[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evil Batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
Do you think it'd be an entertaining storyline to see Batman go fully evil for once? It's always Superman going evil. What if Lex Luthor managed to pull off some means of getting Batman to turn evil and he decided to go full irredeemable evil?

Would it be a fun read? How legitimately tough would he be if he actually pulled out all the sci-fi and magic stuff he had and was willing to go all out?
>>
>>79703444
Flash would be much more fun
>>
>>79703465
It would either be a severely nerfed Flash or over in minutes.
>>
>>79703465

We already have Zoom and Reverse Flash
>>
>>79703773
We already have Prometheus and Hush.
>>
>>79703444
i'd read it
But evil is incompatible with bruce's DNA
His blood is pure justice
>>
>>79703444
Because there isn't anything to take away from Batman to make him any more desperate and dangerous than he already is. He's lost his parents, two Robins, a Batgirl, and he still trucks on.

To answer your question though, the Earth would be fucked. We already know he's got several plans for each and every possible threat, including the Justice League.
>>
The joke is that the moment you make Batman go full evil, his entire rogues gallery would probably either go into hiding, die horribly or become vigilantes themselves.

Joker would've taken the obvious shots at it, at least.
>>
If batman goes dark side joker would role reversal and take him out. The joker isn't actually evil he's just the foil.
>>
File: nemesis002_dc21_lr_0001.jpg (184 KB, 626x950) Image search: [Google]
nemesis002_dc21_lr_0001.jpg
184 KB, 626x950
>>79703444
It's not as entertaining as you would think.
>>
File: Konrad_Curze_sketch.jpg (734 KB, 864x983) Image search: [Google]
Konrad_Curze_sketch.jpg
734 KB, 864x983
>>79704113
>His blood is pure justice
It will be a perfect start.
>>
>>79703444
batman is evil
he hates smiling. he wants to preserve the status quo by not killing criminals and Letting them escape over and over. how much could be make the world better with just his financial resources if he had any desire to make the world actually better? plus he's a self hating homosexual and a bully.
>>
>>79705586
Oh, storytime of pain?
>>
>>79703465
I kinda want to see how Zoom would react to this. Would he team up with the justice league just to fuck with Barry?
>>
>>79703444
No. Good Batman has plot armor 12 feet thick which is why he can survive/win battles with much more poweful beings. Evil batman wouldn't
>>
>>79703444

I agree and have been saying this for years anon.

>>79704453

The idea I had was to make him use the Lazarus pit finally or he's about to die and someone puts him in it against his will/knowledge.
>>
Wouldn't work. Any of the JL could end him in a second if he went evil.
>>
>>79706451
Depends. Mostly Batman stays at a normal human level. If he really were to bust out all the A-game
shit he's accumulated over the years he'd have a pretty strong showing. Power armor, alien tech, magic, etc. OMEC was a fuckup but imagine if he'd been serious about stuff like that. Orbital weapons, armies of superhuman robots, and a lot of personal power.
>>
>>79706563
Add on top of that the contingency plans
>>
>>79706451

You're implying he would be outwardly and visibly evil, which he wouldn't. He would play the long game, acting the hero for years while taking everyone out silently.

>>79704453

Have some villain kill Alfred, Damian, Dick, and Selina. He'd snap, and take every possible threat out in a plan to achieve complete control over Earth, in order to ensure nobody has to lose someone close to them ever again. It'd be just as ridiculous as Superman turning evil.
>>
>>79706637
Nah, have Lex Luthor somehow trick Batman into killing Alfred and the Robins. Then Batman finally snaps and kills him and goes full psychopath.

Same deal with Superman and the Joker.
>>
>>79705586
Yeah but that's a world where he's like the only supervillain.
Unless of course you know that it's the same universe as Wanted and Kick-Ass.
>>
The whole point though is mortal man taking on an unchained god and winning against all odds.
Now to have gods deal with an unchained mortal man?
>>
>>79706791
God of War
>>
>>79706821
But he's chained
>>
>>79706791
One of the most common themes of old mythology is that a man unchained IS a god.
>>
>So Batman goes rogue.
>Activates his plans from Tower of Babel.
>Goes after Clark himself.
>Sends different members of the Batfamily after the other members of the JL with said plans
>>
I think it'd be a fucking riot, OP. Batman turned bad (not insane, but evil) would pretty much be the lovechild of Proffesor Moriarty, Big Brother, and a Ninja master from one of those old martial-arts films. Even worse, Bruce would justify his actions to himself almost flawlessly.

