[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Show originally started about a boy and his lighthearted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 16
File: tumblr_nj9k3jpmWi1qliqrqo1_1280.png (449 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj9k3jpmWi1qliqrqo1_1280.png
449 KB, 600x459
>Show originally started about a boy and his lighthearted adventures in a world created by a war long ago
>Show then goes into drama territory bringing in many fans
>Show is now predominantly drama and/or psuedointellectiual shit

Why can't a fun show about a boy and his adventures just stay that way with only two or three "deep" episodes a season?
>>
>>78701426
Because the writers behind them are stupid and allow the shitty randoms to influence them
>>
>>78701426
It would lose its appeal to normies and most manchildren.
>>
>>78701524
But AT already appealed to normies and manchildren at the start then lost them when they went into 2DEEP territory
>>
>>78701426
Because we can only stomach so many Mighty Max clones.
This is what happens when you have a generation of animators and writers raised on a combination of US cartoons and anime/manga.
You get hijinks, then you get drama out the wing-wong.
>>
File: 1422290086962.gif (959 KB, 400x228) Image search: [Google]
1422290086962.gif
959 KB, 400x228
Do people seriously like the cringey shit in SU like "JUST LET ME DO THIS FOR YOU ROSE" or "I DIDN'T ASK TO BE MADE"? I can't take any of it seriously. It feels like it was written by a group of teenagers for stuff like fanfiction.net. Not only that but completely boring generic episodes like yesterday's episode which was a generic love story
>>
>>78702472
b-b-but it was a HOMOSEXUAL love story!
>>
>>78701426
SU would be boring AF without it's drama/lore though.Rewatching SU's Slice of Life episodes drains you a lot, since most of the supporting cast is just outright uninteresting or unfunny.

AT was actually really fun without lore, decent with it, then went to far into 2deep4u territory and got awful.
>>
>>78703074
How could it be homosexual if all of the race is one gender? And don't say they're not gendered, they are all girls as far as design and perception are concerned.
>>
>>78703421
AT took some risks, messed up a few times, and learned from it. Season 7- so far- is a complete return to peak form. Stakes is the best thing they've ever done.
>>
>>78701426

They start off being aimed at kids/teens and end up being aimed at the hipsters who dominate the fanbase.
>>
>>78703820
But that means its just incest
>>
File: 1450390717634.png (294 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450390717634.png
294 KB, 600x600
>people think AT was good before it got 2DEEP4U
>People actually thought SU was going to be a fun, lighthearted romp

Why are cartoon fans such crybabies? What's with you fucking idiots wanting video game inspired slice of life television?

The philosophical parts of AT are usually played off as gags so I really don't understand the 2DEEP4U complaint. The Moynihan eps are GOAT.
>>
File: Bracelet.jpg (72 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
Bracelet.jpg
72 KB, 500x387
>>78701426
Since Episode one of Steven Universe, the show clearly had some planned depth. Don't kid yourself into thinking that Sucrose ever had plans to not get in there deep.

Adventure time has and always will be more akin to a college art project than a cartoon for TV. It was successful so they wanted to push the envelope.

Quit bitching and just try to enjoy yourself. If you like "The good ol' days" go watch good old cartoons. They are still there, still good, and theres probably enough to last you a solid few years of binging.

I'm actually curious to see what happens when they've pushed the envelope as far as it can go.
>>
File: 1447543192791.png (350 KB, 576x700) Image search: [Google]
1447543192791.png
350 KB, 576x700
>>78703074
>Turns out fusion between the same gems is accepted on Homeworld
>Fusion between different gems instead is taboo
>mfw it was heterosexual propaganda the whole time
>>
>>78703854
Been meaning to watch Stakes, haven't gotten around to it due to schoolwork. University a shit.
>>
>>78703899

