[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill Six Billion Demons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 24
File: WON59.jpg (694 KB, 900x1165) Image search: [Google]
WON59.jpg
694 KB, 900x1165
“I heard a man’s heart is worn on his sleeve. Well, it ain’t exactly correct by my reckoning, but close enough. Men is easy to read. Their heart shows all up in their eyes and face. It comes out in their breath, their voice, and the slant of their walk. Men is living things, beautiful and simple.

Where does an angel keep his heart then, I wonder? Troubling thoughts, my lads. Troubling thoughts, indeed.”

– Volk, Stoker’s Guild scion

>Fissures
>>
File: An Angel's Faceless Glare.png (4 MB, 2082x995) Image search: [Google]
An Angel's Faceless Glare.png
4 MB, 2082x995
>>79807454

Oh, it's ON NOW!

I really did not expect White Chain to go Thorn Knight.

Wow.

Wow.
>>
File: yb7R3.jpg (76 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
yb7R3.jpg
76 KB, 638x638
>I'm going to accept
WHAT
I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT
>>
what. WHAT.

Noooo Aba, what are you doing to mai waifu ;_;
>>
>>79807776
He's upgrading your waifu. With spikes and flamethrowers and maybe a rad motorcycle.
>>
>>79807881
Also a hole in her head.

There's nothing sexier than a woman with a giant, gaping hole through her head.
>>
fun fact, it has been scientifically proven that tearing the front part of your own head off is the angriest thing it is possible to do
>>
>>79808127
The enraged screaming certainly helps a lot

On the positive side of things, muh waifu can now be more effectively face fucked
>>
>>79808127
>fun fact, it has been scientifically proven that tearing the front part of your own head off is the angriest thing it is possible to do

Yeah, no lie.

I was getting a creepy flashback to Vladok when White Chain did this. It seems like faces have meaning in the cosmology of this universe, so is this, like...unchaining her power or some crazy stuff?

Also, look how dark she is. Some anon a few threads back was theorizing her white flame was going out. What the fuck does that even mean?

Moar comics pls, Abaddon! Must know what's happening to waifu!
>>
Just started reading this. Finally.
>>
>>79808431
>Just started reading this. Finally.

Welcome to the funhouse, anon!

Be sure to read the accessory stuff, and take the time to look at the art in detail, there is insane amounts of cool stuff in there.
>>
>>79807454
I love that even her wing-eyes look mad.
>>
this is bad. Shit just got real.
>>
>>79808361
>Also, look how dark she is. Some anon a few threads back was theorizing her white flame was going out. What the fuck does that even mean?

To me, it seem like her ideals on the angels place into the world was torn apart. Her change of color means that she have lost her innocence. She is going full speed ahead to the dark side, when she realised that the ones she belived righetous would have done nothing to make the situation better.
>>
File: 1416890142.jpg (41 KB, 337x498) Image search: [Google]
1416890142.jpg
41 KB, 337x498
>>79807454
>mfw

Apart from that, I've got a lore question.
It has been stated that there are four orders of inheritors. The Sustainers and Perceivers are the ones who "run" the world, as Aeons are bound by Law and Devils are bound by Masks, Names and Contracts. However, no Perceivers apart from Humans have been introduced. Are Men the only Perceivers or are there more?
>>
File: Michael Was Right.png (363 KB, 1048x246) Image search: [Google]
Michael Was Right.png
363 KB, 1048x246
>>79807454

>Michael knew she'd be back

That bastard is crazy and evil, but he knows, he knows....
>>
>>79808497
I just realized what the art reminds me of, or I guess I should say who: Stokoe. The art is very Stokoe-esque.
>>
You know, I really like what Abbadon's doing with his story and worlds. When the world the author built is real fucking big and the protagonists just happen to be occupying it.
>>
File: face.png (406 B, 126x134) Image search: [Google]
face.png
406 B, 126x134
>>79809076

>mfw
>>
>>79808361
She was beat up. In the void their spiritual flame is effected so that's why it's not as bright as before.
>>
>>79809207
I don't think it has ever been stated that Angels are supposed to be good. They are supposed to uphold the Law, and majority of them still do. Even Thorns do, in their own, twisted way. Apart from that, is Michael really that evil? He doesn't want to genocide all life on the Wheel, he wants to overthrow the Demiurges. Besides, I don't think it's a story about Good and Evil. It's a story about Will and lack of thereof.
>>
>>79809076
Yes. There are men as the Perceivers, and Servants as the Sustainers. As far as we know humans don't vary too wildly from our earth in their appearance but there could be humans who are blue or something. The crazier creatures are probably all servants. Only men, servants, aeons, and devils were ever named when we get info about the creation of things.
>>
>>79809076
>>79810272
I guess the most human-like races are Perceivers. It's simply the most optimal form for fucking around and doing things without limitations.
>>
Welp so much for shipping White Flame
>>
File: who.jpg (82 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
who.jpg
82 KB, 500x647
>mfw I just noticed pic related hidden in one of the pages while rereading