He'd pretty much starts out by taking leadership over the League of Shadows, allowing him to assassinate, intimidate, or plain old blackmail anyone from CEO's to government officials. Staking a claim in the criminal underworld and it's illicit trades would put him well past Pablo Escobar in term of the damage he could do. And that's before we even get into the resources he had before hand, most of which he could weaponize within weeks. If he's really gone over the deep end, there are supers he could just by threatening their loved ones, or even random civilians. He could destroy your life as an alternative to just killing you, like Penguin does. On top of THAT, Evil!Bruce might accept one of those Sinestro Corps. rings, and because of what I've mentioned before, that could put him well into Superman-tier power.

I don't mean to ride Bruce's dick this hard, but he'd be damned terrifying as villain.
>>
>>79706937
>don't mean to ride Bruce's dick this hard
You're not fooling anyone, Ra's
>>
Wouldn't be fun, because retard writers have already played up the whole BATMAN IS BEST OMG PREP TIME XDXD meme to the point where the only two outcomes of an evil Batman are a) he succesfully BTFO's the universe or b) Flash/Superman stop suffering plot induced stupidity for once and wreck his shit in five seconds.

Your outcomes are basically just various combinations of unsatisfying and comic book capes bullshit hackery.
>>
>>79707019
You mean every possible DC story was already played up a million times where everyone is already familiar with the nutshell outcomes. Yet comics are still here.
>>
>>79704113
So was Superman's. Remember Batman even admitted that he would've gone down the same road if he had Superman's powers.

>>79705865
Somebody do it. I need to see the edge for myself.
>>
>>79706318
>instead of causing all the bad shit in Barry's life, Zoom instead goes and causes all the nice things.

Rember when you found that dollar on the sidewalk? It was me Barry, I put it there, it was me all alooong
>>
>Joker finds out about Bruce
>Breaks into the mansion, kills Jason and Alfred, Barbara is in critical and has severe damage to her spine
>Taunts Bruce, who barely stops himself, in tears, from killing Joker then and there
>Joker keeps bat's identity to himself though due to pride and his shenanigans
>At court, with Bruce present, Joker is let off easy
>As he's taken away by police officers he taunts Bruce again about the revolving door
>Bruce loses it and kills the Joker in the middle of the court, but in the commotion Joker also managed to steal the accompanying officer's gun and shoot Bruce. "The running gag finally made you lose control... see you in hell"
>Bruce is in a hospital, under police custody
>Gordon figured out Bruce is Batman after putting things together, mostly Barbara being found in Bruce's mansion
>He blames Bruce for hurting his daughter, she'll never walk again
>He said that he'd be glad to see Bruce rot in Arkham with all the other monsters, but he'd settle for Bruce's giving up to his severe injuries
>Bruce confesses how he can't believe in the justice system any longer, not just police negligence in apprehending them, (headed by gordon) but the jury's inability to deal with the maniacs.
>Later at night assassins kill Bruce's guards and take him
>Ra's offers Bruce a chance to live, and purge corruption 'properly'
>Bruce refuses and is content to die
>"Perhaps a dip in the pit will change your mind, like it did me"
>Bruce loses a screw and descends into justice lord tier rapidly, leading the league of shadows and easily healing any sustained injury (each pit visit makes him lose even more control)
>Goes after the authorities in Gotham
>Goes after the president
>Deals with the surviving batfamily
>Activates contingencies against Justice League
>Kidnaps Jason Blood just to force the demon to act as a two way door to Hell, and visit Joker after all, for more satisfying closure and new tier of torture even Hell couldn't deliver

r8 n' purchase
>>
>>79703444
Owl Man from Crime Syndicate
>>
>>79707187
Acceptable.
>>
>>79706716
source
>>
>>79707033

Yeah, but then y'all complain about DC being a load of contrived cancerous bullshit.
>>
>>79707192
Yeah, except there are no proper full Owlman stories.
>>
>>79707019
The super genius with billions of dollars outclasses everyone, and here I thought comics were unrealistic.
>>
>>79707187
Would buy
>>
>>79703444
>It's always Superman going evil.

