[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on the post-Secret Wars status quo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: milesmorales.0.jpg (410 KB, 1920x1733) Image search: [Google]
milesmorales.0.jpg
410 KB, 1920x1733
Opinions on the post-Secret Wars status quo?
>>
>>79010678
Not enough straight white men. It's pretty triggering, to be quite honest family.
>>
Same shit, different color.

The Battleworld tie ins should have just stayed the main universe. They were better than it was before SW and now after. Which isn't saying much.
>>
>>79010796
If anything there's too many white men. Needs more minorities like white women.
>>
I like Miles in the 616 desu
>>
has every black character gotten a white gf yet?
>>
>>79011338
You sound mad
>>
>>79010678
I like that they kept Miles, as it leaves Peter free to progress as a character. We've seen him do so already, but with Slott it is likely for Parker to regress by the end of the year.

The X-books are a mess, hopefully Uncanny will find its footing here soon. Why doesn't Logan get the same shit for being around Teen Jean that Cyclops got?
>>
>>79011552
>Uncanny will find its footing here soon
Uncanny is X-force now
>>
>>79011552
Everyone irrationally hates and distrusts Cyclops since AvX.
>>
I like it. For better or for worse, they're trying to mix up the status quo, which is at least different, if not always good.
>>
>>79011309
Why he's the same as ever, actually he's the same as when he started. They just keep throwing him in situations hoping he'd gain a personality sooner or later
>>
>>79011552
Slott would probably be better writing Miles. Maybe bring in Duggan or PAD to write ASM. Miggy is great but having him in present day 616(or whatever it's called now) isn't really working.
>>
>>79010678
At the very least is retconned the Gwen fucking Osborn thing. So thats good
>>
>>79014393
wha? where did you get that from?
>>
>>79015371
I'm assuming. If they don't scrub the very worst in changes then what the hell was the point
>>
>>79016498
If they didn't scrub it with OMD, why would they scrub it now?
>>
>>79011552
Peter was about to progress right into a grave.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.