[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /co/ hate this show so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 25
File: RickAndMorty.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
RickAndMorty.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1080
Why does /co/ hate this show so much?
>>
It got spammed
Same reason steven universe is hated
>>
/co/ is not a hivemind. Some people like it, some are indifferent to it, some dislike it. Only an idiot would try to find some sort of middle ground consensus and actually consider such a stance to hold merit
>>
I'm a fan but still have mixed feelings on it. On one hand half of the episodes are pure genius. On the other hand half of the episodes are Family Guy tier poop jokes. It's easy to see why some people would hate it, since it's touted as one of the greatest shows ever made and it doesn't consistently live up to that reputation. Especially since half of the fanbase actually likes the Family Guy poop jokes.
>>
Le reddit and may may
>>
File: 1450567785653.jpg (105 KB, 497x335) Image search: [Google]
1450567785653.jpg
105 KB, 497x335
>reddit and memey
>>
Its still one of /co/'s favorite shows. The problem is that /co/ is full of autists, so even when a show is great, if it has a not-so-great episode one week, they start screaming "SHOW IS DEAD, RUINED FOREVER WORST SHOW OF ALL TIME"
>>
>>79743575
Happens to every show. R&M is the best adult cartoon in years. 4Chan is full of contrarians who hate things that are popular just to get attention or for hipster reasons.
>>
what's a "reddit show" exactly ?

Tumblr is supposed to be the website of "Fat lesbian angry feminists"

Reddit is supposed to be the website of what ?
>>
File: 1447625301879.png (4 KB, 298x302) Image search: [Google]
1447625301879.png
4 KB, 298x302
>>79744719
I think people just use Reddit as kind of a buzzword for stuff they don't like. I've never seen past the logo if the site myself, and I'm not quite sure what it is, but surely they can't be as cancerous as people potray. Then again, I have been wrong in the past.
>>
more generally what's a "meme show" ?
>>
>>79744719
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjKGWvdSamQ
>>
>>79744719
Reddit is for young atheist white males in STEM. Rick and Morty constantly makes the front page of reddit. It appeals to them because "i fucking love science" and because Rick is an atheist or antitheist. Half of them don't even watch the show on its own merit, it's just to join the "XDDD GET SCHWIFTY" shitposts which get tons of upvotes.

The show itself is not bad, but it's fanbase is insufferable.
>>
>>79743571
What does this even mean, faggot?
>>
>>79743162
We don't, it's either /co/-/tv/ crossposters or Justin Roiland shitposting.
>>
>>79745084
what's the problem of being atheist and loving science exactly ?

it's better to be a "forced religious" not because your believe really in some god but just because MUH CULTURE against colored people and immigrants ? and i said that hating niggers, muslims and other shits like that, also racists believe in racial theories, this is science related to evolution, so believing in some semitic god at this point is very ridiculous, this is just MUH CULTURE again, they wants to be christians just for the CRUSADER SHIT MEME.
>>
File: 4L_ag4YspWw.png (271 KB, 466x324) Image search: [Google]
4L_ag4YspWw.png
271 KB, 466x324
>>79745089

Rick and Morty is by far a must see and must read comics!

Chozen was another good cartoon that made it on /co/ from time to time.

Like all good things in life must come to an end.
>>
>>79745084
Ok, I get it now. Because a fanbase from site we hate loves it. Yeah, I'm a child at heart, but you guys are child's in mind to get that mad about a cartoon.
>>
>>79745197
Nowhere did I imply that. I'm agnostic myself and do not look down on any beliefs. I just explained what a "reddit show" is. I'm studying to be a doctor. "i fucking love science" is a facebook page and website that is notorious for being shared by people that know nothing about science and want to seem smart. And yeah I agree the crusaders meme is retarded, most people who do the XD DEUS VULT shit don't truly believe in Christianity
>>
File: 1410277632381.png (110 KB, 299x417) Image search: [Google]
1410277632381.png
110 KB, 299x417
>>79745197

There's nothing wrong with being an atheist and loving science. "I fucking love Science" refers to a Facebook page with tons of fans that claim to adore science but the actual scientific posts on the page are largely ignored, where funny meme posts get tons of likes and shares. It highlights a kind of science tourism enjoyed by dilettantes who want to have the illusion that they're intelligent without actually doing any science or reading hard science articles.

There's also the problem that if your whole identity is "loving" science and being an atheist, you're usually a boring asshole.

