[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show is shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
This show is shit.
>>
I coulda toldya that!
>>
>>80315498
did Carol die yet or did she reach the Rick, Michonne, Daryl level where she'll never die?
>>
Why don't they just kill Rick off? Is he really that popular?
>>
>>80315498
And you are right
>>
I stopped watching in S2 when they stayed at the fucking farm for 20 episodes crying about nothing.

So Im guessing it got even worse?

I remember the prison arc in the books being pretty good, and brutal as fuck. Im guessing they toned it way down for TV and made it shit?
>>
>>80315589
Kirkman has said she is the only safe character.

Daryl might be dying in the season finale though.

>>80316857
It was only 13 episodes, and it was picking up towards the end. They didn't cry over nothing either, it was just slow. Mostly boring drama in the first half. Better to binge watchm

It actually got a little worse in S3 under Mazarra, but it's been steadily improving ever since Season 4.

Prison arc was changed some(mostly due to Mazarra being retarded as fuck). The Governor was different, but a much better character. Be didn't rape Michonne, but held Maggie down on a table half as a threat.

They're getting to the best part of the comics now though. Negan is coming in the finale, played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
>>
>>80315498

>Hear all the buzz and hype way back
>Don't pay too much heed
>Friend: Let's watch Season 1
>Alright, whatever
>Watch it all the way through
>Okay
>Guess it's alright
>Nothing special
>Read/watch stuff about them screwing over Season 2 or something

I just don't get it. My family all love it. Even watch that Talking Dead thing afterward. I don't get why something so simple and generic would need a post-episode breakdown or whatever. Guess it's so the masses can feel like it's something deep or something.
>>
>>80317233
>Kirkman has said she is the only safe character.
don't forget Rick. and Carl. those two, even in the comic are untouchable at this point. I am hoping for Daryl meets Lucille. just for the reaction videos that will pop up.
>>
>>80315498
I stopped watching after OP Carol saved them from Cannibals. Is anything noteworthy on-par the Governor happens next?
>>
>>80315498
No duh. I watched the first three episodes when they premiered and dropped it right there.
>>
>>80317545
The cannibals follow them around for a while, later they find a town and it's all "We can't trust the outsiders!" Then Glenn dies but doesn't and some Mad Max dicks come hack up the town. That was pretty rad. Then the town gets overrun by zambies.
>>
>>80317727
you forgot the waste of time that was Beth in the Hospital.
>>
>>80315498
Better than the comic.
>>
The show should just be the Carol, Daryl, and Michonne show. They're the only interesting characters.
>>
It's definitely the most boring show I watch.
I only continue watching it because I've come this far already.
>>
>>80317871
>They're the only interesting characters.

Well they went and killed off all the others
>>
Normie's first syndicated drama
>>
>>80317920
Really? Even Rick and Carl?
>>
>>80317883
which are the more interesting ones please
>>
>>80318049
Better Call Saul
Every Capeshow
>>
>>80318004
No the other interesting characters
>>
>>80318190
So who is not dead?
>>
>>80318190
Dale, Tyrese, Merele, T-Dog. am I forgetting anyone?
>>
>>80318238
Andrea holds the record for hottest woman on the show and she's now dead.

Even hotter that a milf took the title away from cunny and tits.
>>
>>80318116
Is this some kind of hyperbole? Like, the walking dead is so boring even THESE shows are more interesting.
>>
>>80318238
Axel, Oscar, governor, old one leg guy... milton? I kinda dropped off after that did kirk acevedo die? I guess he must've since he's on 12 monkeys now
>>
File: readImage.jpg (19 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
19 KB, 409x393
>>80318308
>Andrea holds the record for hottest woman on the show
>Andrea
>hottest woman on the show
>>
>>80318397
Depends on if you don't enjoy things or not.
>>
>>80318432
>Don't enjoy things or not don't enjoy things
>>
>>80318535
;^) i'm literally drunk
>>
>>80318425
This.

