[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's 2016 Why aren't you on Machete Squad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: morethanyoubargainedfor.jpg (55 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
morethanyoubargainedfor.jpg
55 KB, 960x720
>It's 2016
Why aren't you on Machete Squad?
>>
>>78653756
>Machete Squad

What am I in the militia in an African or Latin America country?
>>
DECEPTICLES...
>>
>>78653756
>>It's 2016
Frisky Dingo was 10 years ago.
>>
>>78653788
MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED FOR
>>
File: Wendall is CIA.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Wendall is CIA.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>Worked for Steven Seagal.....and he works for osama bin laden. Guess why the taliban is so deadly and effective. Hapkido training. Where'd they learn that? From Steven Seagal's fat ass. Why'd you think Kelly Labrock left him? Cause he's taliban.

I would give up Archer in a heartbeat, if it meant we got more Frisky Dingo and as much as like Archer, half of Archer's jokes are just reworked Frisky Dingo jokes.
>>
>>78653756
I'm squad leader
>>
>>78653756
Oh I will be!

I'll be squad LEADER.
>>
>>78653858
I just want to know where they would've gone with it. Xander and Killface went offplanet and half the best side characters were killed. I wonder what the show would've become.

The Xtacles doesn't count. I wasn't a fan.
>>
Boosh.
>>
And or kakow
>>
>>78653858
>half of Archer's jokes are just reworked Frisky Dingo jokes.
And driven into the ground twice as hard, at that.

And yes, would trade all of Archer for just one more season of this. Still the best Reed show by far.

>that lawyer defending Taquil's Ballacaust
>Maybe he's Finding Forrester
>in Poland
>>
EVERYBODY THANK KEN!
>>
>>78653929
They probably would have went with Xander and Killface standing trial offplanet for half a season with Stan and Mr. Ford running the US with the Xtacles as his own private army, Valerie as his assistant, Wendall doing black ops shit for him and also taking out the Aryans.

Second half of the season would be Killface and Xander teaming up to stop Killfaces' mother and Stan who are at war with each other, after Simon convinces his grandmother to continue the invasion of Earth.
>>
BOOSH and or KA-KOW
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.