Now what's this supposed to be?
>>
File: LaylaBrimstone1.png (267 KB, 232x564) Image search: [Google]
LaylaBrimstone1.png
267 KB, 232x564
gun witches need a spotlight in this story
give me more layla
DONT KILL OFF LAYLA
>>
>>79811584
Hidden how?
>>
>>79811584
apparently that is "Kill Six Billion Demons"

how did you find it
>>
>>79811615
>>79811639
Ctrl+A this page http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-4-79/
>>
>>79811584
It's a rare Punished Allison.
>>
>>79811656
oh cool, ive been snooping around the directory
looking at all the edits is fun
http://killsixbilliondemons.com/wp-content/uploads/
>>
>>79811656
Just looks like a meta joke to me. probably also a hint, like at that character's existence. Unless we already know that character. Do we? I can't remember
>>
>>79811842
Judging by the key on the forehead, the eye color, and the general facial structure I was guessing that it was old grandma Ally, but who knows.
>>
File: sixinchespg3-700x963.jpg (304 KB, 700x963) Image search: [Google]
sixinchespg3-700x963.jpg
304 KB, 700x963
>>79811840
I love digging into people's directories.
>>
>>79811965
good point. That'd be pretty dope
>>
>>79811584
>>79811639
>>79811842
That's Meti most likely considering all the pages leading up to that were about Meti's sword manual and it fits with her description. Why she has a key and why she responded to Kill Six Billion Demons remains to be seen. It's very mysterious and hints that things are more than they seem
>>
Hey that's unexpected I would think xe decided to tell both side to fuck off.
Interesting.
>>
>>79812525
Probably will once she gets her shiny new body.
>>
>>79812336
So the page is about revealing the name of the heir.
The hidden page is "Don't wear it out.." as in "that's my name..."
your conclusion is that the picture isn't of the comic protagonist, but instead this lore character that's only been introduced in text snippets after the comic and never actually appeared?
That's some brilliant deduction.
>>
>It's a story about Will and lack of thereof.

So is Michael closest to Rightclops or Green Lantern?
>>
>>79811584

WHAAAAAAT!?!

Where did this come from?
>>
>>79812712
>Green Lantern
More like a Guardian.
>>
>>79812766

>>79811656
>>
File: maya.jpg (844 KB, 900x1160) Image search: [Google]
maya.jpg
844 KB, 900x1160
>>79812602
Meti was the master of Maya, an important character, and stuff from her sword manual was accompanying pages leading up to that post. I'm smarter than you.
>>
>>79812336
That may be possible. The similarity towards Allison is peculiar though.

I'm guessing she's either some secret ancestor of Allison's or she actuais Ally through some time/AU shenanigans.

>>79812602
To be fair it is kind of weird that Abaddon would just give out a big spoiler like that, even if it is hidden.
>>
>>79811599
>gun witches need a spotlight in this story

Can you imagine how badass Layla would be if somebody smuggled her something GOOD?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqRNe_qTx7Y

Just imagine it....

You know, come to think of it, Allison might be sitting on a gold mine. Of military potential, that is. Imagine Earth-class weaponry in Throne, in the hands of her army.

Suddenly, this whole "Kill Six Billion Demons" name sounds fucking plausible.
>>
>>79812883
Nah. The more limited the gun the cooler it is. Pistols and blunderbusses are cool not only for their looks but that you have to be a badass to be really effective with them. A machine gun is a weakling's gun.
>>
>>79811656
>http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-4-79/

I DID NOT THINK I COULD LIKE THIS COMIC MORE.
>>
>>79812881
Flimsy reasoning at best anon.
>>
>>79811965
>>>79811842
>Judging by the key on the forehead, the eye color, and the general facial structure I was guessing that it was old grandma Ally, but who knows.

That is exactly who it is. That's the God King Al-Yis-Un, when she has gotten old and terrible in her might.
>>
>>79812881
You're right, this character that's never appeared in the actual comic is obviously the titular character.
Fuck that was an ass beating your sure gave me with that flawless logic.

>>79812882
If it had been young alli i'd agree, but given it's not 100% clear who it is, i don't see it being a spoiler.
>>
>>79812882
>>>79812602
>To be fair it is kind of weird that Abaddon would just give out a big spoiler like that, even if it is hidden.

I don't think this is that kind of a story.

Abaddon is telling a myth here. He's as much as said that Allison is the true heir. All this nonsense with the angels is them making a dumb mistake.
>>
>>79811842
>Unless we already know that character. Do we?

"He will wield the terrible blade of want, and the pillars of heaven will quake with his coming.
And his name-
-his name will be-
k-
k-
ki-
kill-
KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS."

and then in response to that: >>79811584

"Don't wear it out."
>>
>>79807454
no! I liked your face.
>>
>>79807454

I guess she couldn't face her world anymore
>>
>>79813751
Fuck off
>>
>>79813062
Is now a good time to start hyperventilating?
>>
>>79812928
go fuck yourself
signed,
/k/
>>
>>79815122
This is a world where lusting over slicing people up and being good at it makes you a shitty swordsman. You go fuck yourself.
>>
I believe White Chain will have a change of heart eventually. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
>>
>>79815930
I don't think she's entirely turning, there's a chance White Chain or somebody's going to make some sort of gambit later on.
>>
>>79815297
That's according to meti, who had some unique opinions about violence in addition to being the best at swords. I imagine that most people take a more practical viewpoint on it.

In any case, apparently jagganoth is sitting on a bunch of modern/future weapon tech.
>>
>>79815930
I doubt she's sincerely throwing in with Michael and the thorns. She just wants a body so she can take an active role in events again.
I'm willing to bet the new body will have some kind of limitations built in to what she can do with it, like the way her old one would crack if she told a lie.
>>
>>79818434
we see tech around everywhere. TVs are shown to be common in throne and apparently the old gods had them even.
>>
>>79819086
Yes but the Demiurges don't allow it to advance very far in throne and weapons are not allowed at all. Jagganoth has a stockpile of sci-fi weapons from the worlds he owns.
>>
>>79808015
>>>79807881
>Also a hole in her head.
>There's nothing sexier than a woman with a giant, gaping hole through her head.