This is pretty much all I can think of in this case.
The internet influence grows too strong, or something.
And said internet influence is comprised mostly of feelfags, shippers and people trying to over-analyze shit like its fine literature.
>>
File: 1443223913416.jpg (91 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1443223913416.jpg
91 KB, 350x350
Oh my god, fuck off with your "why can't we have fun adventures, colors, fun, light hearted characters and fun?"
Jesus Christ, every fuckin day this same thread.
There's thousands of fun adventure series to watch, go watch one of them.
Go play a Mario game, for fuck sake.
This is not your series, it never was. It was meant to be darker and "uuuuh look how deep!!" since the start, get over it.
GET OVER IT, /co/
>>
>>78704019
I thought it was commentary on race mixing.
>>
>>78704116
It is and anyone who thinks otherwise can't be very smart.
>>
>>78704104
>Go play a Mario game, for fuck sake.

Not the same as a fucking tv show m8
>>
File: 1443131305728.png (471 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1443131305728.png
471 KB, 900x1200
>>78702472
I find the mushy crap boring but tolerable most of the time. Occasionally it goes overboard though. The whole world ending overarching plot and monster fights are cool though, and some of the comedic bits and world building (not all mind, some) is fun.
>>
>>78704228
Then make your own show you ungrateful dipshit
>>
>>78704290
Shut up you salty ass fag
>>
>>78704228
So watch a tv show that has what you want m8.
Adventure Time is clearly not it.
>>
>>78703909
Yes, like bugs or fish. Just because we have human taboos of sexual acts with relatives doesn't mean we would force that view onto an ant colony, just for the fact the queen makes a new queen and drone then send the brother and sister off to bang like crazy and make a new colony, would you?
>>
>>78701426
it did for a number of years

but writers get bored and tired, you have to commend them for even trying after a certain point

also are you trying to connect AT and SU, because SU has always had the same ratio of light episodes to drama-heavy ones.
>>
>>78701426

Because of the Internet. Cartoons were for kids before that damn thing
>>
>>78701426
>>78701490
>>78704622
Loeb pls
>>
File: super-mario-bros-super-show-2.jpg (44 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
super-mario-bros-super-show-2.jpg
44 KB, 400x300
>>78704228
HEY PAISANOS!
>>
>>78702472
>I DIDN'T ASK TO BE MADE
That was Guardians of the Galaxy, pleb.
>>
SU was always:
>predominantly drama and/or psuedointellectiual shit
>>
>>78704104
>>78704290
Gaping faggot detected.
>>
>>78705419
it was both senpai
>>
>>78701426

The show you're asking for already exists, and its name is Supernoobs.

No, really. Despite what anyone may have told you, that show is perfectly decent, drama-free cartoon hijinks. After spending some time in the Rick and Adventure Universe Falls environment, a goofy children's show with no LORE an alien zoo episode is a breath of fucking fresh air.
>>
>>78705088
Both of them are dead now.
>>
>>78705691
To be honest I really like supernoobs, it doesn't try to be more than what it is and like you said it feels more fresh compared to steven universe and gravity falls.
>>
>>78702472
They like it because it gives the illusion of depth.
>>
It's not so much that they went this route, as so much more to do with the fact that the writers are just bad at writing like that and they all want to write their own thing and are unfocused about it.
>>
>>78701426
Its called building story. If they didn't have story it wouldn't be worth watching for more than 5 episodes once you realize its just the same shit. Conflicts that get created and resolved in 10 minutes gets old
>>
>>78703421
All of this. All, SU was meant to become serious from that start. With AT it was an ass pull.
>>
>>78701426
Because Rebecca Sugar is a writer who so clearly desperately would rather be writing "adult" works but know that she lacks the talent to make it, so she's capitalized on a market of faux-"mature" children's programming where you get praised for putting elements of traditional storytelling into a medium where the bar is notoriously low.

Penn Ward never really wanted to be a showrunner to begin with so he's passed the show on to a bunch of 23-year old recent grads spouting lessons about life they haven't experienced yet.
>>
>>78702472
I'd have to agree with you, because Steven's Birthday week has been shockingly mediocre so far. Yesterday's episode had an amazing artstyle, but everything else was terrible and full of plot holes.
>>
>>78704290
>>78701426

Jesus, /co/ get your shit together.

