[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Snart kill him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 3
File: Heat_Wave.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Heat_Wave.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Did Snart kill him?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>80435169
OP here, why was there no talkback thread tonight?
>>
>>80435169
he put him on ice
>>
>>80435721
There was. But you can start another one.
>>
>>80435721
It's a very boring show.
>>
>hawkman dead
>heatwave (probably) dead

now that kendra and ray's romance is heating up, i'm guessing one of them is gonna die, too.
>>
>>80435734
Goddamit.
>>
>>80436250
Wrong. There was one but it auto-saged.
>>
>>80436318
He's not dead, he said only one was leaving alive.

Snart froze his legs to the ground and left, thus being the only one to "leave" alive.
>>
Thread is dead because you didn't put a subject. Good job OP you cucked yourself

>>80435721

>>80429342
>>
>>80435734
>>
>>80436318
Between Horse Teeth and Based Ray, I would rather have Ray survive.
>>
>>80435169
Why didn't Geoff Johns protect him /co/? I thought most of the Rogues were Geoff Johns' husbandos.
>>
No chance Mick is dead. He's in an ice time capsule or just got his legs frozen in place or something like that.
>>
>>80436519
>have half his body frozen
That would definitely kille him
>>
>>80436636
>comic book tv show

He'll be fine.
>>
>>80436446
No just cold. It goes cold sinestro Hal for geoff waifus
>>
>>80436383
Other than leaving him there I think you're right. They said only one of us is "walking out" alive. Snart totally froze his legs and carried him back to the ship.
>>
All things considered, that was a pretty sad moment since they made it out to seem like Snart really treated him like a brother and was only trying to look out for him
>>
>>80435169
When is this show doing it's 3 week Hiatus or is that just the Flash?
>>
Where the hell were they in that last scene anyways?

It looked like the place that the Flash spoke to Snart when Flash begged him to at least not kill people anymore in Season 1
>>
>>80436844
after next week
>>
>>80435169
he was off-screen so no, he's alive.
>>
>>80436854
That's what I thought, too. Maybe it was the same place.
>>
Man I like this show but it's already fallen into the same pitfalls of Arrow and Flash. All this bullshit talk about love needs to stop.
>>
>>80437037
that's what people said about Stannis
>>
>>80437457
We'll see if it was just for this episode of if it continues.
>>
>>80440228
The description for next week clearly establishes that ray and horseface grow closer.
>>
>>80435734
Was gonna say.

He'll probably get Captain America'd later on.
>>
>>80435734
Also, the episode's called "Marooned", and while it obviously referred to the incident with the pirates, there's a possibility it refers to Mick as well.
>>
>>80440287
Darn.
>>
Is Eve Baster and Akiron a DC comics reference?
>>
>>80440430
Rick Starr the comic Stein liked as a kid is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Ranger
>>
>>80440479
I'm more of a Captain Comet guy myself.
>>
>episode established Rip was a rookie time traveler with other more experienced time travels training him

FUCK YOU. I AM SERIOUSLY UPSET AT THIS
>>
>>80440499
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Pirate

We got a Starman reference too.
>>
>>80440541
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanjar_Ro

And Kanjar Ro. This episode actually had a lot of obscure references.
>>
>>80440287

Its just a needless set up to bring love drama into the mix when Carter comes back and Ray has to get cucked. It serves no purpose other than to appease sex hungry tweens
>>
>>80438334
What!? The Mannis is dead?
>>
>>80440479
Wow, I'd not heard of that one before.
>>
I doubt he is dead
they didn't mention hawkguy in the promos, so that was a given
>>
CONSTANTINE ON THE TEAM WHEN
CONSTANTINE AND SNART GOING AT IT WHEN
>>
https://youtu.be/Q7N-afbhwBk?t=60
which episode featured this fight scene?
>>
>>80441818
>tfw no severe flirting by Sara being shot down by John because birds are too much trouble
>tfw no scene where John no sells time travel because he'd done it before, himself, using magic
>tfw no lecturing by Stein at John where John gives no shits
>tfw Heatwave and John don't have any time to bond
>tfw no magic duel between Savage and John
The only problem with giving Constantine a recurring role is that he could probably undo the immortality.
>>
>>80436844
Seriously what's up with all these fucking breaks, Jesus Christ... What the hell ever happened to breaks between seasons and that being it? Now we're getting mid-season finales and breaks between those too, what the actual fuck.
>>
>>80441818
he's too important to the timeline
which brings me to the biggest flaw in this, does Ray Palmer and Firestorm help save the world multiple times respectively? If they die it'd fuck up thing
this Rip Hunter logic is super flawed
he should of took other people if he didn't want to disturb the timeline
if he acknowledges why not go all out?
Bring Wally, Arsenal, Superboy, Tim Drake, Kyle, Donna for funsies
at least they'd be the most effective as fuck
disturb the timeline my ass
>>
>>80441846
None yet.
I assume they'll deal with that when they're finished dicking about in the past, and have to ask Flash, Green Arrow and Felicity to help them stop him in the modern era.
>>
>>80440541
Rick Starr was Space Ranger not Starman if that's what you're referring to.
>>
>>80442285
No the post is referring to the character linked in the post. Are you retarded?
>>
Or rather Space Ranger is his own thing independent of and prior to his appearance in Starman. I wouldn't really consider that a Starman reference.
>>
>>80440430
>>80440479

