[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel Heroes General: Recycling memes edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: mwa.jpg (622 KB, 2657x1772) Image search: [Google]
mwa.jpg
622 KB, 2657x1772
/mhg/ FAQ: http://pastebin.com/ZpnuWD0i (embed)
Useful links: http://pastebin.com/RZQRavrE (embed)
Test Center: https://marvelheroes.com/test-center
Marvel Heroes Database: http://marvelheroes.info/
How do you level so fast?: http://imgur.com/Gy64peA
Where can I find builds? Hero-specific forums, marvelheroes.info or in the thread.
**Refer to pastebins, I will try to keep them updated when possible**

CURRENT CODES:
INSTITUTE - Various boosts
2015 - Fortune Card Mark I x1, Fortune Card Mark II x1, Fortune Card Mark V x1
INFLUENCE - 200 Genosha Influence
2NDBDAY - Team-Up Gear Find Boost & 2 Hour Iridium Triple Boost
DANVERS - Captain Marvel All-New All-Different (Default) Costume
JACKOLANTERN - Jack O' Lantern Visual Spotlight Recipe
H2-B2 - Holiday H.E.R.B.I.E. Pet

Marvel Heroes Bugle:
http://www.mhbugle.com/

Story Mode 1-60 Leveling Guide:
http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/229501/
http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/229717/

THE FUTURE OF MARVEL HEROES:
http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/167730/

Official Confirmed Hero and Level 52 Review Tracker:
http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/76328/

SUPERGROUP:
/co/ has a supergroup (guild) currently named Immortal Iron Muggas. Ask in thread for an invite.
>>
"THIS LIST BELONGS TO DOOM" TIER
Dr. Doom

"POTENTIAL DEV PETS?" TIER
Captain America, Jean Grey, Scarlet Witch

"OKAY, STILL GOOD ENOUGH" TIER
Black Panther, Cable, Gambit, Ghost Rider, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Thing, Vision, War Machine

"MEH, COULD'VE BEEN WORSE" TIER
Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, Hawkeye, Iceman, Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Juggernaut, Kitty Pryde, Magik, Moon Knight, Rocket Raccoon, Venom, X-23

"ABSOLUTELY MEDIOCRE" TIER
Ant-Man, Blade, Cyclops, Daredevil, Hulk, Loki, Nightcrawler, Nova, Psylocke, Punisher, Rogue, She-Hulk, Taskmaster, Thor, Winter Soldier, Wolverine

"DEVS DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THEM" TIER
Human Torch, Magneto, Mr. Fantastic, Squirrel Girl, Star-Lord, Storm

"DEVS ACTIVELY HATE THEIR GUTS" TIER
Colossus, Emma Frost, Iron Fist, Luke Cage

"DEVS HATE WADE SO MUCH THEY WANT HIS FANS TO LEAVE" TIER
Deadpool
>>
>>78787536
>(embed) (embed)
I was going to make the thread tomorrow if no one took up the chance.
>>
man
>>
>cosmic chaos event
Why?
>>
File: nice knowing you gazillion.jpg (65 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
nice knowing you gazillion.jpg
65 KB, 800x533
>another thread that's gonna die before it reaches 200 posts
Either stop making these dead generals or move them to /vg/, because it's become patently obvious that NOBODY cares about this stale game anymore.
>>
>emma mind slaving scott

what a slut
>>
>>78792417
yea dr being garbage was the last straw. they're out of ideas except more cut and paste heroes.
>>
>Gazillion was a mistake - Marvel
>>
Is important to have 25 heroes unlocked (to 60) for xp gain?

I am at 23, and don't necessarily feel like playing more heroes
>>
>>78794452
>don't necessarily feel like playing more heroes
Well there's your answer.
Time to uninstall the game and keep anyone else from playing.
>>
http://massivelyop.com/2016/01/08/marvel-heroes-david-brevik-has-resigned/
>>
>>78795873
REST IN PEACE MARVEL SHITTERS
>>
CARROT WAS RIGHT
>>
File: obi.gif (512 KB, 480x264) Image search: [Google]
obi.gif
512 KB, 480x264
>>78795873
>yfw Gaz is dead
>>
File: 3bpbvelazf8szejwg8qagmlf6.gif (3 MB, 270x214) Image search: [Google]
3bpbvelazf8szejwg8qagmlf6.gif
3 MB, 270x214
>>78796195
>>
>>78795873
What did Brevik even do besides get wasted everyday and struggle not to divorce his wife on camera?
>>
@Brevik

>Almost 7 years ago, I joined Gazillion as the Creative Director for a new Marvel product. I still can’t believe that this dream came true. I have been a life-long Marvel fan and I really relished the opportunity to create a unique and fun Marvel game.

>Over the course of the next year, my job really changed. I went from Creative Director to the head of all Gazillion studios. Slightly after that, I was promoted to President and COO of the company and I became more and more distant from the project that brought me to Gazillion. About six months before Marvel Heroes launched, I became CEO, which is the position I have held for about three years now.

>As CEO, I spent most of my time running the company. I played the game a lot, talked about the game a lot and added lots of feedback and new ideas, but that is a very different job than being a Creative Director. After doing this for several years, I really want to get back to developing games and programming. I got into this industry to make games and I miss the day-to-day creation process.

>That said, it was difficult, because I love Marvel Heroes. I love our community. I love the team I helped assemble. We have an incredibly talented staff here and I know that the game is in great hands. I believe in the future of the game and I know a lot of the amazing things that are being worked on. The game has some really cool features coming that I know I will enjoy. Yes, I will still be playing the game. Yes, I will still be streaming. I will still be sending the team feedback and information and suggestions. I may not work at Gazillion, but I love this game. I’m very proud of what we accomplished.

