[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel Comic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Civil War.jpg (95 KB, 1125x1125) Image search: [Google]
Civil War.jpg
95 KB, 1125x1125
Hey /co/,
What is a good and funny Marvel comic?
>>
Superior Foes of Spider-Man
Jeff Parker's Thunderbolts run
Remender's Xforce has good Deadpool
Nextwave
X-Club miniseries
Spurrier's Xmen Legacy
>>
>>79022820
The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl.
>>
File: x-men special class.jpg (306 KB, 843x650) Image search: [Google]
x-men special class.jpg
306 KB, 843x650
spider-man and the x-men
>>
>>79022820
Marvel Adventures series
Cable & Deadpool
>>
>>79022923
Second Superior Foes.
>>
No love for Howard the Duck?
>>
>>79022820

Squirrel Girl
Patsy Walker a.k.a. Hellcat
The Mighty Thor

These are great, as long as you're not sexist.
>>
All of them are funny and none of them are good
>>
>>79022923
Is Legacy funny (or supposed to be)? I'm currently on the second TPB and it doesn't particularly seem that way. It seems very tied in with the "oppressed mutants" themes, rather than showing the lighthearted side of the X-men universe such as Wolverine/Spider-man and the X-men. Still a fantastic book.

As to OP's question, I would agree with Superior Foes and Spider-man and the X-men, and also add Kelly's Deadpool.
>>
File: yuck duck.jpg (103 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
yuck duck.jpg
103 KB, 540x540
>>79022820
60s-90s spiderman
superior foes
dugganpool/kellypool.
hoaward the duck
>>
>>79026457
it definitely has an overall serious tone, but there's alot of comedy in the scenes with the different personalities, and personally I find Legion's personality in general humorous
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.