Andrea was literally fucking disgusting. In more ways than one.
>>
>>80318593
Well obviously her character was a massif retard but she was SO fine in a dirty, lonely gen X woman kinda way.
>>
>>80318574
and I've been awake for three days
if you rape your sister when you are drunk
you wont get away with that excuse
nor should you for poor literacy
>>
>>80318713
You're right anon. I rearranged my wording halfway through my sentence from "depends on if you don't enjoy things" to "depends on if you enjoy things or not" and I made the grave mistake of lacking the forethought to proofread my margarita.
>>
>>80318682
she is the most masculine looking person in the show.
>>
>>80318810
>not commando carol who looks either 50 or 75
>>
>>80317883
Chuckled.
>>
>>80318838
she at least looks like a woman. just an older not very attractive one.
>>
>>80318807
Yeah I noticed that, it's fine though I got the gin of it
>>
>>80318308
wrong. Maggie best girl.
>>
>>80319081
I guess I'm talking on a fetish level. Maggie's so attractive that I don't even think about her compared to slutty old dirty blonde Andrea.
>>
>>80317545
Season 5A

After Terminus, the group reunites and run into Father Gabriel Stokes and stay at his church. Gabriel struggles with having not let people into his church when the outbreak happened. Rick and a few others go on a supply run to a nearby store with a flooded basement where the supplies are. Bob Stookey gets pulled under by a nasty, near-skeletal walker and gets bit.

While the group inside celebrates, he goes out to die peacefully alone and gets kidnapped by Gareth and the surviving Terminus people. They cut off his leg and eat it in front of him. The TAINTED MEAT scene plays out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvwUUcoectg

Bob gets dropped off back at the church. Rick and the others learn about the Termites being alive, make a plan to kill them. They pretend to head out to trick them, but sneak back into the church through a back way since it's night time and hide in the shadows. The Terminus folk come in and begin looking for the others they left in the church. This scene plays out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JISWgEtO2QE

and Bob dies peacefully. Abraham, Rosita, Eugene, Glenn, Maggie leave for Washington, Rick refused to go. Eugene reveals he lied, they eventually go back to the Church.

Next is what most people find boring, the Hospital. Beth's kidnapping plot is resolved, she was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta, where a group of Police officers, doctors, etc have secured the upper levels of the hospital and set up a small community where Dawn, one cop, rules almost like a dictator. A couple of cops have been sexually assaulting female "patients" in the hospital and the leader turns a blind eye. It turns out they injure and kidnap people to add them to their group, as working servants. Things come to a head with Rick and co. finding out Carol was hit kidnapped. Rick kills one cop and captures two others and arranges a meeting with Dawn. Dawn is stubborn and Beth dies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn_vi6OVO_k
>>
>>80317545
>>80319747
(continued)

Morgan, who had been seen following the signs for Terminus and found the one edited to say "No Sanctuary", shows up at the abandoned church and finds a map telling Rick to head for Washington(Abraham had left it there after he, Rosita, etc had initially left the others for Washington).

Season 5B

The group head out to find Noah's community at Shirewilt Estates near Richmond, Virginia, to find it has been attacked and everyone is dead, with cryptic "Wolves Not Far" messages written. Tyreese is bitten by Noah's younger brother zombie and by the time the find him and cut his arm off it's too late. He dies and they bury him.

They decide to head for Washington like the original plan, since Eugene might've had a good idea even if he was lying. After their van breaks down and they travel for miles on foot, they stop at a barn during a storm. Rick tells a story that ends with a famous comic quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kCxN6o4ymA

Aaron shows up after the storm, shows them pictures of Alexandria. Michonne pressures Rick into going with him. They reach Alexandria, Eric(Aaron's boyfriend) is injured. Most of the group adjusts okay, though Daryl refuses to shower and is reclusive(though starts forming a friendship with Aaron and Eric) and Sasha takes on part of Michonne's comic stuff and has a breakdown during a party. They have video interviews with Deanna(Douglas and Regina were gender-bent). Rick gets a shave. Rick and Jessie Anderson start hitting it off. Noah dies brutally on a run along with a couple other dudes and one of Deanna's sons. Pete Anderson and Rick scuffle, Rick brandishes his gun that he and Carol snuck in, Michonne knocks him out. Daryl and Aaron head out to look for more people and find Morgan, who has become a zen master. At a meeting to decide what to do with Rick, Pete(who stole Michonne's katana she hung up) kills Reg Monroe. Deanna okay's Rick to kill Pete and he does.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.