First: HOLY SHIT!
Second: I wonder if this is White Chain's "normal" angelic look? It seems pretty common for them to lack heads/faces, while being otherwise fairly human-shaped.

Maybe she's just denying her femininity to be more angelic, and also going thorn knight?
>>
>>79818540
I doubt this is a rational decision.

She doesn't believe in what Michael is doing, but seeing angels sit around PRETENDING REALLY HARD they are making the world better by COMPLETELY IGNORING IT pissed her the fuck off. She possibly wants to do something, anything, to fix the world even if it's the wrong thing.

Regret over the path will come later.
>>
>>79819292
I don't think they have a normal look. If you mean what she looked like before getting humanized probably not. She just tore off her face because that's the most human part of her
>>
>>79809217
now that you have mentioned it, I get a lot of orc stain vibes from many parts of this comic
>>
File: Geof_Darrow_Hard_Boiled.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Geof_Darrow_Hard_Boiled.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>79819988
>orc stain

Good god, I am fucking ashamed at you schlebs, thinking Stokoe is good in any way, shape, or form.

Geof Darrow, anon.
>>
>>79820240
>Not liking Stokoe
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>79820325
>>Not liking Stokoe
>What is wrong with you?

Stokoe does all right...for a schleb who's imitating Geof Darrow's style.
>>
>>79820240
>>79820364
>schleb
You're clearly a faggot.
>>
>>79820364
The only similarity is that they create environments with a lot of attention to detail. Might as well say they are imitating Moebius as well
>>
>>79812883
Jagganoth has a fucking nuclear arsenal and laser weapons. It's been stated by Abbadon that futuristic tech is present, but heavily restricted by the demiurges as a mean of control.

Also a gun is going to do very little against someone totally impervious to physical harm and with complete mastery of time and space.
>>
>>79821313
That's why you use magic bullets.
>>
>>79810272
Zoss is some kind of red human.
>>
>>79821467
He's brown?
>>
>>79807587
>>79807454
Angry wing eyes are angry!
This design is really cool.
>>
>>79821506
Looks more red to my eyes, though the robe might be influencing that.
>>
>>79807454
Shit just hit the fan. Damn it,fucking Michael ;_;

So,White Chain's gonna kill Allison,isn't it?
>>
>>79819292
(S)he isn't going thorn. Thorn knights are essentially the ultimate nihilists and believe that the only way to restore God is to kill everyone.

2 Michael and Metatron are collaborating towards the same goal, but they don't share the same ideal. White Chain is just going to help them in their insane scrabble to resurrect God and break the cycle of royalty.
>>
>>79821558
Might be your monitor. He's definitely brown.
>>
>>79821611
White Chain will absolutely not kill Allison.
>>
>>79815297
You understood Meti's teachings incorrectly.

It's being obsessed with killing and with killing in a certain way is what makes you a "shitty swordsman". Meti prided herself over her skill with the sword, but was brutally beaten down by an enemy who was overwhelmingly superior to her physically and she barely won by gouging his eyes out.

A proper swordsman is one who uses any and every method possible to "cut" down his foe.
>>
>>79821621
They DON'T want to break the cycle of royalty. Or rather, that's what the Thorns want, but they know it's impossible, so they're collaborating with Michael's plan instead to set it on a desirable course for them.
>>
>>79821758
I know. I didn't really describe it correctly. Anyway what I meant is if you use something like a machine gun with poor precision and a flurry of bullets it seems to me that would be against the spirit of things, making it easier and losing the artistry of the shooting. The gun witches could have a different philosophy but I don't feel like it because she is only using the guns she's using. They could have no philosophy at all. I don't know. I just feel like it would be against the spirit of the thing.
>>
>>79821784
Michael does. He thinks the whole concept of a material universe was a dumb idea and that everything should go back to being a glorious universal YISUN
>>
>>79821832
Well, the theme in Meti's teachings seems to be to take down your opponent in a single blow. That shows strength and skill. Defeating your opponent with a multitude of cuts, blows, and shots is shoddy work and you can't be satisfied with that if you want to be strong.

Guns and the like are fine for war, though. Not everyone is going to be a master swordsman, after all. But Meti's teachings on being a swordsman is all about having to let go of any reliance on others (people, tools) and becoming capable of killing your foe with your will alone (hence, the sword of desire?).

>>79821856
Nah, he wants a stagnant, quiet Throne, but he does not want to remove "Royalty" completely because he believes that to be impossible.

The "God" Michael wants to return is a king for Throne. "How" he wants the king to rule is another matter, though. Some here have theorized that what Michale meant when he said Zaid would meet with Metatron was that Metatron would break his mind and turn him into a puppet for the angels. Who knows.

He has, however, given up on emptying Throne.
>>
>>79821932
>the sword of desire
The Terrible Blade of Want.
>>
>>79821558
Everything is slightly red in KSBD
>>
>>79821611
>Implying White Chain isn't taking Mike and Metatron on a Ruse Cruise.
>>
>>79809076
Perceivers stick to the human model, intelligent design is a thing in K6BD even if it is achieved through evolution.
>>
>>79810207
Mike's on the same path of 'order' and not 'justice' that WhiteChain believes.

Remember Koss beat law and order into them, not good.
>>
>>79821832
A machine gun is much more accurate than a musket or a pistol. Some of the longest ranged kills have been made using a machine gun.
>>
>>79812881
Can you at least put down a disclaimer that this is all speculative bullshit?
>>
>>79818540
KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS PRESENTS:

ROBO-COP: STONE COLD EDITION
>>
>>79822694
>disclaimer
back to tumblr with you
>>
>>79807454
From what I see an angel doesn't need a face to live or anything really.
Why do they wear the faces?
>>
>>79823083
If I took off her face would she did?
>>
>>79823095
It would be extremely angelic
>>
File: polenese.png (108 KB, 191x206) Image search: [Google]
polenese.png
108 KB, 191x206
White Chain, what are you doing?