Also there's nothing wrong with believing in a god today; it's just a question of philosophy, not science, something apologetics and philosophers who actually debate the issue agree on. Hell, the leader of the Human Genome Project is a Christian
>>
>>79743162

When the show came out, everyone loved it. But then it got popular so people have to hate it now.
>>
>>79745084

Wait, what? So scifi is reddit? Nobody is allowed to make scifi anymore or else it's just reddit?
>>
>>79745084

the guys in /r/christianity sure are a bunch of atheists :^)
>>
>>79745072
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjKGWvdSamQ
I couldn't finish watching that. Oh god, that art style, oh god those unfunny jokes, this is pure shit.
>>
>>79745799
Scifi is not reddit, but a large part of scifi material's fanbase is reddit as hell.

>>79745895
when people talk about something being "reddit" they're talking about the default subreddits. /r/atheism was a default for years and only got removed from default last year
>>
File: 4chanafraid.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
4chanafraid.webm
3 MB, 640x480
4chan is desperate to be elite, so anything marginally popular is decried as being "From Reddit" and should be banished.

It's an awesome show. I just beat Pocket Mortys. Steamrolling the enemy's entire team with my OP One True Morty to get the last badge feels great.
>>
>>79743162
>Same reason steven universe is hated

There's a little more to it than that.
>>
>>79743162
It's a meme show favoured by reddit
>>
>>79746367
Nice buzzwords, Kiddo. People on Reddit might like it, but that's because they legitimately enjoy Dan Harmond and Justin Roiland, not because the show is a meme.
>>
It's good, but it's not great. My main problem with it is that people give it so much praise and say it's the best thing to ever be on adult swim when everything people like about it has been done before and better by other adult swim shows
>>
The show is good and entertaining but holy shit that first episode was hard to watch. It's like they wanted you to hate the show right off the bat. The constant use of saying each other's name every sentence, the stammering and stuttering of every word and just overall cringy interaction between characters.

I'm glad I stuck through with the show but I was really tempted to drop it. Also the improvisation was horrible as well
>>
>>79746367
when did people start saying this
all of /co/ loved season 1 but then season /2/ had the vocal minority right here saying this shit even though the dude even said he goes here

people are stupid
>>
File: 14324932454.jpg (52 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
14324932454.jpg
52 KB, 640x640
>>79745197
I'm religious because it's cultural. My family took me to church, I got to have lunch with a bunch of family friends and mess with other kids.

And guess what? None of us believe in God. There's nothing wrong with doing harmless things because of culture. I honestly don't understand why you legitimately hate culture so much. Much of what you do and feel in daily life is likely affected by the culture you were raised in.

When I have kids, I'll be taking them as well. If they keep going later is up to them.

You just sound like a butthurt Mexican, honestly. Given your poor English. What the fuck do racial theories have to do with any of it, anyway? You mean the fact that biological races exist? More than just racists believe in those, mate.
>>
>>79745895
Yeah, because there are no "anti-sj" blog communities on tumblr.
>>
>>79746342
>Stoop kid lives on the stoop of a derelict building
>He doesn't even live inside the building, just on the stoop

How does he survive?
>>
File: 1430340842074.gif (1 MB, 305x360) Image search: [Google]
1430340842074.gif
1 MB, 305x360
>>79746589
He feeds on the blood of normies.
>>
>>79743162
Why do you think it's hated here? I've seen it being called a reddit show only on /v/.
>>
Second season tried too hard and wasn't as funny as the first.
>>
>>79746528

>None of us believe in God.
>I'm religious

You're not religious if you don't even believe in god, you're just attending religious events because you enjoy them despite it. There's nothing wrong with this, but you aren't really religious.
>>
>>79743162
Because it got popular. /co/ has more than its fair share of hipsters.
>>
File: 1392264877982.jpg (48 KB, 235x288) Image search: [Google]
1392264877982.jpg
48 KB, 235x288
>>79746648
>monotheism, or theism in general is the only religion
>>
>>79746342
>4chan is desperate to be elite, so anything marginally popular is decried as being "From Reddit" and should be banished.
The site wants to banish itself?
>>
>>79746528
I'm not who you're replying to, but a lot of things they tell you in church ARE harmful.
You and your friends might enjoy the social aspect and it's fine, but there are a lot of idiots that really do believe everything they hear in church.

I used to think the same way you used to when I was until I started working as a Sunday school teacher in high school. Religion teaches kids to accept information without question or thought. It's just shit and there are better ways to have a tight community than repeating things that don't make sense, even if you personally don't actually believe them.
>>
File: 1454120134985.png (209 KB, 400x750) Image search: [Google]
1454120134985.png
209 KB, 400x750
It's just a retarded buzzword.
>>
>>79746685
Yeah but you're going to a Christian church, right?
So at the very least you aren't really a Christian
>>
>>79746685

If he wasn't talking about a religion that had a god then why would he include "but we don't believe in god"?
>>
>>79746528

>None of us believe in God.
Please greentext how you know this; I'm dying to find out.
>>
>>79746713
I fucked up the first sentence of the second paragraph but you know what I mean
>>
> There is no God, gotta rip that band aid off early.

