are you really that brainwashed from being 13 when IM1 came out?
>>
>>80441815
>Aquaman and Cyborg have minor background cameos!

But that's still true fucknut.
>>
>>80445461
I don't want marvel movies to succeed either, I'm just tired of all of these super hero films and it's getting to the point where I just want to fast forward through the fight scenes since it all just starts blending together. I just want something different.
>>
>Don't worry about the movie being overcrowded anon, Flash and Aquaman are very short cameos at best. That's just people who want this movie to fail, and besides, that would take away from the central BvS conflict.
>They're totally showing up and it's going to be awesome! Look at this comic panel from decades ago!

Can you guys just pick a side already
>>
>>80445531
How do you know it won't be different? You haven't seen it. What about MoS and the Nolan films makes you think this movie won't be plot driven instead of quip driven?

I also don't know why you are shitposting about capefilms on /co/, not exactly the place to go if you don't like superhero movies.
>>
>>80445558
Short cameos can be awesome, look at the people going bananas over Easter eggs.
>>
>>80445589
I'm on /co/ because I like comic books, and again I don't care about quips. I just haven't seen anything in the trailers that makes me interested in it, and the direction of MoS wasn't anything spectacular. If it is like MoS or the later two Nolan films then it'll still be just as boring to watch as Avenger's II was.
>>
>>80445662
Kek what? You have terrible taste dude. MoS was the best comic book movie of the last 5 years and The Nolan trilogy is the best one of all time despite the 3rd being okay. I bet you only watched it once or didnt watch it at all and just spew crap out you hear.
>>
>>80445706
It could have been the best comic book movie in 10 years and it still would have been bland and boring. I mean fuck yeah I only watched it once, but it's not like if I watch it again the movie will magically be cut together better and the action will suddenly look interesting instead of the generic blockbuster fare.
>>
File: 1448906814571.jpg (9 KB, 215x199) Image search: [Google]
1448906814571.jpg
9 KB, 215x199
>>80445706
>MoS was the best comic book movie of the last 5 years

I wish all the best for the DCEU, but anon, please
>>
>>80445812
and what do you think is the best one, then?

Winter soldier? Cause it's the only contender.
>>
File: just sayin.jpg (44 KB, 310x328) Image search: [Google]
just sayin.jpg
44 KB, 310x328
>>80441815
>all the cameos are at the very end after doomsday and lex are beaten
>people realize that the league wasn't shoved in the movie and it wasn't over crowded
>instead they say dc is copying marvel (which is kind of true)
>everyone trusts the russos in juggling a dozen heroes and several villains and subplots that was obviously overloaded by execs

DC just can't win.
>>
>>80445800
Kel fucking called it, you faggot you barely remember it, you just spew out shit you hear.
>>
>>80441815
>WB going from a Superman movie to a 'Totally-Not-A-Justice-League' movie.

Fucking slow your role, WB.
>>
>>80445883
>everyone trusts the russos in juggling a dozen heroes and several villains and subplots that was obviously overloaded by execs
But I don't trust them, I'm skipping Civil War specifically because of that shit.
>>
>>80445845
I personally think GotG could be a contender too, but it's not just about which one is the best, for me even stuff like Deadpool or Ant-man would beat MoS
>>
>>80445927
Are you kidding?
You know the amount of executive meddling The Winter Soldier had?
>>
>>80445950
>gotg
>memepool

Antman was alight, I'll give you that, but for christs sake man, Deapool wasn't even a good movie in general, let alone a good cape one.
>>
>>80445901
I remember Man of Steel fine, and I don't read these threads enough to hear shit to spew out. Like I said I come to /co/ for comics so I hide movie threads most of the time. I don't know why it's hard for you to believe someone doesn't like a shitty blockbuster that was formatted like a student film. It was different from what Marvel was putting out, but it wasn't doing anything better.
It's not even like I have a problem with just MoS, I've just gotten tired of the stylization most action movies seem to be using these days. It's all just kinda bland looking. There are some exceptions like Only God Forgives, Dredd, and Fury Road, which have nice visual set ups even if they don't always have the most airtight scripts.
>>
File: 1454175115816.png (566 KB, 762x342) Image search: [Google]
1454175115816.png
566 KB, 762x342
>>80446068
> this whole opinion in general

How does someone just become so...wrong?

It's like I'm talking to the '/co/ is a singular person' faggots for real.

..and you're not even baiting either. The fact you legitimately believe the tripe that flows out of your mouth is astonishing.
>>
>>80446169
Dude, let the anon be, he might be too cynical about it, but how does saying "i'm tired of these movies" count as a "wrong" opinion?
>>
File: 4133463-blue+lantern+guy[1].jpg (453 KB, 1041x1600) Image search: [Google]
4133463-blue+lantern+guy[1].jpg
453 KB, 1041x1600
>>80442183
HOPE
>>
>>80445845
For the last five years of capeshit:
God Tier: Man of Steel, Captain America I and II, X-men First Class and DoFP
Good Tier: Ant-Man
Ok Tier:Dark Knight Rises, Avengers, Iron Man 2, Thor, ASM, Wolverine
Shit Tier: Green Lantern, Iron Man 3, ASM 2
Never saw Thor 2 of GotG
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.