Why is shit suddenly hitting the fan so hard?
>>
I need to reread this whole book again, I'm losing track of things.

If I'm understanding correctly, the man faced bird (michael?) believes that the wrong person was given the key, that alison's shitty boyfriend was supposed to be the king.

That statement doesn't line up with what i remember happening. I could be wrong but it seemed like koss definitely wanted alison to have it.

is birdman just completely wrong, or was the boring forgettable boyfriend the actual heir, and now we're due drama and conflict over that? Is alison going to lose the key, only for the bf to die/become a puppet? Followed by alison having to save the day without the key?

That seems too cliched for this book though.
>>
File: 1427676782040.jpg (474 KB, 1546x600) Image search: [Google]
1427676782040.jpg
474 KB, 1546x600
>>
>>79823423
what am i looking at here
>>
>>79823645
In short, Abaddon is a slob/inflation fetishist and occasionally draws art for it. Some people are actually made uncomfortable by this.
>>
>>79823735
We don't even know that for sure. He just answered some request in a /d/ drawthread.
>>
File: this is fine.jpg (156 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
this is fine.jpg
156 KB, 600x887
>>79815930
>>79818115
>>79818540

eh.. honestly, WE don't really know who is right either. Thorns just LOOK Evil.

Concordant knights were the old guard, and kept order, before the 7 kings.
7 kings took over. things were good for a while, then slowly went mad, and everything has gone to shit.

Thorn knights- hey, everything has gone to shit, we need to cleanse the multiverse of this shit, and start over.

Concordant knights-this is fine.

2-Michael =mr. Smith. kill the humans. I am the Law.

Her tearing off her face, is directly related to this.
http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-1-6/
>>
>>79823735
Why does this matter
>>
>>79823735
Dobson must love that guy.
>>
>>79823922
It matters because someone asked a question and the question was answered.
>>
>>79823913
>things were good for a while
Nope.

It's like:
>Gods are around
>Koss creates the bodies for the prime angels bound to law
>Gods die
>Zoss enters heaven and destroys the primes
>New bodies are forged for the angels binding them to Zoss and the invaders' laws
>The invaders war with each other until only the 7 demiurges remain
>The concordance of angels is shattered in the war and you are left with the remnants (roots), the kill-and-cleanse faction (thorns) and the out-for-myself faction (petals)
>everything has just gotten worse since then

Anyway there's a significance to the tearing off of the face the Thorns undergo and it's impossible not to associate it with the masks devils wear. The fact angels forms mutate very slowly when they're active outside of the void is another interesting fact. They really are counterparts - devils have to bring a little order into themselves to sustain a material existence, and angels inevitably bring a little chaos into themselves in doing the same thing. Are they really so different? What is the end result of this path?
>>
White Chain is off the chain
>>
>>79823413
we didnt know previously. There was always some question to that.
http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-3-57/

the Prophecy clearly said He, they thought it was Zaid.
Koss didn't get Alisons name right.
etc etc.

But, Koss doesn't seem confused really about her.
"dont wear it out"
Looks like Alison more then Zaid
http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-4-77/

Likely scenario atm is, Alison was the intended target all along. Angels who despite not technically being male or female, seem super patriarchal. White flame I suppose. 7 kings are just mistaken.
>>
>>79823413
Their making assumptions because they live in a mythic society where they don't know the sex of the 'chosen one' and just assume that since Zaid could have been possibility it must be him.
>>
>>79824067
>Koss didn't get Alisons name right.
>But, Koss doesn't seem confused really about her.
Zoss.

Abaddon should have chosen a different name for either Koss or Zoss.
>>
>>79824082
damnit. I wrote zoss at first too..
>>
>all those people losing their shit over the newest panel

Where was it stated that Thorns are bad? They are renegades, which is not the same. Besides, White Chain sees what needs to be done. The Throne really is corrupt, it really needs a new King, and if things keep going the way they're going, the Wheel will keep spinning, but without anyone to witness it. Another war between Demiurges is inevitable.
>>
>>79824121
>Where was it stated that Thorns are bad?
kek
>>
>>79824121
well.
>>79823913

Last few pages have given motivations.

thorns want to scour the universe of humans. possibly all life.
concordant knights, are: this is fine.

Metatron was the first thorn knight.
2-michael was the leader of all angels. And did not join the thorns.
he convinced Metatron to join him as a "royalist".
They want to get the key to the "true heir", who they think is Zaid. Who will then kill all the humans, and start a new world, with Angels as the LAW.

this might cause a split in thorns. as most thorns might still want to kill everyone. While, royalists, everyone, but a select few.

so, they are bad, in the sense. team Alison.
and bad, in the sense. I don't want to be scoured from the universe.

Thorns would definitely purge our Earth. Royalists may or may not, given its untouched by the 7.
>>
>>79823977
He got it wrong. Things WERE good for a while, but that was the time before the Demiurges decided it was a good idea to conquer all the universes on Throne's spokes. They maintained their civility at the beginning, but devolved into senseless violence where everyone was trying to get more for themselves.
>>
>>79824200
>2-michael was the leader of all angels. And did not join the thorns.
Nah.

