[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shows like Rick and Morty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (271 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271 KB, 1920x1080
I have seen 4 episodes so far and I am in love. I need a cartoon similar to it as far as violence and filth goes that I can binge watch. R&M is just not one of those shows you binge and ditch. You got to treat it like a fine woman who you take on a few dates before you stick it in her pooper.
>>
>>79023587
>I need a cartoon similar to it as far as violence and filth goes that I can binge watch

Well, I mean, if that's all the requirements you're after then I guess try Drawn Together? 36 episodes and a movie ain't a hard binge.
>>
>as far as violence and filth
Honestly if that's all your looking for then almost all "adult" animation really.
>>
Whaaaat? I've seen drawn together. That's not like Rick and Morty.
>>
SuperJail
>>
>>79025392
Well, all that was asked for is violence and filth. You want a Sci-Fi heavy cartoon, watch Futurama, you want a vulgar and violent heavy cartoon, watch Drawn Together.

If you're looking for something a bit more middle ground, then I guess try Archer, maybe?
>>
>>79023587
I haven't seen either but you'd probably like superjail. Similar artstyles and all.
>>
>>79025392
Yeah, Drawn Together was funny.
>>
Mr. Pickles
>>
If you like Rick & Morty, you'll probably really like Problem Solverz.
>>
>>79023587
Fuck off already Reddit, goddamn. You'd think you'd be able to take a hint.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.