>As for what’s next, I am going to go indie. I’m going back to doing the things I love most: programming and making games. We will have more information about that in the future.

>Thank you team, community and family for a wonderful seven years together. I am so lucky to be a part of such an incredible experience.
>>
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/categories/black-cat
>>
File: 1387443937778.jpg (24 KB, 506x487) Image search: [Google]
1387443937778.jpg
24 KB, 506x487
>>78795873
I can't deal with this shit.
This is why I stopped playing video games.
>>
>>78796893
blah blah blah typical PR bullshit blah blah blah
He was obviously fired as CEO because it's his fault the game is fucking dead.
>>
>>78795873
welp. Looking forward to his new game, assuming it's arpg.
>>
>>78797693
Probably considering the layoffs from a few months back which probably meant restructuring of Gaz. Though the way I see it is that he's tired of the design of MH and which he'll probably make a real Diablo clone. Or that Marvel finalized not to renew the license

Either way, Gaz is dead.
>>
>>78797693
look forward to brevik's kickstarter
>>
>>78795873
tfw there was someone assigned as interim ceo of either gaz or MH a couple of days ago when I decided to make a LoL-stalking twitter

Didn't think it was coz he quit.
>>
>>78799447
buy gaz for us
>>
File: 1431108600473.jpg (35 KB, 474x569) Image search: [Google]
1431108600473.jpg
35 KB, 474x569
>Gaz selling subscriptions and currency of a dead game for kids
>>
File: 1360729263330.gif (3 MB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
1360729263330.gif
3 MB, 200x113
>worst Strange costume possible coming out after a year and a half of waiting for a third costume
>Iron Fist still not reworked
>worst character in Advanced Pack 2 is bringing in 2016
>no one bought me my birthday costume yesterday

It's over.
>>
File: nbHmFsT.png (55 KB, 179x139) Image search: [Google]
nbHmFsT.png
55 KB, 179x139
>>78797508
>>
>>78804547
Her jawline is rather masculine and her chin is more square and large than Schwarzenegger's. Hair sort of frames it decently though.
>>
>>78804715
There's probably an incentive to protrude all of her features with the addition of the domino mask to make them not seem flat in comparison.
>>
>>78805053
The domino mask seems almost nonexistent, it's so incredibly thin.
>>
File: tumblr_mxcspcES8r1qcl5j5o4_250.gif (2 MB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxcspcES8r1qcl5j5o4_250.gif
2 MB, 245x200
>>78796133

>yfw carrot was right
>>
>>78799447
gaz license runs thru 2019
>>
>>78805525
As if there was ever any doubt...

>>78805553
Marvel/Disney can still choose to terminate the license early
>>
>>78807002
>Marvel/Disney can still choose to terminate the license early
Literally making shit up.
>>
>>78807024
Okay, I'm not a business major, but I imagine that as the owners of the IP in use, Marvel can decide to terminate third-party licenses if they believe their IP isn't being used respectfully (which it obviously isn't in Gaz's case).
>>
>>78807157
>Okay, I'm not a business major
You'd do well there, it's what the retards major in.

>but I imagine that as the owners of the IP in use, Marvel can decide to terminate third-party licenses if they believe their IP isn't being used respectfully (which it obviously isn't in Gaz's case).
You imagine a lot. Also still making shit up considering every model, animation, and sound based on a Marvel character has to be sent through their approval process as we've known for two years, so that type of subjective cause for litigation would have nothing to stand on.
>>
>>78804547
Why's Fred from Accounting wearing a wig?
>>
>>78809222
Stop criticizing the choices Frederica has made, you fucking cis-scum piece of shit. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>78805525
Carrot said it won't last thru 2015. It's 2016. Carrot should've killed himself by no as he promised
>>
>tfw Carrot, much like Gaz, will never deliver on his promises
>>
File: translating anon language.jpg (23 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
translating anon language.jpg
23 KB, 420x294
>>78810060
>>78810684
>>
>>78805553
Yeah and a typical game project can range from 1-3 years before release which is why I said that. For clownshoes I'd say they would need 3 years. It's completely possible that they were (and still) in negotiations with Marvel to renew the license this early due to that fact. Otherwise they'd get to 2018 and then get told get fucked to only leave Gaz in a bad place where they'd have to reskin everything unless Marvel owns what they make, which I doubt.

>>78807024
I'm sure they had a clause stating that, but I sincerely doubt they'll terminate early.
>>
>18 posters, 45 posts
So far, it's at least better than the previous thread.
>>
Reminder that carrot was wrong and is over a week overdue on that live streamed suicide.
>>
>>78811180
Nice meme, carrot. Why aren't you dead yet? Waiting to time your death with MH?
>>
Not to add to the sky is falling, but this is definitely not a good sign for a declining game. The layoffs back in fall, and now this. Brevik may have left under his own volition, but if so, that is because he is fleeing a sinking ship.

I hope I am wrong but, the lack of 2016 announcements both for gameplay changes and heroes is concerning. I have a feeling we would be lucky to get 6 heroes this year. I also doubt that content will be better for this, and or quicker. Things will run as usual with less than half the heroes. And as it stands now most ppl only get on to play new heroes and large content updates.