>why can't every show be the exact same comfortable, sadness-free happy funtime adventure all the time forever, so I can feel safe in my shallow pool of nostalgia?

>because our glorious animation overlords have decided not to do so! now shut up and be grateful! eat your shit and like it! criticism is hate speech!

Jesus.
>>
Romance and drama are for homos and women, that's why shows add it to appeal to them.
>>
>>78707856
I take umbrage with the notion that this is somehow something new in children's media. Most of the human character episodes (and even some of the fantastical Steven/Gem focused ones where they get sad or learn lessons) are based around themes and lessons that were prevalent morals in 90s cartoons. "Don't change who you are just to impress someone", "value yourself and don't martyr for someone else's sake", "you can rely on others for support", "love takes many forms", "prejudice is bad". These aren't new ideas in cartoons, nor is soap opera-ish drama, and it's ALWAYS somewhat simplified, because the audience still includes many children.
>>
>>78704228
why would you fuck a tv show?
>>
>>78705691
and Supernoobs is shit.
>>
>>78705515
>>78701426

Yeah... I mean no offense, but you'd have to be pretty damn stupid for SU to come off as pseudointellectual all the time (predominantly, is what was used.)

Mind elaborating how it does, so often for you? I want to at least believe we are watching the same thing.
>>
>>78708169
>men can't love
>>
>>78708271
Aesop's Fables are old as fuck, melodrama in cartoons is relatively recent.
>>
>>78708467
They sure can.
But they don't enjoy romance shit.
>>
>>78708622
>he doesn't read a good tragedy romance.
>>
>SU
>pseudointellectual
SU is "take the most basic plots of 90's Western and Eastern cartoons and dumb them down enough for them to fit in a shitty 15 minute slot". SU is NOT by any means intellectual or pseudointellectual - it's spoonfeeding. The only reason it's worth watching instead of watching actual anime is that

a) you already watched the shows that are similar, and
b) no new shows like it are being produced because those fads died down in Japan a long, long time ago

SU is pure unadultered nostalgia in a package made comfortable for viewers who can't value the nostalgia factor. Whoever isn't on the age-based target audience (8-12 years old) or the nostalgia goggles target audience (viewers of 90's-early 2000's anime) does not appreciate SU - see, lots of people on /co/.

Please.
>>
File: 24.png (592 KB, 880x660) Image search: [Google]
24.png
592 KB, 880x660
>there are people in this world who don't want lore
>there are adults in this world who want to watch children shows with simple stories that kids would understand
>>
>>78708707
And let me add why I say this:

I like SU. It appeals to me because of nostalgia. I'm not afraid of admitting it, and boy do I love the damn show.

But you know what? I've had other people around me try the show, even people who like Adventure Time, and they're turned off. They don't like it.

Because a) they're not kids (my little nieces love the show) and b) they're not 90's weebs (which makes me wonder why do they like AT in the first place).
>>
>all these uncle grandpa fags.
>>
>>78708534
There was melodrama in Batman TAS. Most Disney animated films include melodrama. Why do you want an entire medium to be pigeonholed to a specific tone and to actively excise several emotions? Not every cartoon needs to be happy-go-lucky.
>>
>>78708756
Lore is fine. Unfortunately it seems like the only people interested in having lore in their shows are agenda-heavy writers who want to push their 80's/90's game n' anime nostalgia on people.
>>
>>78708915
Making lore without giving it a specific purpose is hard, and you have to have CRAZY GOOD LORE SKILLS to pull it off. See "Hey Arnold", where the city the characters interact in is a solidly planned out space with definite landmarks and where the characters are all living out their own lives at their own pace before and after what we see on the show; and the show doesn't miss a beat. There's no need for an overarching plot because what you have is interesting.