Fucking episode 1 and they shove fedora shit in my face? Fuck reddit and memey
>>
>>79746776
Because we're all Orthodox. Few Orthodox really believe in God.

It's about the culture of it. Especially if you were from the former Soviet Union like we are.

>>79746713
I disagree. Nothing is inherently harmful about it unless you take everything literally.

It's just about having good values and getting together with people you like.

Bible fundamentalists aren't that common outside the United States, honestly. It's a very new concept.

>>79746737
Yes, I am. You can't tell me myself, my mother, my grandmother, my great-grandmother, etc. aren't really Christians for not believing in God.

We uphold the values of the church and like to get together, we enjoy the stories of the Bible, we just don't say that we absolutely know there is a God.

If that's how your church works, that's fine for you, but it's not the way ours does. Orthodoxy is more about the culture. It's like a language that way.
>>
Listen.

Everybody will tell you that R&M is a "reddit" show. It's self-evident. Go to reddit and investigate it yourself if you want. The facts are not up for debate. It panders to that 'reddit' demographic. Very poor taste if you find that type of thing amusing, it mean your one of them.

But, you see, redditors dont just stay on reddit anymore. They spread like a bad rash and you ever get some admitted redditors on this very board who shamelessly talk about their poor taste here.

The thing that you should know, and this is for /co/mrades only not the ledditors who are beyond help, is that if you talk about liking this show, you're just as bad as them. So in the interest of board quality, do not like Reddit & memey.
>>
>>79745895
They might as well be. r/christianity isn't a Christian board, it's a petting zoo for liberal atheists to see all those "tolerant and progressive Christians".

If you voice anything there that isn't borderline Universalism, you'll get downvoted into oblivion
>>
>>79743162
I don't know, I see it being praised here all the time, I personally just find it unfunny, even after watching about four episodes.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 212x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 212x295
It's probably the best adult cartoon currently out there (not saying it doesn't have its flaws), it's just assholes who were either angry about it being spammed in /co/ when it was airing, because it got popular and normies watch it, or because it now has a shipping base.

Pick your ass blasted poison.
>>
>>79746916

I just went to the front page and I saw news about star wars and random internet videos.

I don't understand what any of that has to do with rick and morty.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>79746916
Do you realize how ducking stupid this sounds? You're telling people to not watch a show because another website that happens to have a bad reputation on /v/ and /tv/ likes it? You're a faggot.
>>
>>79747313
*fucking
>>
File: 3456789-0.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
3456789-0.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
>>79747313
>ducking stupid
>unironically defends Reddit

Look, I like Reddit and Memey to some extent. It's got pretty fun moments.

But c'mon mate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_vmOvfbg90
>>
>>79747353

Reddit is just a fucking website where people post things. It's not the spawn of satan. It's as awful as the rest of the internet is.
>>
File: 1424274888898.jpg (296 KB, 1280x881) Image search: [Google]
1424274888898.jpg
296 KB, 1280x881
>>79747459
No, Reddit is worse.

Reddit is a hive of fedoras/MGTOW and SJW trash.

Not only that, normies actually use Reddit, and produce shitty memes. At least our memes are funny, and we have people who actually make decent OC.

It's cancer. Also le upboat system and the fucking awful format of the website don't help.
>>
>>79747353
>points out spelling mistake as a talking point against me
>continues to act like 4chan has a higher authority than any other shit website on the internet
>calls me mate

Yeah, still a faggot.
>>
>>79747242

Not really, it because peoples were angry that Roiland went all out with season 1 and expected the fandom to carry the series for the others seasons while doing far lower quality stuff. Honestly an episode of season 1 is better on average than any one of season 2. It feel like he had some kind of general idea for the show at first but jumped the shark and turned rick & morty into yet another below-average comedic cartoon with a sci-fi setting with barely any continuity, betting on fandom zealotry and the hype of a second season to keep it alive. It's apparent that the quality of writing suffered from season 1 to 2, I mean the first season pretty much every episode was worth watching imo, the second had turds like get "Get Schwifty", among others.
>>
>filter the word reddit
>90% of Rick and Morty threads disappear
That's why. It got a reputation as a "meme show", whatever the fuck that is and it stuck. It's not as great as people make it out to be but it's still pretty decent.
>>
File: 1454565803494.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1454565803494.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>79747556
I actually didn't know it was a spelling mistake. Some people actually say that shit on Facebook, it usually means they're normalfag trash.