Here is to hoping for a stronger year, though not off to a great start.
>>
>>78816062
Well, they've been building Chapter 10 forever and have a bunch of assets, so I really don't think, even if it's taken this long to get there, that they'll not push that. I dunno about the future beyond, though.
>>
>>78816945
>Chapter 10
They've been talking about that since 2015's launch, haven't they?
>>
>>78817013
Think so. They'd also been hanging onto X-23 since before the game's launch, they just hadn't rigged her properly into a character for ages.
>>
>>78817040
I forget what was the hold up on X-23, because they definitely were working on it probably as far back as the game's launch, if not during the beta (I don't remember). You could tell with each new costume where they were in time, too, since the models had varying levels of quality and they didn't bother to really update the older ones (despite being the default costume).
>>
>>78816062
Whoever this new creative director they hired is that told everyone to just hold off everything new for one big patch is functionally retarded, and should honestly be fired.
>>
Brevik talking on stream (after a long absence) and saying that he won't be working with an IP after Marvel Heroes. He says it's a challenge he enjoys, working within the constraints of an IP, but after the past few IPs, he wants some creative control. Mrs. Brevik being a dick about it and laughing. He's also commenting about the lack of Fantastic Four events and sales during the movie release.
>>
>>78818647
Then maybe they shouldn't have made all four of them relative shit in the game, especially human torch and mr.fucktastic.
>>
>>78818647
http://www.graybeardgames.com/

And here's his brand new start-up!
>>
>>78818647
reading between the lines: "fuuuuuuuuck disney/marvel"
>>
>>78820543
They've been pretty terrible since the mid-00s, but the past year has been pretty damn terrible everywhere.
>>
>>78818327
It's 'better' in a sense that you see a bunch of spikes in users if you're reporting numbers to an investor that month. It's worse considering your core userbase just gets bored. You can easily see this with WoW.

>>78820543
Well it'd be true to almost everything if you're using X for your thing. Disney wants to make sure all of their assets are doing well and not shitting up the idea they're using. I'm sure Gaz had dumb ideas that they'd request, but rejected. Thus having them to skim through thousands of hours of content of a single hero to convince them it already existed.

>>78816062
desu I viewed the layoffs as 'we're structured extremely poorly which we got over saturated in design+art.' They had a ton of the two and personally from a user standpoint, I have no idea what they all did. For example, a person who designed items? I'm sorry, what? This game isn't that complex to warrant such a position and they didn't even test the items. Test, you know what designers do. Anyhow, maybe that's why he decided to leave he got frustrated, which could have been very well quite some time ago til they found someone to replace.

Though the way he said it on stream
>I'm tired of being the CEO, I want to be a developer, program, and design.
Seems very valid that he doesn't want to get 'rusty'.

If there isn't a hero every month, I'd be worried that the license renew looks grim
>>
>>78821519
They already said there won't be one every month.
>>
>>78817079
Wasn't it basically that nobody cared enough to work on her except for one waifufagging hyper-autist who spent his spare time making her and pushing her or some nonsense like that?
>>
>>78822183
Not sure, they were just working on her for a year and it finally got released. Probably right about it being some autist.
>>
Can't. Stop. Ignoring this game...
>>
>>78822197

That explains why her movement build is so gimmicky.
>>
MichaelMayhem made Rogue's stolen power from Juggs gain momentum. Interdasting
>>
>>78823789
Who gives a fuck about Rogue
>>
>>78823851
I do
>>
>>78821940
>dontbelivehislie.jpg
>>
psylocke is fun to level

her default costume is also the best, maybe close or equal to the xforce one
>>
tfw no gambit team up
>>
>>78830186
new team-up: stormtrooper gambit
>>
>>78831925
FN-2199 or FN-2187 when.
Smoothies are not milkshakes, Captcha.
>>
>>78828270
psylocke is one of those few characters where all of her costumes are top tier
>>
>>78832221
I guess, she's still not fit for end game tho
>>
Iron Fist is the most unique and fun character since Juggernaut, don't know what everyone is bitching about.
>>
>>78834880
I want more damage on combo build, and I want bigger areas when I'm throwing bows, other than that he's perfect.
>>
>>78834880
I haven't even tried Danny yet
>>
File: jonahs gonna jonah.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
jonahs gonna jonah.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>78815566
>>78815736
>>
>>78838341
I really hope Holland doesn't fuck up in Civil War or his own film.
>>
>>78840799

Can't be worse than Garfield.

..I take that back. There's always potential to be worse. But Marvel's been pretty good with casting so I'm willing to put out a little faith.
>>
>>78841071
Garfield was a poor Peter, but his Spider-Man wasn't bad. He had good chemistry with Emma Stone, but how they wrote Peter sort of lost the entire point of Peter Parker. I'm looking forward to Holland given how Russo described him, but I hope that it's maintained in Holland's solo film.

I would have been all right with a late-20s or early-30s teacher Parker, but I can understand why they didn't go with that since it doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>78823789
@MichaelMayhem:

>I figured you guys would find that quick, I was going to post here today if not.

>We're doing some Rogue stolen power updates that will launch at the end of the month, focusing on creating more options for specific builds. You'll see more powers that talk to Max HP, Max Spirit, Movement, among others.

>As part of that, I'm pushing to retrofit the Support category over time. Depending on how things go, we may end up making this global and adjust all Supports to fit into the new style to some degree. Colossus and Juggernaut will be part of the first batch. These will now be toggled powers (can only have 1 active) that add a secondary resource bar and new mechanics to Rogue.
>>
>>78841424
>Juggernaut's adds a mechanic very similar to his Momentum, building up as you move and spending to amp up the damage of certain powers, such as Blob's Belly Flop. Colossus' simply adds his Armor mechanic straight-up, which replenishes when you use Dive Bomb. However, these come with a trade-off.