He was a prime angel, and he led the concordance as the first reincarnated prime (the current concordance, he may not have headed up the original). But we have no idea what position he actually held among the primes - it seems certain he was less senior than Metatron.
>>
>>79824200
Thorns don't want an empty universe, they want an empty heaven. They basically want to scour Throne of all life, but they don't care abou the other worlds.
>>
>>79824266
There may not have been a Concordance before the current one, though. Before this, they had the gods. And after the gods killed and split themselves, they were left behind in Throne and motionlessly stood guard their for what was likely countless kalpas. There probably wasn't a need for a Concordance then as they would not need anyone to tell them what they needed to do; all they had to do was stand guard and protect Throne.
>>
>>79824322
I mean the broken Concordance. We don't know if 2 Michael was the head of things before the demiurge war.
>>
>>79824343
He was the only Prime Angel who could enter the physical world then, anon. The first to reincarnate ever since Zoss sent the others to a long sleep in the void.

Also, check the name. Concordance. It's named after their pact with the Demiurges to uphold the law in Throne under their rule.
>>
>>79823938
I don't think Dobson could truly love anyone who isn't Dobson
>>
>>79824360
>He was the only Prime Angel who could enter the physical world then, anon.
That doesn't necessarily mean he was the head of the angels though. We don't know what their structure was like at that point, for one thing. To reincarnate he had to have a body forged too - did he cut a deal with the demiurges? If he was the leader, it seems like he must have. Did he do so at the expense of reincarnating any other prime? How long a game is he playing?

I think 2 Michael is still pretty unclear as a character.
>>
>>79824418
What do you think I'm saying? I'm saying that he was totally the leader of the First Concordance (that's what they're called, isn't it?) and that the angels before Zoss' arrival had no need for such an organization.
>>
>>79807587
>>79807454
Dayum. That new design is bitchin'

>>79819292
Seems they can change their form at will

>>79808361
I think colour is tied to their health. She began to lose her colour when she was beat up. >>79808892 might be onto something too.

>>79819988
It's very Stokoe with a healthy dose of Barlowe

>>79809076
Seems I'm not the only one thinking ayy lmaos may be a thing. Seems the crazier looking characters are ascended humans (ie bounty hunters) and high power servants. However it was also stated that there's less Earths than Universes.
>>
>>79824470
I think Metatron's position shows the angels before Zoss clearly had roles and/or a hierarchy. But I'm talking about the period between Zoss' arrival and the war of the demiurges.
>>
>>79824511
They probably didn't have hierarchies in my example, but roles/jobs is right.

I don't think there was any need for them to have a chain of command in the past. They were united in purpose and acted according to the will of the gods. Tools, much like the Servants, but all made for a single purpose.
>>
>>79824418
>To reincarnate he had to have a body forged too

Reincarnation and having a body are different things. Even if you destroy the physical body an angel is still alive in the void. Zoss explicitly chased the Prime angels in the void and killed them even there. Only after being killed in the void an angels become stone and have to wait for reincarnation.
>>
>>79824592
Okay, poor choice of words. To be present physically again he had to have a body forged anyway.
>>
Thorns WANTED to scourge the Throne of all life. This was 1 Metatron's initial wish. He was probably mad with hate for all living things at that moment, because he had been maimed in his original form and made by Zoss to give up all the syllables of Royalty. However, 2 Michael knew this isn't the way, and convinced him to change his will. Now Thorns, 1 Metatron and 2 Michael strive for the common goal of overthrowing Demiurges and reinstating the Old Law in the Throne and possibly across the Wheel. Zaid(?) is supposed to be the new King, but 6 Juggernaut Star fucked everything up by chopping off Zoss's head for whatever reason and kidnapping Zaid before he was given the Key. Zoss had little time, so he put the Key in the nearest forehead he could find. Events unfold. Now 2 Michael convinced 82 White Chain to join their cause. I presume 82's role is to find Allison, help her in her quest to rescue Zaid and then... what? 2 Michael said "You will kill the girl if necessary", so I guess she is supposed to obtain the Key no matter what.

Did I get this all right?
>>
>>79808361
>>79824509

Color thing.

yeah, its been noticeable.

She was white hot and colorful when first entering the void.
note, all the concordant angels at the edge of the void are white hot and colorful.
http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-1-8/

The prime and older angels waiting to reincarnate are DARK.
http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-1-9/

>"you have barely condensed.." this is key I think.

http://killsixbilliondemons.wikia.com/wiki/Angels
>Angels progress through "states" of Plasma, Vapor, Liquid, Solid (Metamorphic, Igneous), Crystal, and Neutron (in order of youngest to oldest) as they age

not sure where exactly this is stated in comic, or side material. But I think that is what we are seeing.
82 White chain is condensing from Vapor to liquid.

ON this page. She noticably darkens within ONE panel, having calmed down. so, it could be will related too. her will is broken.
http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-3-57/

And the sequance prior darkened considerably as she got beaten up by the thorns.

http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-3-56/
>the pure white flame of his corpse will cool and crystallize."
>>
>>79823977
1:1
>>
>>79823254
m8 shit has been hitting the fan with the angels since white chain was banished