The secret is that in the majority of universes Superman is evil we just see the rare one where he is good.
>>
>>79703444
>>79703444
>Do you think it'd be an entertaining storyline to see Batman go fully evil for once?

Yes, but the first issue has to be him killing the JL and anybody else he thinks can stop him in secret. The rest of the story should be about D listers trying to take him out
>>
>>79703444
Evil Batman wouldn't have good guy plot armor, therefore there's no threat he would pose to anyone above street level.
>>
File: Kick-Ass 3 008-034.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Kick-Ass 3 008-034.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>79707205
In the final issue of Kick-Ass 3. Dave mentions a lunatic killing cops in Japan, which is what Nemesis was doing in the first issue (and means Nemesis takes place after the Kick-Ass trilogy).

He also references MPH and Secret Service (or rather, Kingsmen) happening on his world too.

And then Millar confirmed on his message board that this is is the Earth where Wanted happened, while Jupiter's Legacy is the world where the supervillains never were able to band together to kill all the superheroes.
>>
>>79704453

Have a speedster just start killing Gotham citizens indiscriminately. He lets Batman get close a few times and each time he just picks up speed and kills thousands more people. By the end of it Gotham is completely dead and Batman has nothing
>>
>>79707343
Oh yeah also the events of Superior takes place on that world, but Superior as an actual superhero exists in the Jupiter's Legacy world.
>>
We got a glimpse of it in Countdown.
After Jason Todd died, Batman snapped and started killing all the villains, not just his.
I forget how the Justice League reacted, but there's only like a 1% crime rate or something.
>>
>>79706850
to swords
>>
>>79707343

Doesn't the unfunnies take place here too
>>
http://docdro .id/ nsIKm2B

This is a spec script that landed a nobody into being the main writer of the fantastic four movie.

It is basically batman versus superman in the 1940's.

While F4 sucked. This script was fantastic.

You should read it.
>>
>>79703444
Infinite Crisis + Metahumans as mutants plot
>>
File: Red Rain.jpg (136 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Red Rain.jpg
136 KB, 600x900
>>79703444
C'mon anons, we did this awhile ago.
>>
>>79703465
Only if they took a page from speeding(?) bullets and realized Flash effectively has the mind of a super computer.
>>
>>79710545

>>79710545
He can think faster, but his memory is shit and his analitic skills just work faster, they are not improved by super-speed.

Superman is a real super computer. Barry and the rest of the flashes are just fast computers
>>
>>79707592
I wonder how long would it take him to kill all powered criminals. Gotham he could clean for one night, two tops. Joker would probably make some last stand.
Unless he was first to die.
>>
>>79710633
Hence why I refereed to that elseworld. In that one he gets crippled and pretty much becomes Steven Hawkings. The way he is portrayed there is no way he could be limited to his usual short term memory limit.

And since it'd be an Injustice style crazy, why not have fun?
>>
>>79706348
>implying he didn't has 1000 feet thick plot armor only lose to good batman
>>
File: DC90157lg.jpg (20 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
DC90157lg.jpg
20 KB, 500x500
>>79707192
Muh Nigga
>>
>>79703444
I'd like to see John's JSA (usual + shazam & fate) be antagonists.

Normies need to learn and respect the JSA.
>>
>>79711653
Why do this stupid board keeps confusing normies with casuals?

Normies don't care about comics, they see movies and don't give a fuck about marvel or DC. CASUALS read shit like squirrel girl, deadpool or harley quinn and the only GL run they know is johns.

Normie = plays candy crush on a phone, has a console but don't call himself "gamer"
Casual = plays FIFA and Call of duty

If you don't know the difference between a normie and a casual it means you are a casual
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.