>Colossus' will be replacing his total defense and deflect rating bonus multipliers - these were a result of a global change to certain properties, and ended up making this power way too strong, even with it's dodge chance reduction. Part of the design of Rogue's passive or pseudo-passive Support powers is that they all have a unique affix that can't be found on any other passive. The defense rework made that not the case for several powers unfortunately, and this will rectify that. Both total defense multiplier and total deflect multiplier are still available through other stolen passives. In regards to trading off functionality for these newfound mechanics, Juggernaut's, as a toggle, will lose its on-demand invulnerability, but will retain the on-death invulnerability.
>These new-style supports also come with their own trade-offs, since they contain quite a bit of raw power within their toggled effects. Colossus' still reduces her dodge chance as it did before, while Juggernaut's will cause your Spirit to drain if you have no Momentum.

>Ultimately, the goal here is to make the Support category more defined and interesting, leaning it away from steroids and more into toggles.
>>
So AgentNikki is working on MH again, now in art. Curious to see how she does.
>>
>>78841424
>>I figured you guys would find that quick, I was going to post here today if not.
>mfw my heart stopped in fear that he was being let go from Gazillion, one of the few sane and competent developers at their company
Jesus Christ, don't do that to me, Mike.
>>
Is BC soon?
>>
Did we change supergroups or something? I just logged in and i'm not there anymore. MoogleCoat requesting invite?
>>
>>78843924
bc?
>>
>>78841712
She's been fixing models for a while now, mainly clipping issues.
>>
>>78846948
Oh word?
I just started back paying attention to the game with Iron Fists' release so I thought she just cropped up.
>>
Link to the latest datamine since some of you probably haven't seen it.
http://marvelheroes.info/datamine/12
1602 costumes and DP powers
>>
>>78849205
WORST
STRANGE
COSTUME
POSSIBLE

Dem Rogue feet tho
>>
>>78849289
Of all the cool costume they could have picked for Strange, they still manage to drop the ball
>>
>>78849289
>>78850464
Please buy our new 1602 fortune card to have a chance for Strange
>>
>>78853550
With tons of cool boosts and a 1%chance to get the new exclusive 1602 Herbie variant !
>>
>>78795873
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0

We'll meet again in City of Titans
>>
So, maybe the game isn't dieing. Maybe Brevik was terrible and with his resignation we might get a more competent director?

I mean, I can think of a singular artist, TheDink, who actually does good work on costumes. Maybe they'll fire the superfulous assets and funnel that back into worthwhile personel.

Or mayhbe just repurpose those workers.
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1024x846) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1024x846
>>78856165
It looks bad, there is no other way about it.

That means we all need to buy the next chests/hero packs/costumes.
>>
>>78845728
Black Cat
>>
>Gaz dying
>Kaz killed the muggas
>>
>>78856165
>director
He was the CEO. He flew around and met with investors and signed papers. His impact on the game creatively was minimal, but he brought a sense of integrity to the game.
Godspeed you scotch drinking nerd.
>>
>>78858305
what
>>
>>78856165
seems like they had a lot of artists before
>>
File: strange.jpg (251 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
strange.jpg
251 KB, 1366x768
Someone got the costume early from the Crafter.
>>
>>78861501
>it's shit
>Marvel Heroes
>In 2016

Geez, what a surprise !
>>
>>78861712
don't worry it's not like you wanted anything else like his 90s costume or the black and red with a cape or anything
>>
>>78862707
They could have at least follow their recent trend of ANAD stuff and throw in Sherif of Agamotto Strange
>>
File: New Avengers #34 - Page 22.jpg (438 KB, 1280x1968) Image search: [Google]
New Avengers #34 - Page 22.jpg
438 KB, 1280x1968
>>78861501
>>78862707
>>78862925
Why they hate us, Strangebros?
We don't ask for much.
>>
>>78864784
You would think that with the upcoming movie they would show more love for the doc, but nope.

Only tears now.
>>
>>78856165
I think he did a good job considering if you see what he did for Gaz in general. For the game? The best he could do is come up with ideas when he was streaming and his best idea that's he was pushing still hasn't happened.
>dash/movement powers interrupt any skill animation you're in

>Maybe they'll fire the superfulous assets and funnel that back into worthwhile personel.
They did that what was it like 3-4 months ago? They had a ton of artists and designers which they let go. Programmers on the other hand I don't believe they let any go considering it takes time to get them up to speed and ready to actually work on the game.

The way I see it, if they're not pushing another major piece of content in the next couple months then I'd panic. Danger Room wasn't that asset heavy and it shouldn't have taken all of the programmers to make. They don't need to repurpose them, they need to have a better vision on what to do next. I'm almost sure GGG has less employees and manage to push out far more often. Easy content are leagues which blows my mind Gaz hasn't done it.
>>
File: 3338330-0476855046-stran.jpg (42 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
3338330-0476855046-stran.jpg
42 KB, 500x484
>>78864997
I would have settled for 90s Dr. Strange, because as far as 90s costumes go it was pretty boss.
>>
When I think of 90s Strange, I think of that awkward phase he went through with the long hair and glasses where he looked like a kid.
>>
File: strange.png (1 MB, 617x925) Image search: [Google]
strange.png
1 MB, 617x925
>>78867599
I really like the edgy metal Strange from Strange Vol2, when he was doing black magic and killing stuff with a glorious eyepatch and blond hair.
>>
>>78871003
he's ready to front a hair band
>>
>>78841424

>These will now be toggled powers (can only have 1 active)