>higher authority

No, we just have danker memes and less normies.

Nothing wrong with wanting that.

You sure do defend Reddit to the death though. Hm...
>>
>>79747501
>At least our memes are funny
Now that's funny.
>>
>>79747501

>Reddit is a hive of fedoras/MGTOW and SJW trash.

Yes, reddit has extremists like every other popular website on the internet. But the majority of it is just normies posting mundane shit like videos and images, or sections dedicated to specific shows/games/whatever.

>At least our memes are funny

No they're not, they're as unfunny as anything else you'd find on the internet.
>>
File: 1401432354121.jpg (65 KB, 555x786) Image search: [Google]
1401432354121.jpg
65 KB, 555x786
>>79747636
>>79747625
>our memes aren't funny
>>
>>79747679

>mindlessly quoting a scene from a movie is funny

okay
>>
File: 1409442275223.png (74 KB, 892x810) Image search: [Google]
1409442275223.png
74 KB, 892x810
>>79747754
>>
>>79743162
>Why does /co/ hate this show so much?

It was spammed as THE GREATEST SHOW ON EATH for several months and people overhyped it, but when R&M had a few not so great episodes some people turned right around and were calling it an utter failure.

No one on /co/ truly hates it, but shit was that show spammed constantly and became annoying as hell, thus a few people were ready to start calling it shit because they could.
>>
>>79743162
Because its popular
>>
>>79746719
fuck you man of steel is awesome
>>
>>79747620
>>79747679
Spotted the /tv/-er

>>79747581
As I said, the show isn't without its flaws and while I agree season 2 had more below average episodes than not, season 1 also had its fair share of weaker episodes. Besides, even if it's got bad episodes, I stand by he statement that it's probably the best currently airing adult cartoon in production.
>>
>>79747754

>He actually think the meme is about that

Who is supposed to be the idiot here?

Its a tv meme that started because anons shitted all over that scene that was a production fiasco since it was pretty much a showcase of Imax capabilities made on the producers invested money. It had absolutely no use to the story or to the movie whatsoever, it could have been replaced by anything and the story would still have been the same.

So anons made fun of the scene in various, original ways and the one that sticked out is the BIG GUY meme thing that is around nowaday. It all about laughing at how shitty and useless to the movie the scene is. But like every single other meme in existence it was abused until it wasn't funny anymore.
>>
>>79743162
Because it's popular and Reddit likes it and so that means we have to hate it.
>>
>>79747941

>trying to pretend that making fun of a shitty scene in a movie by endlessly quoting it is the pinnacle of comedy
>>
See, here's the thing about 4chan and reddit.
They're both websites, discussion forums if you will, situated on accessible parts of the internet.
their user bases are identical. The same entirely irrelevant people. These people feed off upvotes and meme arrows, and repeating the same tired old jokes that they've only just heard for the first time. And for some reason, they believe in them. And they trot forward, like little marching cyber piggies, having the same conversations, desperate to fool themselves in to believing they had it first.

How do we stop it?
The most simple way is just, don't reply. Just say "4chan isn't the best example of millennial counter culture anymore. why am I still on here with these 11-17 year olds?"
"Reddit is that parks and rec website, if I'm doing something and I can safely assume Aziz Ansari also is doing it, then perhaps I should stop"

basically, there it is. Just, stop being about a website. It's an old website and the small, small, tiny, tiiiIIIny amount of people that we're ever remotely important on it are gone.
It's like watching a small pack of gross rabid dying dogs fighting over a dry, old, meatless bone.
>>
What was the deal a few threads ago about someone getting upset with how Summer reacting to never being able to come home again?
>>
File: 1431032193985.jpg (97 KB, 696x535) Image search: [Google]
1431032193985.jpg
97 KB, 696x535
>>79747903
I don't even go on /tv/.

/bane/ is my promised land
>>
I think it's beyond any doubt that reddit has infested this very board.

Incredibly sad stuff to see ledditors in our own midst. EVERYBODY knows that R&M stands for REDDIT and MEMEY.
>>
>>79745084
Serioustalk, I'm on reddit all fucking day and I have never seen Rick & Morty posted there ever, and I subscribe to sci fi comic and cartoons subreddits.

I found out about this show here, and here's almost the only place I see it talked about, it's not that visible on tumblr either

(Yeah I bounce from 4chan, reddit and tumblr all day, what you gonna do? Huh?)
>>
>>79748004

Never even implied that you dipshit
>>
I don't hate it, and /co/ is not a hive mind.

