[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This movie is really bad, but has a pseudo-inspiring ending so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: WhosWhoLewisRobinson-1.jpg (43 KB, 534x399) Image search: [Google]
WhosWhoLewisRobinson-1.jpg
43 KB, 534x399
This movie is really bad, but has a pseudo-inspiring ending so everyone gives it a pass.
>Discuss
>>
>>78651528
The movie is actually really good
It has an interesting plot, the humor is great, the dialogue is engaging, the visuals are impressive
It just wasn't anything spectacular, which is why people didn't pay as much attention to it
Same thing with treasure planet and atlantis
>>
>>78651528
I loved it and just because it came out right after Chicken Little doesn't mean it crappy.
Not even if it came out before The Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph or Frozen.
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 308x164) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 308x164
>>78651528
you should have green texted the first bit and not the discuss
>>
>>78651568
Atlantis's biggest fault was that it had approx. 7 million characters to develop
>>
>>78651568
This.
I loved Treasure Planet.
>>
It has a really weak second act.
>>
>>78651591
There's 2 characters that need actual development, out of maybe 11 characters that are actually important
>>
The beginning and end are great, but the middle is just pointless time wasting.
>>
>>78651528
>Really bad
well duh
>but
i never thought to question why /co/ gave it a pass. /co/ just does that
>>
>>78651528
it's meh
>>
>>78651568
treasure planet and atlantis were ugly
this is also ugly
western cartoons are often ugly
>>
File: bighead.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bighead.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
I HAVE A BIG HEAD

AND LITTLE ARMS
>>
Second Half sucked ass, but I fucking loved the first half.

I still enjoy it alot, ending or otherwise
>>
There would be so much /ss/ of this movie if only the animation hadn't aged poorly.
>>
I honestly thought the only reason this movie ever got any attention on /co/ was for the weird time loopy /ss/ potential.
>>
File: 1449103533707.png (493 KB, 1150x1600) Image search: [Google]
1449103533707.png
493 KB, 1150x1600
>>78651708
I HAVE A BIG GUY

AND LITTLEFINGER
>>
>>78651528

someone reminds me what happens as im just being reminded of this movie now after having seen it in theaters and being the only one that liked it in my family.

All I remember is a song by rufus wainwright, a feeling like i can do anything i set my mind to, as well as some weird early gay stirrings. Does the kid grow up and get hot? I think I remember crying at some point...
>>
found it online. weird voice acting. RUFUS I WAS RIGHT. ohhhhh. a movie about autism. makes sense...
>>
I don't know if "Meet the Robinsons" was a good film or not. I only know that I enjoyed it a great deal.
>>
>>78651919
our MC realizes that he ignored his only friend, causing him to become the bad guy. He then sets everything right, helping out his friend and everyone gets a happy ending
>>
>>78651568
>It has an interesting plot
Nope
>the humor is great
Nope
>the dialogue is engaging
Yep
>the visuals are impressive
For their time
>>
>>78651591
Atlantis' biggest fault is that the movie isn't fun anymore after they reach Atlantis

Wanting to fuck Kida can't sustain a movie. Neither can watching Leonard Nemoy UNTIL HE DIES AGAIN
>>
I had the book when I was a kid, and was always kind of disappointed by how the movie had literally nothing to do with it. Not that a more direct adaptation would have worked; iirc, the book has basically no coherent plot and is more just a POV character walking through wackiness. But it would have been nice to have at least some similarities.
>>
File: when the drugs hit.jpg (17 KB, 305x286) Image search: [Google]
when the drugs hit.jpg
17 KB, 305x286
>>78651528
>Forgettable/10
>Animation doesn't hold up
I enjoyed it when it came out, wasn't as enjoyable watching it last year
>>
>>78651703
Go back to /a/.
>>
File: 1416735412384.png (95 KB, 149x252) Image search: [Google]
1416735412384.png
95 KB, 149x252
>the part where they spend a total of 1 minute in the villain's world

Still far better than Disney's first outing with 3D
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.