Aaaaand hype gone
>>
When's the game going to get fun?
When's the game going to die?
>>
File: strange rogue.jpg (956 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
strange rogue.jpg
956 KB, 1988x3056
>>78867599
>>78864784
This costume when
>>
>>78841424
>>78841472
>Juggernaut's adds a mechanic very similar to his Momentum, building up as you move and spending to amp up the damage of certain powers
Hype
>Juggernaut's will cause your Spirit to drain if you have no Momentum.
Never mind I don't care.
>>
>http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/marvel-kill-character-civil-war-ii-article-1.2491020
>“A mysterious new Marvel character comes to the attention of the world, one who has the power to calculate the outcome of future events with a high degree of accuracy,” according to the synopsis. “This predictive power divides the Marvel heroes on how best to capitalize on this aggregated information, with Captain Marvel leading the charge to profile future crimes and attacks before they occur, and Iron Man adopting the position that the punishment cannot come before the crime.”
Fucking Christ. Based Shooter, please, come back and rescue us from this hell.
>>
>>78877876
Isnt that basically Amadeus cho power ?
>>
>>78877876
Wait what

The civil war movie is not going to be about the superhero registration act thing?

What the fuck is spiderman doing in it then
>>
>>78879621
Read the fucking article, it's about Civil War II, an upcoming comic arc.
>>
>>78879645
Oh

>reading american chinesecartoons

lol
>>
File: Iron Man facepalm.gif (418 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Iron Man facepalm.gif
418 KB, 320x240
>>78878013
>>78879791
>>
>>78880059
ok
>>
>>78880182
>>
>>78873002
>>78877450
>being hype for Rogue
>>
>>78884353
I was hyped for a mini Juggernaut, but it seems it won't be as cool.
>>
>https://twitter.com/DavidBowieReal/status/686434952464982016
Fucking rip.
>>
>>78885645
guess I gotta buy AoA Jean now
>>
Now that Gaz has officially hit that iceberg, will they start increasing the drop rates of items?
>>
>>78887063
They never shut off the fun sentinels
>>
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/256297/speed-leveling-through-mm-boxes-and-prestige-a-small-trick-not-click-bait#latest

OGRE
G
R
E
>>
>>78888923
What a retard, glad I'm done cosmic'ing for a while (until Kamala) otherwise I'd be pissed.
>>
>>78888923
>A couple of SG members have been doing this for awhile. It's legit... although, I wish you hadn't posted about it
Seriously, this guy. Not that I ever prestige, I enjoy being a whitename.
>>
>>78891739

Pigpls
>>
File: 88u3usua8iz.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
88u3usua8iz.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Finally, my nigga. I've been trying to make this trade since Iron Fist came out.
>>
>>78894476
Shoulda asked a mugga, I'm sitting on 2 with nothing to do with.
>>
>>78894691
I asked in the thread the week he released and no one said shit.
S'all good tho, I had no one to put a radioactive trifecta on except for Sue and I don't play her enough to be worth it.
>>
>>78894846
Sorry seto, must have missed it. Didn't pay much attention to the threads that week.
>>
>>78894978
I'll forgive you if you give me a Sabretooth artifact.
>>
Any of you Americans playing the Powerball?
>>
>>78896705
No, my mommy is tho.
She called me and told me to pray 4 her.

I'll buy all oldfag muggas Thing pants and Mk 1 Fortune cards if she wins.
>>
>>78896705
Never bought one, but with the 1.4b prize and the shit I've been going through lately, I'm considering it. Never bought one, though. Are they supported/buyable at all gas stations or just specific ones?
>>
File: 111.jpg (24 KB, 258x280) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
24 KB, 258x280
If you waste money on this game, you are pathetic. Thanks for feeding one of the blatantly jewish developers and choking on their shit.
>>
File: 5848.png (137 KB, 969x779) Image search: [Google]
5848.png
137 KB, 969x779
>>78898293
This was just this time last year.
Stay mad, poorfag.
>>
>>78899172
got your money's worth I see
>>
>>78899172
>$70 in G
>Spend $40
So what are you doing with the left over $30?
>>
What's the expected level/requirements for a purple Danger Room? I haven't done DR much, but given I remember hearing that damage doubles every new tier, I'm guessing not a fresh-faced Cap Lv60 is expected to be able to do it or am I just that shit?
>>
>>78901225
You don't use G for pre-order packs.
Also that shit was a year ago, I don't know what I spent it on, probably costumes.
>>
>>78896705

I thought about buying one, but the thought of actually winning scared me. I don't like change.

wtf would I even do with that much money.

>>78897076
I suppose all gas stations don't sell tickets, but most do.
>>
>>78902966
Pay off the mortgage, loans, invest. If you're not the kind who wants to work, you could retire and simply stop working.
>>
File: .png (13 KB, 396x348) Image search: [Google]
.png
13 KB, 396x348
>>
File: 41o1YeQ.png (81 KB, 442x563) Image search: [Google]
41o1YeQ.png
81 KB, 442x563
>>78904697
>no new raid
>shit cat
>meme 52
>leaderboards for no content

Sometimes I wish Carrot was right atleast once.
>>
>>78901903
fresh-faced are supposed to do green and blue

>>78904697
>agent venom
>omega system changes
>crafting changes
Is it bad that I still hold some hope for this game? Plz be good
>>
>>78906341
Blue was kinda fucking me up hard, too. Man, I'm shit.
>>
>>78906493
It can depend on your gear too. If you still have sub60 uniques, no leggy, lame artis, then definitely do a green one.
>>
>>78906757
:(
Probably the lame artis and ~2500 omegas.
>>
>>78904697
>>78906341
crafting changes is just autofilling the boxes
>>
>>78907016
you'll make it
>>
File: so.gif (826 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
so.gif
826 KB, 320x320
>>78908512
You say that like that's a bad thing, my nigga.
I have so many values on costumes to reroll, you don't even know.
>>
>>78904697
>half of these shouldnt even be listed as major changes for a big rebrand
>>
>>78904697

>all this literal nothing

Glad I'm quitting, who wants my account?
>>
>>78911494
>who wants my account
No body cause u ain't got shit
>>
>>78903062

Yea, I guess that would be ok. But, what if the guy who wins instead of me does some awesome shit with the money?

