[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /co/ help me? I'm a big sucker for mushy romantic crap,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: gaaaaaaaay.png (1010 KB, 1005x990) Image search: [Google]
gaaaaaaaay.png
1010 KB, 1005x990
Can /co/ help me?

I'm a big sucker for mushy romantic crap, Awkward social situations. forbidden love, will they, won't they. That kinda crud. Particularly guys, but if that's too tall of an order, I'm fine with anything.

Pic related I think is 99% awful garbage where the writer(s) push their stupid agendas, but I feel the need to keep checking in to see if these two have banged yet. So, I mean, don't take it as completely representative of what I'm asking for. Does that make sense? Sorry if it doesn't.

Thanks.
>>
Gunnerkrigg Court?
>>
>>78817516
Read Vanilla Hentai, it can be quite sweet.
>>
>>78817516
>Pic related I think is 99% awful garbage where the writer(s) push their stupid agendas, but I feel the need to keep checking in to see if these two have banged yet.
I wish I had that one gay furry comic parody thing where the reader says exactly what you've just said.

As for forbidden love between males, I ain't got nothing for you. Though I'm sure there are plenty of gay furry comics out there.
>>
>>78817516
Watch Nana.
>>
File: BM.png (234 KB, 1280x466) Image search: [Google]
BM.png
234 KB, 1280x466
I'm assuming you've read TJ and Amal. I don't read many gay comics though so I can't really help you out.

Here, have a teenage seductress.
>>
>>78817621
>TJ and Amal
aren't they already in a relationship?
>>
File: 1430450620317.jpg (246 KB, 600x893) Image search: [Google]
1430450620317.jpg
246 KB, 600x893
>>78817516
what/which comic is this? Does it lead to gay sex or no?
>>
>>78817742
One night stand that starts off their road trip, and they fuck a few times along the way but if I recall correctly the ending is ambigious and EK wrote like three different endings of various relationship statuses in an epilogue release.

Damn fine build up, though. I think it is chapter 14? that had no dialog and its just wonderfully staged tension. I need to reread my copy of it, honestly, its been a while.
>>
>>78819688
No.
>>
>>78817742
It's about them getting into one.
>>
>>78819688
not yet it hasn't.
>>
>>78817516
BitterSweet Candy Bowl.

If you're ok with furries, it's almost exactly what you want. Willis is fun to read for the fucking insane plotlines but for dramatic high schooler stuff that's more real and heavier with the romance, BSCB will be right up your alley.

>>78817621
Also seconding TJ And Amal
>>
why does it feel like 80% of romances in stories are gay romances these days?
>>
>>78823221
Because 80% of romance comics are made by women that grew up on Yaoi.
>>
>>78817621
dat mildred
>>
>>78823221
b/c that's all you notice?
>>
>>78817516
man, is this dude capable of writing heterosexuals, or are they too icky for him?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.