But come on. I dare any of you to try to make a show "about nothing" and keep it interesting for a long time. Eventually the well will run dry because you'll have done everything there is to be done, interest will wane. Overarching plot and drama based on plot-relevant conflict is a cheap and easy way to generate interest in a huge audience, and to have it grow as time passes - some people even grow tired of the show but keep watching because they're waiting for the payoff. Even if you bomb it at the end, you'll have generated enough buzz and enough cash.

It's basically The Producers; but the shittiness of the show isn't intended so much as there being a safety net to protect you when your show bombs.
>>
Nice thread you guys have here.
>>
>>78709381
And I might add - if the payoff is good, then people will consider the boring stuff worthwhile and you'll have a solid piece of media in your resume. Mind you, making good endings is fucking hard if you don't know what your audience will consider satisfying. That's why the first Fullmetal Alchemist show has a shitty ending and the manga (and Brotherhood) are regarded as having a better ending, even though when you break both endings down to their simplest elements, both shows ended the same way. Then what's the deal? Well, that Arakawa knew how to wrap things up while BONES did their usual stupid shit.

Sorry for not providing a /co/ related example but I generally hate Western cartoon endings.
>>
>>78702472
I like it.
>>
>>78701426
Why not just watch the dozens of other non story arc cartoons like We bare bears, uncle grandpa and teen titans go. Heck, Phineas and Ferb.
>>
>>78708756
The real reason you want lore is so you don't want to look silly for watching a cartoon, prove me wrong.
>>
>>78708756
Lore doesn't really add much except for neckbeards to obsess over minute details
>>
File: original.jpg (380 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
380 KB, 1920x1080
>>78709853
>>78710029
>You only play Senran Kagura for the waifus
or perhaps it actually is a pretty decent musou game.
>>
>>78709853
I like and want lore, but I also watch cartoons without lore, and I am beyond feeling silly about it because normalfags think it's childish and pathetic either way.
>>
>>78701426
>Why can't a fun show about a boy and his adventures just stay that way with only two or three "deep" episodes a season?
>ctrl+f "gumball"
>0 results
So everyone just decided to sit around jerking off either for or against steven universe and didn't even bother to give the correct answer.
Good old /co/.
>>
>>78712529
There aren't really adventures in Gumball
>>
I mean if you want a children's cartoon with nothing but children's plot/themes/undertones then just go watch almost anything else

you're complaining about this as if it's the norm, when as of now it's still incredibly niche.

>Why do all cartoons these days have nuclear holocausts or lesbos running around everywhere

Do you realize how stupid that sounds when so few actually do have those things?
>>
>>78709805
I'm so sorry
>>
>>78701426
Because, in the greater scheme of things, comfyfags thankfully remain a minority, if still a grotesquely vocal and over-represented one.
>>
>>78712891
>you're complaining about this as if it's the norm, when as of now it's still incredibly niche.
And yet, things like Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, and Steven Universe have become the standard of what animation fans think animation should be. It creates this holier-than-thou attitude where shows like Uncle Grandpa are shat on just for being a silly cartoon and where Harvey Beaks or Clarence are completely overlooked and barely have any fan presence, both online and offline.

If anything, it's more annoying that shows like Uncle Grandpa take huge amounts of shit when it's, without exaggeration, probably the only cartoony cartoon airing right now. I would count the Mickey Mouse shorts but they're 3-minutes and air during commercials rather than have entire slots to themselves.
>>
>>78701426
Cartoon Network fails when it comes to escalating the plot in action cartoons. As soon as they run out of ideas they start using drama shit as filler. It's a common theme I've noticed not only in AT and SU for RS as well. For some reason action cartoons can't just be about action anymore. Budgetary contrasts maybe? Animation for new characters and environments to be drawn? I dunno. I feel there has to be reasons other than they're doing it in spite of the mature fanbase.
>>
>>78714404
You have a very broad definition of action cartoon.
>>
>>78714308
>things like Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, and Steven Universe have become the standard of what animation fans think animation should be

>It creates this holier-than-thou attitude

>Uncle Grandpa take huge amounts of shit when it's, without exaggeration, probably the only cartoony cartoon airing right now