I wasn't going to do anything cool really. I'd basically just shitpost 4chan on a million dollar computer instead of this one.
>>
>>78912309
Contribute 4 million to Trump's campaign, buy out all the tampons in every store within a 30 mile radius, take the dustiest motherfucker that walks into McDonalds on a shopping spree at Nordstrom's, send your parents to whatever continent they want but you get to pick the country.
>>
>>78912309
>I'd basically just shitpost 4chan on a million dollar computer instead of this one.

Are you me?
>>
>>78912522
>has 1B
>only contributes 4M
At least meme the small loan of a million dollars
>>
>>78911221
same
>>
I still don't get why costume affixes are two RNG rolls. Like, who the fuck thought that was intelligent? Rarely does anyone even use anything besides CDR or Health, so why even waste our time?
>>
agnet venom hype. Hopefully he's announced for the ap3 once we get the 2016 update...maybe....i hope.
>>
>>78917888
Trips confirm?
>>
Alternate builds?

Cable Mental discipline (3rd one) is the best
>>
>>78914010

Did we just become best friends?
>>
>>78918335
Wilfrid Wong on YouTube does a lot of alternative builds and shows all his calculations and reasoning behind them if you're looking for some.
>>
>>78917189
for tenacity
>>
>>78918882
It's a miracle.
>>
>Finding one week later than in your hurry of blending costume, you forgot to transfer your trifecta + high roll bonus + visual effect from a paid box before

Fuck me man.
>>
>>78922581
sounds like you have
>>
File: 1381722538176.gif (2 MB, 474x267) Image search: [Google]
1381722538176.gif
2 MB, 474x267
>>78924448
>>
Gotta love Gaz design logic.
>Hey, how do we make DR fun ?
>I know, let's have all boss and a couple of random ennemy oneshot melee char ! Now everyone will play SW and Doom
>All according to keikaku
>>
>>78927286
buy more fortune cards
>>
>>78917888
>>78918062
DO IT
>>
>>78927286
Don't forget to cut those drops.
>>
>>78932822
DR could be so fun if only they changed the loot table of the common mobs.

Every other game mode is a boss rush, because it's only the boss who (can) give good loot. Here you have to clean waves of ennemy with fucktons of HP compared to literally everywhere else in the game, and the best loot they can drop are splinters every 8 minutes.

Once someone got his new shiny artifact from the DR vendor, there is no reason to play this mode.
>>
>>78932897
Shame. And they still need to fix X-Defense and Holosim.
>>
File: pffft hahaha.gif (453 KB, 400x305) Image search: [Google]
pffft hahaha.gif
453 KB, 400x305
>>78935242
>x-defense
>holo-sim
>danger room
>ever getting fixed
>>
ded
>>
>>78935435
Well, he did say that needed it, not that it'd get done
>>
>>78932897
The problem with danger room is that it takes too fucking long. Before you could zip through by the skin of your teeth and be rewarded handsomely for completeing it.

Now it's a boring unfun slog that all the people who fawn over it love because of "muh challenge" to make them feel like they actually have skill in a point and click gaem so they can feel superior to others.

It's fucking atrocious.

The only thing that needs to be fixed is how muych completion points you get per mob/objective completion. I dunno who decided long sloggy content in a game like this would grab anybody. Nobody has time for levels that can be longer than a fucking genoshian raid.
>>
File: mh.png (17 KB, 583x162) Image search: [Google]
mh.png
17 KB, 583x162
>>
>>78939005
Loss of license and the death of the game?
>>
>>78939005
Kanye Wests album leaked?
>>
>>78938794
The initial release was good and fun. Then they fucked it up.
>>
File: ap3.jpg (242 KB, 940x472) Image search: [Google]
ap3.jpg
242 KB, 940x472
Exclusive Look: Advanced Pack 3

PLAYABLE HEROES
Angela, Asgard's Assassin
Black Bolt, King of the Inhumans
Green Goblin, Archenemy of Spider-Man
Nick Fury, The Spymaster
Ultron, Artificial Evil
Elektra, Master Assassin
And a final, to be determined hero!

TEAM-UP HEROES
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
And two more TBD Team-Up Heroes!