>>79824847
nice investigation

I doubt White Chain would change so fast naturally, unless it's tied to her emotional state, so I'm currently betting on health
>>
>>79824592
I'll link the Tumblr post later, but it's stated that an angel if shattered in it's stone body it will die and then explode.
>>
>>79824687
Perfect to the point it clarified things for me Anon.
>>
White Chain is already a liquid angel dudes. Only confirmed vapor one was Delicious. Juggs is Igneous, I think
>>
File: WON20[1].jpg (701 KB, 850x1100) Image search: [Google]
WON20[1].jpg
701 KB, 850x1100
>>79825292
Are you sure about that? Because in this page we clearly see Zoss fighting the prime angels in the void after destroying the bodies.
>>
>>79825441
No: you're right.
Thanks Anon.
>>
Okay, get this-
A Kill Six Billion Demons porn parody...called Suck Six Billion Cocks...
>>
>>79827413
But how will your autobiography be called if that name is taken?
>>
>>79823413
>I could be wrong but it seemed like koss definitely wanted alison to have it.
Zoss, not Koss.
>>
>>79824266
>But we have no idea what position he actually held among the primes - it seems certain he was less senior than Metatron.
Since Zoss had to track Metatron down in the void, he was probably never a prime.
>>
>>79829511
Zoss killed all the primes bodys and went for them into the void. There he kill every prime besides Metatron to get the names out of him. 2 Michael is the only prime who awakend from his dormant body.
I think somewhere were stated that the others "refuse" to reincarnate
>>
>>79827413
I just want cute Cio/Allison fics, smut or not.
>>
>>79823922
It doesn't.
But that does not hinder people to complain about it
>>
>>79821313
>Also a gun is going to do very little against someone totally impervious to physical harm and with complete mastery of time and space.

Yeah, but I doubt Allison is expected to throw over the Demiurges and then magically, 'She's The Boss'

There is gonna be a war in heaven, and having fucking machine guns in a war is generally a good thing.

Also, Jaggy is not what the machine guns are for. He's only one demon. She's got six billion to get through if she's gonna live up to that name, and machine guns would certainly help with the incoming bloodbath.

...hell, allison might conquer Earth early on, just to get access to the weapons. If she's the Emperor of Humanity, she gets all hundred thousand or so nukes...right?

Could get real ugly.
>>
>>79822296
>>>79821611
>>Implying White Chain isn't taking Mike and Metatron on a Ruse Cruise.

It looks like the double crosses and triple crosses are piling up here.

How Byzantine!
>>
>>79822644
>Some of the longest ranged kills have been made using a machine gun.

This is factually true. Indeed, the most powerful sniper rifles use machine gun ammunition even today.

God, imagine Layla with a Barrett!
>>
>>79832468
Even at the height of the Cold War we never broke over 100k nukes. Since then we've been downgrading, and the entire world has around 15k nukes give or take.
>>
>>79822980
>>>79822694
>>disclaimer
>back to tumblr with you

As an interesting side note, I saw a rumor that Yahoo is considering shutting off tumblr.

I find this...glorious.
>>
>>79823083
>Why do they wear the faces?

Faces are communication tools. Specifically, words alone convey meaning, but words plus facial expressions have a lot more bandwidth.
>>
>>79824687
You think Juggs gloats about decapitating the most powerful being in the multiverse?
>>
>>79823951
>>>79823922
>It matters because someone asked a question and the question was answered.

Who asked about this? Nobody cares.
>>
>>79824847
>82 White chain is condensing from Vapor to liquid.

So...she really IS getting an upgrade in power, on top of joining with a more powerful faction.

Which she will then subvert from within!

GLORIOUS!

I wonder if the angels get bigger as they get denser? Those Prime Angel dudes are MASSIVE.
>>
>>79827942
>>>79827413
>But how will your autobiography be called if that name is taken?

(snrk)
>>
>>79832723
>I saw a rumor that Yahoo is considering shutting off tumblr.
Obvious bullshit.
>>
>>79832723
>>79833469
>I find this...glorious.
Also it'd be super fucking annoying not being able to find artists I like all in one place. Company wars BS between websites is retarded.
>>
>>79832723
Well they already filter and censor all the "bad content" out from all the searches made by, atl east, the mobile users.
It's only a matter of time until all that stuff is removed everywhere.

When tumblr shuts down, nothing of value will be lost.
>>
>>79832468
There are 777777 (actually less, many were destroyed) worlds. Machine guns are not that great in comparison to the Art. You still think they would be that much of a help in conquering the entire universe?
>>
>>79832468
>machine guns

You've mentioned other stuff, but you keep harping on this specific weapon.

You're thinking too small, /k/ommando. If Allison really is going to have kill six billion demons, or even half of that, a gun is about as good as a sword. Jagganoth's got modern and futuristic military tech. That probably includes all sorts of wonderful things like missiles, nuclear warheads, orbital bombardment, and - best of all - biological agents. She could even conquer a massive territory and then demand yearly tribute of 90% of their produced foodstuffs.

Genocide is different from war, and has different requirements. Martial spirit is great, but larger-than-life cruelty and excess are more important here. Your fetish is keeping you from thinking effectively here.
>>
>>79823083
Most don't as we can see
>>
>>79825441
Well he said "in it's stone body" so I guess that's if you manage to strike through the body and hit the angel in the void. That's probably wrong also though.
>>
>>79824509
I think if there are other planets with life in a universe with an earth those beings would also be humans. I don't think it's clear where the servants went into their universes.
>>
>>79835132
yeah, we just don't know.

Fables obviously made a similar argument.

We have wizards!
yeah, well they have sniper rifles...
We have dragons!
yeah, well they have f-16's, stealth bombers, AA guns, rpgs, etc..
we have biological plagues!
yeah, well they have the CDC, and actually know what virus, bacteria, etc ARE. unleashing a plague on some peasants on an uneducated world, is not the same as unleashing one on New York.

For Fables, it was pretty core that the fairytale worlds were primitive, stuck in the 1500's. The Adversary kept his control, by keeping them dumb, and in service.

