[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've done a comic for my crush, since her birthday was months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
I've done a comic for my crush, since her birthday was months ago and I wanted to give her my effort. She is a dancer of Polynesian mixed dances. I hope this comic could motivate her to don't give up. So when I called her, she told me that she putted it on a frame and sended the photo to me, she told me that was the best gift of all her party(it was her 15th birthday, and here on Mexico we celebrate them big, even bigger than sweet 16th).
>>
Ah, to be young again... I drew my crush as a fairy for her birthday once.
>>
You're either a fucking pedo, trying to fuck a 15yo girl, or an underageb&.
>>
>>78944181
Technically, I think 15 x 18 is plausible. That's like freshman/sophomore x senior.
>>
>>78944420
At least under US law, it's legal but really skirting the limits. I don't know, maybe the borderline is different across the borderline.

More likely than not, underagebanned.
>>
Well, It's better than Chris Chan.

Also

>Underageb8
>>
>>78943498
you go little bro!
thats a pretty cool thing, i miss being that young and innocent.
>>
>>78944800
This a quarter true at best, the legality is incredibly variable depending on what state you're in. There would be no problem with that kind of relationship in New Mexico, for example, where age-gap exceptions exist.

Even in states with low age of consent as well as exceptions for youth/teenage conduct, you can still go to court if a parent or someone deemed an authority over one or both parties seeks to press charges.
>>
>>78943498
An honorable effort.
>>
ayy burrito caliente
Nice job, keep doing it.
>>
The paneling is boring.
>>
>>78943498
Ah, to be lovestruck and then, inevitably experience unequited love. Gotta give you kudos for trying to swoon her, OP.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.