TIMED EXCLUSIVE COSTUME
Iron Spider (Enhanced)

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/256548/exclusive-look-advanced-pack-3?new=1
>>
>>78940541
>Black Bolt
>Green Goblin
>Nick Fury
>ULTRON
Holy shit.
>>
>>78940541
>>78940662
Also
>No Beast
HA! EAT SHIT, DARK BEAST YOU FUCKING SHILL.
>>
>>78940541
>Black Bolt, King of the Inhumans
You have my curiosity
>Green Goblin, Archenemy of Spider-Man
Now you have my attention.
>Nick Fury, The Spymaster
Stop, I can only get so erect.
>Ultron, Artificial Evil
I said staahhpp....don't stop.
>>
>>78940662
>>78940702
Same thoughts. Glad Marvel is pushing Inhumans so we got Black Bolt earlier. Ultron is a surprising pick. Surprised that they listened and skipped out on Miles and Kamala.

tfw still no qt Angel
>>
>>78940832
I'm glad they skipped on the two and made them Team-Ups. Neither are deserving of an entire hero slot given neither has enough uniqueness to their moveset that could generate a full character, although I feel the same about Angel and Angela and Elektra.
>>
>>78940883
Elektra's obviously their synergy hero for Daredevil Season 2.
>>
>>78940541
You know, Ryolnir said something in chat about how they didn't rule Ultron out, I didn't think it meant he'd be in the fucking advanced pack. G-zuz. Guess this means King Ulrton, goldtron and silver ultron classic pet skins will be sized up and enhanced for him outta the gate.

>team-up heroes
>Khamala Khan
>Miles
This is actually smart, that way they already put time and money into developing half of them, which means if they want to they can make them full heroes

>iron spider
makes sense with civil war, this mean Superior is getting an update? Hlaf of Spidey's costumes are used sock tier.

>And a final hero to be determined!
Better be fucking Agetn Venom, but I bet it'll be those fucking Wasp shills. Nobody fucking wanted Elektra though, they coulda gave wasp that spot so there'd be an actual chance to get someone who's NOT her.

All that being said, I don't give a shit about any of them but goblin. Might get Nick and Ultron I guess.

>>78939973
exactly, it just needed a few tweaks on singleplayer and some ridiculous affixes, things they could still fix in 2 seconds flat now but won't because of "muh challenge"
and "muh hero tokens!"
>>
>>78940956
>Better be fucking Agetn Venom,

You misspelled Super-Skrull. Easy mistake to make.
>>
>>78940956
>pet skins will be sized up and enhanced for him outta the gate
That's not how it works, mang.

>Elektra
It's a small price we have to pay for DD Season 2. Better not disappoint.

>>78940994
I'm surprised Super-skrull ain't there
>>
>>78940541
We need wasp or sabertooth.
>>
>>78941431
Sabretooth was scheduled as an Enhanced costume for Wolverine, and all the costumes on that poll were to be put into the game eventually.

After the Symbiote Rocket and Groot, of course.

Aaaaaany day now.
>>
>>78941468
>Enhanced costume instead of blood thirsty monster

Some form of sabertooth is better than nothing i guess.
>>
>>78941534
Well, they did say that just because someone ended up as an enhanced costume didn't mean they wouldn't ever be their own character

...but you might be waiting an awful long time on that
>>
>>78940541
>ultron
neat
>>
>>78941226
>>78940994

Yeah it does, you can just size it up and throw it on a model. Enhancing it might be a bit more tricky depending on how it was made. I doubt they did that wihtout considering using those assets.

Why would you even want super skrull? He's literally the fantastic four movesets mixed into one guy. They wouldn't add him in for obvious reasons.
>>
>>78941534
Why? He's literally the same as Wolverine except not a manlet and without all the metal.
>>78941468
wasn't 2099 spidey supposed to get a costume too?
>>
>>78941618
Yes.

The poll options were

Symbiote Rocket & Groot
American Dream
Sabretooth
Spider-Man 2099
Red Hulk

The poll was held last May.
>>
>>78941585
>Why would you even want super skrull? He's literally the fantastic four movesets mixed into one guy

Why WOULDN'T you want a giant flaming brick fist punch?
>>
>>78941891
You know exactly what we'd get would be a sped up spidey pummel with burn status.

Honestly, I wouldn't like playing as him, but they could do cool things with him. Don't expect him unless he shows up in the next avengers movie.

Although I guess he'd be called omega chitauri or something. Isn't that because someone else owns the name skrulls besides them or something?
>>
>>78941996
Nah. What happened was due to the peculiarities of the licensing, both Fox and Marvel can use the word and species "skrull" in their movies, but only Fox has the movie rights to "Super Skrull".
>>
File: 1406505655916.jpg (143 KB, 560x483) Image search: [Google]
1406505655916.jpg
143 KB, 560x483
>>78940541
>Black Bolt and a bunch of edgelord heroes
2016 is going to be a shit year.
>>
>>78942371
Can't wait for Black Bolt's voice acting
>>
>>78940541
I just realized that there's no X-man there. They must've tried to pitch Angel/Beast but got denied by Marvel. Those 2 already had a good amount of assets done.
>>
>>78941585
>you can just size it up and throw it on a model
T-that's not how it works
>>
>>78944295
Well, there's still an "unrevealed", and Angel/Archangel are Team-Ups, at least.

Beast could still manage it. Or they could even go the original idea and make him a 200 splinter hero - those have never been part of an Advance Pack proper (X-23 was a bonus).

But yeah, nothing X-side. Wonder if Marvel's really cracking down, even if they do have the license to do it.

Maybe they're still super pissed-off about that Fantastic Four sale.
>>
>>78940541
So the only heroes announced are ones we already have assets finished for and half assests for team-ups. I bet Miles and Khamala will use appropriated Spiderman and Mr.Fantastic moves rspectively. Friggin Black bolt won't even have voice acting!
>>78944295
realistically any team up they have done has a sizeable amount of assets done. They are just super butthurt about xmen still. They need to rub some preperation x on their collective asses already.