Some of that applies here. But again, Fables thematically, wanted the Storytown Fables to have grown, and progressed. so, Our world moved on, and was the superior one.
Here, in KSD, while Throne is largely shit. I highly doubt, thematically, it would be interesting for our world to be all that special. so most likely, our tech is not all that useful.
>>
>>79824687
>Zaid(?) is supposed to be the new King, but 6 Juggernaut Star fucked everything up by chopping off Zoss's head for whatever reason and kidnapping Zaid before he was given the Key.
We don't know this. It would seem that Zoss actually meant for Allison to be the king and Zaid was just a red herring. We don't really know all of that but it makes sense except for Zaid.
>>
>>79824847
>Crystal, and Neutron
I didn't know this. Where was this stated? In one of the streams or something?
I don't think she's getting darker because of a state change considering 6 Juggernaut is higher than her, an igneous, and much brighter. I'm pretty sure she's just dark because of her injuries.
>>
>>79836165
the wiki cites the thumblr blog.

http://killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/135297703965/so-weve-heard-of-vapor-liquid-and-igneous
>>
>>79835132
>Martial spirit is great, but larger-than-life cruelty and excess are more important here.

What this anon said.

Warning: This link will take you to bad places.

http://history.amedd.army.mil/booksdocs/wwii/woundblstcs/

You have been warned.
>>
>>79832468
Jagganoth is not a demon, he is human. And Allison's Name is Kill Six Billion Demons we don't know if that's what she will end up doing. There's not really any reason as of yet for her to do this. Machine guns as you're talking about, the ones we have on earth, probably would be nothing to a horde of billions of demons.
>>
>>79836227
and other.

>Q: It looks like White Chain is pretty young in the scheme of things! Would this make Michael a Neutron angel then?
A
He’s actually (in his current incarnation) just a crystal angel. METATRON is a neutron angel.
>>
>>79835992
Fables has also any use of magic extremely limited by the Adversary. Battle wizards were rare and centralized, and the fables managed to wipe off almost the totality of the empire warlock population in a single decapitating strike.

Here in throne it's completely different. You have one man armies that go around, magic is common and then you have things like angels, which were described as

> "In some universes the battle tank was created - an armored shell protecting a core of weak flesh and razor sharp reason. In many ways, an angel is perhaps similar, a fired stone or metal shell protecting a controlled nuclear explosion skilled in millenia old martial arts.

>Perhaps."
>>
>Allison isn’t actually from our Earth, canonically. She is from an Earth almost exactly like ours, except Australia doesn’t exist.

Wait, what?
>>
>>79825292
>>79835868

Found it, Abbadon says

>If their armor is ruptured in battle severely enough, they will be shunted violently back to the void. The resulting force usually causes massive destruction on the local level and kills the angel.

So it's plausible that the Prime angels were just badass enought to survive the impact.
>>
>>79836655
Where do you see this?
>>
>Warning: This link will take you to bad places.

No fucking kidding!

Looking that over, it seems like Allison should be grabbing as much artillery, mortar and grenades as she can get her hands on. (Table 71)
>>
>>79836888
I just discovered the tumblr. There is a lot there.

http://killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/138745829990/i-assume-the-fossil-record-and-evolutionary
>>
>>79837078
What a way to answer the question without actually answering the question

Answer seems to imply only magical living beings that exist are humans, and they are in the god's image. But do the different gods describe humans as they wish?
>>
>>79837218
That is to say, do the complex universes have alien life, even if it cannot access throne (what a bummer)

And is there an earth entirely populated by catgirls?
>>
>>79836655
>Shitposting is reduced by half on her earth
>>
File: snip.jpg (435 KB, 1046x665) Image search: [Google]
snip.jpg
435 KB, 1046x665
>>79811656
>>79811842
Maybe I'm the last to notice this, but there's a somewhat-hard-to-spot naked dude standing in the last panel of that page that I'm assuming is the same guy.
>>
>>79837487
That's Allison.
>>
File: 1403541814990.jpg (12 KB, 320x236) Image search: [Google]
1403541814990.jpg
12 KB, 320x236
>>79837078
Oh god, the font. Why is the font so dark.
>>
>>79837487
That's Allison, after briefly speaking to Zoss's phantom.
>>
>>79837837
Personally I'd gotten the impression she was in a completely different dimension with Zoss. That and the proportions/physique of Allison looks rather different if you compare that panel with the next page - narrower shoulders, rounder butt.
>>
>>79838035
http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-4-70/

this is her earlier.

This is the map of Throne.
http://killsixbilliondemons.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Thronerevisited.jpg

The Void, where she is, is past the Edge.

Id say you are right. the Red City appears to be missing in the later shot of the Concordance of Demiurges.
>>
>>79838035
No that's Allison. She's even shown clearly in the next page.
>>
>>79821506
He is Indo-Aryan.
>>
>Is Preem Praman Nand a servant or a devil? The only sort of identification we've seen for him is "demigod".

>He’s possessed. We’ll find out more about what that means in the next story arc.

Hm, wonder what this'll mean for Cio.
>>
>>79840786
He's not even from our Earth or one of its near-copies, though. Or, at least, it's highly unlikely that he is.
>>
>>79832617
>How Byzantine!
Underrated post
>>
>these threads have gotten a lot stupider in a couple of months
How did this happen?
>>
>>79845872
You mean these threads have gotten more populated?
>>
>>79845872
it got more popular
>>
Yo, any plans for a physical release?
>>
>>79847183
he said later this year
>>
>>79811584
>>79811656
How did you even happen across this little easter egg?
>>
>>79845872
I blame Cio and lesbian pandering
>>
>>79835992
Fables is written by a dumbfuck Republican. In the real world no doctor could do shit against a magical plague and a single mass invisibility or polymorph spell would crush any modern army.
>>
>>79849232
Wasn't it sorta implied in the comic that humans still controlled/influenced fables through literature the same way they originally created them? If that were the case it could go both ways.
>>
File: Preem_Nand's_Buddies.png (3 MB, 885x1677) Image search: [Google]
Preem_Nand's_Buddies.png
3 MB, 885x1677
>>79842208
>>Is Preem Praman Nand a servant or a devil? The only sort of identification we've seen for him is "demigod".
>>He’s possessed. We’ll find out more about what that means in the next story arc.
>Hm, wonder what this'll mean for Cio.