Baxter and her ship are from the 90s Time Masters series
>>
>>80442301
Oh I forgot about that. Space Ranger was also in Starman.
>>
But yeah I actually am mentally retarded/have brain damage now that you mention. I'm not kidding.
>>
>>80435169
I hope not. You can't just kill your bro like that, that's just ice cold.
>>
>>80442324
>>80442302
>>80442301

wait why am I even conceding to you int he first place? My point is still valid

Space Ranger and Black Pirate were both in Starman but neither of them originated in it and both have existed outside of it since

You guys are still making it sound like one of the actual Starmen or Stargirl was mentioned when that isn't the case.

Granted it seems likely there's a Starman especially since there's apparently a Sandman. But this is like if someone called Martian Manhunter being on Supergirl an Animal Man reference because he showed up in that comic.
>>
>>80442580
Didn't you just admit to being a literal retard?
>>
That whole "he's to dangerous for our families,we can't take him back to 2016" so much bullshit.He's not angry at everybody,just Snart.even if he wanted to get revenge on his sister (which i doubt) lisa can take care of herself.or,Why not get back to 2016,put him in jail and fuck it?
>>
>>80435169
>Bringing Heatwave along was only because him and Snart were partners

I get the want to make Snart have a high power level but the way to do it isn't by making heatwave look bad.
>>
Heatwave was just a fat asshole

If he is gone I will be glad. Hopefully Sara can follow soon
>>
>>80440423

So he left him with one charge in his heat gun and a bottle of rum?
>>
>>80442640
I guess Len doesn't want to take the risk.
>>
File: captain cold civil war.jpg (85 KB, 640x1000) Image search: [Google]
captain cold civil war.jpg
85 KB, 640x1000
He's not dead til we see a body
>>
>>80444420
well done
>>
>>80435169
it was cold as hell how mick subtly implied that snart fucked himself up messing with his own timeline.
>>
>>80444420
nice
>>
>>80442108
>which brings me to the biggest flaw in this, does Ray Palmer and Firestorm help save the world multiple times respectively? If they die it'd fuck up thing

I like to think that while they weren't important to the timeline before this whole experience makes them step their game up when they come back to the present
>>
>>80444420
Rogues War when?
>>
They're killing off the Prison Break actors because there's going to be more Prison Break.
>>
>>80446847
I'm pretty sure they can make time to finish LoT at least
>>
>>80446847
Didn't Prison Break ended with Wenthworth Miller character dead?
>>
>>80440514
How is it in the comics?
>>
So Sandman when?

I read Sandman Mystery theater ages ago and but I loved the shit out of it.

When do we get based Wessley Dodds and Rex Tyler?
>>
>>80446988
tv magic
>>
>>80447850
Hnnnnng. Soon, If the items on the shelf have any meaning
>>
>Kill any chance of Ray having a good plot of growing into his own as a hero and possibly leader by forcing him into a shitty romance plot with worst girl.

He's done. Romance is the kiss of death for character development in CW shows. Now Ray's character will just revolve around a boring relationship with Kendra.

Never underestimate the CW writers' ability to build upon the most boring plot lines imaginable for their characters instead of what makes them interesting.
>>
>>80446576
We still got some Rogues to introduce first but this would make a great S4 or S5 long term Flash plot.
>>
This episode was literally legends: Civil War
>>
>>80440514
>when he started
It also implied he became an ace later on. The Captain of the other ship said something like "thre great rip hunter" so everyone knows him and his reputation.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.