>>78944369
>Maybe they're still super pissed-off about that Fantastic Four sale.
Fucking cry-babies. They really think people will forget about X-men if they don't advertise them? It's one thing to take them out of the comic shops...slowly so there's no media outcry. Wish they'd just kiss and make up or buy out fox already. No need to hurt a game with the heroes ALREADY in it.
>>
>>78944369
>>78944894
Speaking of Fantastic Four sale, I wonder if Marvel will prevent Gaz from using the X-Men and FF characters in sales in general, or only ones that target those two franchises specifically. Will Scott/Jean or Reed/Sue be in the Valentine's sale, for example? Namor when. Fuck.
>>
>>78944960
Namor was one of the few characters Marvel actually packaged video game rights with, iirc

They might still be with Universal
>>
>>78944960
>Namor when. Fuck.
Never, his rights are with universal and is in even more copyright hell than fox ips.
>>
>>78944960
only if Spider/greengoblin is included in the sale.

I fucking hope greeny is the first hero we get this year. fuck Angela.
>>
>>78944894
>Friggin Black bolt won't even have voice acting!
>implying they wont for his voice attacks
He isn't actually mute anon
>>
File: This is it.png (288 KB, 451x714) Image search: [Google]
This is it.png
288 KB, 451x714
>>78945596
>yfw his Ultimate is just going to be some guy shouting NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! as everything on the screen vaporizes.
>>
>>78940541
>Gwen Gobbler
>Netflix and Kill
>David Hasselhoff in black face
>Robot Hitler
>Girl Spawn
>Token X-Men reject

So when does the game get shut down
>>
>>78946097
2 years after you die
>>
>>78945596
>>78945846
It's gonna either be:
1. staff voices maxxed out and modified to hell so you can't tell who it is
2.resused voices moded to hell so you can't tell who it is
3.voice acting

I have heard they were thinking of giving him an inner commentary voice only the player can hear, but I doubt it.
>>78946097
pffh ha ha ha ha
>>
>>78946097
they´ve found an efficient way to cash in on comic book nerds

the game will never die
>>
>>78940541
Black Bolt's cool and all, but I wonder how they're gonna make him fun to play. Call-in Inhumans?
>>
>>78947139
Easy, make him play like a loud Jean Pheonix.
>>
>>78947223
How is Black Bolt relatively close to Jean Phoenix?
>>
>>78947350
They're both terrible characters?
>>
>>78947566
Nice meme
>>
>>78947350
Large fun AOE attacks, and they both fly. Just change some of the attacks. There ya go.
>>
The amount of complaining about Ultron on the forums is insane. Here's hoping for Zemo as the 7th Hero.I'd be down for Songbird or Moonstone, too.
>>
>>78948673
>Forum
>Being retarded

So, nothing new then ?
>>
>wake up
>haven't played the game at all for the past 2 weeks
>check forums
>AP3
>oh shit
>all this butthurt

hahaha fuck my sides

I think it's time for a new MH forum simulator video
>>
I mean it is a little silly they made magneto and doom wear their dumb white costumes as defaults and then go and add ultron
>>
>>78949059
Well who would have bought FF Doom if it wasn't default?
>>
>It's another Enhanced spiderman costume

FFS
>>
>>78949212
Me probably, because they usually spend more time modeling the alternate costumes.
>>
>>78787536

It triggers me how Rogue is listed in the mediocre tier.
>>
>tfw the reign of God Doom is over
Feels blasphemous, man
>>
I really hate that Angela took a spot that could have gone to an actual comic character. Green Goblin might be cool, especially with HobGoblin enhanced. BB and Fury are the only ones I am somewhat excited for, maybe Ultron if he is different enough from Iron man and Vision.
>>
>>78940541
What do they mean by timed exclusive? Do they mean only exclusive for a short time, then be made available or only a small amount of time to grab it forever?
>>
>>78949857
Don't look at me, I just copy/pasted from the previous thread. Truth is I only really play Ant-Man, I'm not knowledgeable about ARPG's enough to care about tier-lists
>>
>>78952312
Same as it has the last two years, it means that people who get the pack get the costume like 2-3 months before everyone else.
>>
>>78952786
thanks
>>
>https://store.marvelheroes.com/wsstore_en_us/advance-pack-3
>$80
Damn, that's pretty cheap for seven heroes plus some. AP2's twelve (thirteen?) heroes was $200.
>>
>>78953124
Deluxe AP2 was $120, my mistake. I was thinking of the Ultimate Pack.
>>
>>78953124
Trying to decide if I want to get the advance pack. I am looking forward to everyone but Angela and Elektra, so I would prob spend about the same for the 4 I want, but I wouldnt get all the extras for free. I think I might shame myself and actually buy this advance pack.
>>
>>78953124
I wonder what the additional costumes for everyone will be.

I'm going to assume that no one gets an enhanced launch alt, so:

Green Goblin- most of Norman's costumes are iterations on the basic design, and I have to think that Hobgoblin would be enhanced for a different soundbank, at least. So I'm not sure here. Secret Wars Spider-Verse? All-New All-Different?

Elektra- either her default or her alt is gonna be the white costume she shows up in Daredevil's Ult in.

Nick Fury- while I believe we'll get the original Sgt. Fury at some point, default and alt are gonna be Keith David, no doubt. Trenchcoat and SHIELD uniform, perhaps?

Ultron- I'm thinking comic and movie Ultron. Maybe.

Angela- Classic and Queen of Hel? Maybe 1602 instead.

Black Bolt- Classic/Modern and Uncanny Inhumans? Maybe War of Kings? (Earth X is cool, but I dunno if they might want to save that for the shop)
>>
>>78940541
Have they said how they are releasing the heroes this year? I am assuming it will be every two months, but who knows with Gaz.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.