No, we know a LITTLE more.

Preem Nand is apparently a Gate guardian of some sort, which explains why he's so invincibly badass: You put tough things in charge of traffic control points.

Apparently, Preem Nand is one of these Gate Guard things (some kind of really mighty Servant maybe?) which managed to get possessed by a demon and taken over.

Now the demon is running around in this invincible body and doing all kinds of bad shit.

Pic related, it shows some of the guardians in their natural habitat.
>>
>>79849232
>>>79835992
>Fables is written by a dumbfuck Republican.

Well, speaking as a proud Republican myself, I guess I need to go give that guy some money now. Thanks for the heads-up!
>>
>>79850076
>Apparently, Preem Nand is one of these Gate Guard things (some kind of really mighty Servant maybe?) which managed to get possessed by a demon and taken over.
I think he is voluntarily possessed. It's the same process by which he puts devils in the bodies of women, though.
>>
>>79850143
Go ahead retard.
>>
File: munchausen.jpg (30 KB, 369x537) Image search: [Google]
munchausen.jpg
30 KB, 369x537
>>79849232
>In the real world no doctor could do shit against a magical plague
>>
>>79850929
>Go ahead retard.

I certainly did!

Imagine my surprise when I found that Fables was written by Bill Willingham!

I used to love Willingham, waaaaay back in the day, but the last I heard of him he had stopped making comics and moved to Vegas to play poker professionally. I am pleased and proud that he is a Republican, and bought all 20 volumes for Kindle off Amazon.

Twenty volumes! That'll keep me busy for a while....
>>
>>79853950
Wait, the D&D guy? No joke?
>>
>>79854190
>Wait, the D&D guy? No joke?

What, the Vegas poker thing? Sure, but that was...yeeeeears ago now.

Hell, that might have been back in the 80's. He was doing a thing for Comico called the Elementals or some shit. Then he was dabbling around with some porn stuff (which was surprisingly good, talent shows) and I never heard of him again.

The man has talent, I'm pleased he's telling stories again.
>>
>>79850143
>tfw young conservative but decently centrist socially, financially conservative
>tfw my party has been taken over by all manner of crazies from all sides and thr "establishment" is rooted fundamentally in abusing the lack of campaign finance reform
fucking damnit
>>
>>79848163
It's an extra long space between the page and the buttons. People noticed when it was posted.
>>
>>79850076
I'm pretty sure he had a hand in Cio's fall and now uses her key to his purposes.
>>
>>79855702
>I'm pretty sure he had a hand in Cio's fall and now uses her key to his purposes.

That...actually makes a lot of sense.

Ooooh, I hate that guy even more, now!
>>
File: The_Gentle_Angel.png (689 KB, 495x660) Image search: [Google]
The_Gentle_Angel.png
689 KB, 495x660
>>79807454

>When White Chain first arrived in the Void

So cheery and pastel, even though she was very very sad.
>>
File: The_Gentle_Angel_2.png (1 MB, 1232x824) Image search: [Google]
The_Gentle_Angel_2.png
1 MB, 1232x824
>>79807454

>After a few hard knocks, her light has dimmed to...this.
>>
File: The_Gentle_Angel_3.png (2 MB, 1100x908) Image search: [Google]
The_Gentle_Angel_3.png
2 MB, 1100x908
>>79807454

>Rage overtakes her in the face of universal injustice.

Is her transformation complete? Such a beautiful face, expressive, gentle, and kind, thrown away....

What happens next?
>>
White Chain x Juggernaut hatefuck incoming.
>>
>>79855702
>>79856610
Ooh, with that spoiler Abaddon revealed in an earlier /tg/ thread about Cio being coerced to marry Preem Nand, all the pieces start to fall together.
>>
>>79850143
>>79855135
>>79856834
>>79849232
Keep this shit out of these threads. This is not the place for it.
>>
>>79853950
Sounds like you're old as shit and will be dead soon. I hope it's painful.
>>
>>79855135
>republicunt pretending to be reasonable

You are on the same side as creatures like this >>79856834

Also, every one of you is a traitor and should be hung for literally selling our country to foreign billionaires.
>>
>>79857279
Fuck off with your off topic shitposting. If you want to discuss politics >>>/pol/ is that way.
>>
>>79857279
>Also, every one of you is a traitor and should be hung
Sounds like a strong position that can withstand any amount of questioning.

Thanks for the KSBD discussion folks. I'm out.
>>
>>79857279

Based nazi.
>>
>>79850076
>>79850185
Yes. Preem Nand voluntarily allowed himself to be possessed by a devil so that he could gain more power.

Think that "clean" officer guy from that Rakshasha story a while back.
>>
File: 6523451346.jpg (22 KB, 660x507) Image search: [Google]
6523451346.jpg
22 KB, 660x507
>White Chain becomes evil
The only thing that could be worse is Cio's mask breaking
>>
>>79837218
I'm sure he understood the question and purposely dodged it for some reason.
>>
>>79832617
I'm quite sure Michael would notice if Whie Chain intended to turn on him. Maybe then he will send 6 Juggernaut after White Chain, but as I said,I think our widdle troubled angel has gone awry and is gonna kill the shit outta Allison.
>>
>>79856738
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIyvSKCnBnk
Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.