>>79743571
Can you explain why you think of reddit and memes when you think of Rick & Morty? Can you explain why you don't like it without resorting to meme, reddit and tumblr?
>>
File: 1455128752899.jpg (245 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
1455128752899.jpg
245 KB, 1280x1109
>>79748054
>>
>>79748123
no mentioned sjws
>>
>>79748195
I know, but what he was saying boiled down to 'well, one group is bad, but the group complaining about them is just as bad.'

I should make a Reddit version of that pic later.
>>
Just so you guys know, there is this group of dedicated trolls/baiters who work together to make stock bait threads when they're all online together. Barneyfag is one of these people and his thread just got deleted from /v/. These Rick & Morty threads which are excuses to rant about reddit and tumblr are probably their doing as well. You will notice that whenever Barneyfag is active, these threads are as well, and there is a ridiculous jump in the amount of shit posting/shit threads. If you know to look, you will notice the jump.

I once got a 3 day ban for commenting on this group in one of their threads. Hmmmm.
>>
>>79745084
Serioustalk, I'm on reddit all fucking day and I have never seen Rick & Morty posted there ever, and I subscribe to sci fi comic and cartoons subreddits.

I found out about this show here, and here's almost the only place I see it talked about, it's not that visible on tumblr either

(Yeah I bounce from 4chan, reddit and tumblr all day, what you gonna do? Huh?)
>>
>>79748219
he didn't say that anyone was bad he just said that he goes to different websites
>>
>>79745023
I went there once to see why everyone hated it. The layout is atrocious and I didn't know what I was doing or where I was going.
>>
>>79745084
I never got the feeling the show had any religious themes whatsoever. You're projecting (how you imagine) the fanbase onto the show itself. Just like /co/ does with Steven and tumblr.
>>
File: 1452485431012.jpg (100 KB, 600x652) Image search: [Google]
1452485431012.jpg
100 KB, 600x652
>>79743162
>Why does /co/ hate this show so much?

Is this bizzaro /co/?
>>
>>79748260
Oh, then I replied to the wrong post. That's just some shitty copypasta I'm sure.

Meant >>79748123 for >>79748009
>>
>>79748302
It's bait.
>>
>>79745072
This isn't so bad
>this E=mc sucks
Oh Jesus Christ

Seriously though this isn't that bad, some of the jokes are complete shit and there is an obvious sjw agenda in it (Marie curie being a badass/some ooga booga woman being in the group just because of how little female scientists there are) but some jokes are quite funny, the bit where newtons head blew up made me chuckle and the portrayal of the scientists are quite creative. I'd give it a 6/10.
>>
>>79747501
This fuck actually thinks 4chan has good memes, OC and a decent format.
>>
>>79748491
>le newfag FOB from Reddit

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
File: 1453235656522.jpg (41 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
1453235656522.jpg
41 KB, 500x518
>>79743571
>memes are bad
>posts pepe
>>
>>79748219

>well, one group is bad, but the group complaining about them is just as bad.

But that's right.
When one group does the same obnoxious shit that another group does, they become just as bad.
>>
File: triggered ying-yang.png (1 MB, 898x1102) Image search: [Google]
triggered ying-yang.png
1 MB, 898x1102
>>79748371

>there is an obvious sjw agenda in it
>>
File: CRlsWY2VEAAmF7E.jpg (75 KB, 600x1066) Image search: [Google]
CRlsWY2VEAAmF7E.jpg
75 KB, 600x1066
>>79743162
>>>/v/
>>
File: reddit.jpg (175 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
175 KB, 960x1280
reddit defenders, remember faces of atheism?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slKULc8W7lM&feature=youtu.be

and don't forget the famous quote that made it to the front page and managed to stay there for a day until normal people downvoted it, he later deleted it

“Just to be clear, I’m not a professional ‘quote maker’. I’m just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

‘In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.’"
>>
>>79743306
This.
>>
>>79743306
This. It's season finale had 13 threads.
>>
>>79745084
Has there ever been a good fanbase though? I feels like every fanbase is bad and shit.
>>
>>79743162

AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL
>>
>>79745084
>Not liking a show because other people like it
You are a mega-hipster, tbqhwyf.
>>
>>79751229
Aren't all those macros made by buttblasted christfags who are upset their religion is dying.
>>
>>79743162
Its not funny and it looks like an uglier Family Guy
>>
>le funny science man
>le wubba lubba dub dub
>le get schwifty
>le everyone loves a total dick, don't you get le fee fees when he goes to jail?
>>
File: 1453735479767.jpg (58 KB, 484x450) Image search: [Google]
1453735479767.jpg
58 KB, 484x450
>>79746342
>not the more powerful Cronenburg Morty
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.