Sounding a little hypocritical there, when you're setting arbitrary expectations for what a cartoon should be and then deeming one cartoon 'the only real cartoon'.
>>
>>78714830
>only cartoony cartoon
If you think Adventure Time's simple noodle arms jokes are at all on the same level as some of the Mickey Mouse gags, I'm sorry but you're just flat out wrong.
>>
>>78714733
I guess what I meant to say was, they have the potential to be action cartoons, but are constantly undermined by the writer's incompetence/inability to move the story in that direction. Like, AT has been very action-y whenever The Lich is around. If you've noticed, the story and lore is deeper when The Lich is around, too. AT has the potential to be an awesome action cartoon with a good story, but for whatever reason its limited to only 3 or so really good episodes per season.
>>
>>78715360
Action cartoons don't do well because no matter what, eventually there's going to be a showdown and western shows can't animate good battle scenes to save their life due to how we spread out our budget. So rather than be full out action, they just tear out all the animation needed so it becomes purely emotional and make it drama.
>>
File: 1996-08-05.png (93 KB, 665x533) Image search: [Google]
1996-08-05.png
93 KB, 665x533
I started to notice that Modern boys are becoming wimps, losers, dumb, Or always in control of the women.

Dipper is the only boy that isn't screw over by women.
>>
>>78715696
>he didn't watch roadside attraction
>>
There were so many "/thread" worthy posts on this shitty thread, and yet you're still going...
>>
>>78715696
truly we live in the age of cuck... God help us all who still want to hold onto our dignity.
>>
File: Lapis.png (38 KB, 350x384) Image search: [Google]
Lapis.png
38 KB, 350x384
>>78701426
Because kiddy-shit shows that do happy-go-lucky Barney-tier adventures are already too bountiful in quantity.

Better question:
Why do you want every cartoon to be the same stereotypical "For Kids" no story/character progression show?
>>
>>78707974
todays was honestly the worst episode of season 2

>fucking giant ass heads

>literally the same as so many birthdays but
non existent plot

come on lamar and katie, gonna give us some cotton candy garnet and then try and make us swallow this trashlete of a story?
>>
>>78714830
uncle grandpa has a huge layer of autism i wasnt able to see past until the say uncle crossover.

still wont watch it though
>>
>>78715823
>Why do you want every cartoon to be the same stereotypical "For Kids" no story/character progression show?

You realize that all these "MUH DEEP FEELS" for kids shows are nothing more than basic human emotion correct? The only reason you people feel connection to this show is because the lot of you are just emotionally stunted idiots who are still impressed with the most basic levels of drama that a show can offer.

People with no emotional maturity should not be in charge of saying what a cartoon needs. They are impressed with any depth of emotion that shows any sense of drama of a shallow level of "I didn't ask to be born!" and being impressed with garbage trivial concepts while pretending that they are an adult and mature for being able to gasp such simple concepts is laughable anon.

I'd rather take happy cartoon shows about insane shit or slice of life shit over the equivalence of baby's first anime western edition where they introduce basic feels into a easy to understand fashion, which is in most cases is displayed in lengthy monologues and emotional outbursts that are out of place that are then explained in a flash back fashion. Because apparently you can't have emotions unless you over-act your role in life, and you can't ever deal with drama as an adult without screaming, crying, and tantrums every other episode.
>>
I wouldn't mind a cartoon with adult themes and character/plot progression had someone actually talented and competent (unlike Sugar and her crew) been behind it.
>>
>>78704116
>>78704183
Yes, because everything needs a perfect 1:1 human analogue, nothing can ever not be a direct reference to a real-world issue. If it could potentially be about something that actually happened/happens, then it is, no matter what anyone, ESPECIALLY the creator/s, say or think.

People like you are why most fiction is unbearably banal. If it's not written by someone like you, it's written FOR someone like you, so it's boring, stupid, and derivative, because if it wasn't, you wouldn't be able or willing to engage with it.
>>
>>78716223
Listen, pretentious cunt, what you think is the reason for people liking a cartoon is not what really needs to be going on. You don't dictate shit and that probably makes your little anus hurt a lot, cause the world goes just fine without caring about your shit tastes.
So take several steps down from the mighty highs of your isolated keyboard in your parent's house and learn to be a person that needs to deal with not everything being catered to him.

PS: You're a huge faggot. Like really huge.
>>
File: unimpressed pussy.jpg (71 KB, 632x475) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed pussy.jpg
71 KB, 632x475
>>78716223
>describes NOT Steven Universe or Adventure Time when making rant
>pretends that it describes Steven Universe or Adventure Time
You could replace your entire post with "I hate it, even though I know next to nothing about it." and it would be practically the same.
>>
>>78716320
>He actually thinks that those two shows aren't like this.

God damn you people are sad. Oh well maybe when you grow up emotionally you will realize how mediocre these shows truly are.
>>
File: MLG Peridot.png (291 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
MLG Peridot.png
291 KB, 498x500
>>78716361
Whatever you say, anon.
>>
>>78716361
hurrr duurrrr grow up emotionally
develop emotionally
you don't know feels the show is basic that's why you like it
*tips fedora*
im so avangarde on emotions look at me i know how to feel sad at proper times

Kill yourself.
>>
>>78716399
Hes right, characters like Amethyst are not deep. Almost every teenager goes through a phase where they feel like they shoudn't of been born and I'm sorry that your realizing that you aren't mentally and emotionally capable to deal with actual shit.
>>
>>78701426
SU was always about drama
>>
>>78715823
>>78715823
>kiddy-shit shows that do happy-go-lucky Barney-tier adventures are already too bountiful in quantity.
You DO realize that the voice of Amethyst WAS once a voice actress on Barney, right?
>>
>>78716439
That's the truth. But they're not trying to make Amethyst "Deep"; rather they're deepening her character depth. She's not just a physically stunted gem, but also an emotionally stunted gem. As the only gem born on Earth, she is the proof that gems can end up acting almost as human as other humans. Her human-like reactions are actually more important than most people understand.
>>
>>78716467
And?

Your point?

This is about as red herring as you can get.
>>
>>78716439
I don't care about SU, but Adventure Time never tries to pass about deep simple feels. Closest it ever got to that was Finn dealing with post breakup depression and feeling vengeful on his dad, which was dealt straight on, no bullshit.
Moron's keep talking like this is some kind of teen drama, when it's mostly episodic stories with some silly jokes in or a plot driven episode with Lovecraftian conundrums.
They really don't know anything about the show, but are meme spewing machines so they'll keep repeating what they believe is true cause they are manchildren with MUH CARTOONS privations.
>>
>>78716546
This.
>>
>>78715715
>>78715746

It is sad that Jack will be only manliest character in 2010's

Well, Outside of lance from that mecha cartoon.
>>
File: 1449613607916.jpg (67 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1449613607916.jpg
67 KB, 640x512
>>78716595
>>
DON'T SAY BARNEY YOU'LL SUMMON HIM
>>
>>78716628
If only his arm never grew back, adventure time would still be popular.
>>
>>78716940
And if they didn't fuck over season 6 in general. But people will still slobber over it I guess.
>>
https://youtu.be/TOUTszLhktM
https://youtu.be/kROvpxjvVPE
https://youtu.be/PFrdFPay2Ww
https://youtu.be/dV55aUigEVM
https://youtu.be/nxXfz6bqkD8
https://youtu.be/WkuQDOtxZEI
https://youtu.be/5cLr7am3jFw
https://youtu.be/jV4T_Z1yNCg
https://youtu.be/bzmKXY5fCFY
https://youtu.be/YnW_eeMwt0s
https://youtu.be/IlZkhVV9nCY
https://youtu.be/_0SIJXAvb-Q
https://youtu.be/BPFHwoYTAes
https://youtu.be/ss7rLjGAlQE
https://youtu.be/CQ8WHIBrGNY
https://youtu.be/pNnaFpAC63o

Character building of the best gem.
>>
>>78717296
that new song is mah jam
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.