[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BIG BAD BOYS, FROM OUTER SPACE!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Kevin Mask.png (48 KB, 283x425) Image search: [Google]
Kevin Mask.png
48 KB, 283x425
BIG BAD BOYS, FROM OUTER SPACE!
>>
UL

TA

MITE

MU-SCULE
>>
>>78646118
HERE TO BODY SLAM, THE HUMAN RACE!
>>
File: Kevin Mask s.jpg (335 KB, 900x2052) Image search: [Google]
Kevin Mask s.jpg
335 KB, 900x2052
WRESTLING GREATS TO OUR DEFENSE, WITH STRENGTH AND SPEED AND, FLATULENCE?!
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I5hjEXvTA30
>>
>>78646118
Kevin Maks is so fucking cool
Also
KUNIKUMAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN GO FIGHT!!!
>>
File: 1420941354452.gif (72 KB, 287x344) Image search: [Google]
1420941354452.gif
72 KB, 287x344
HEROES JOIN THE OPERATION
FROM DIFFERENT PLANETS AND DIFFERENT NATIONS
>>
THERE'S AN INTERGALACTIC FEDERATION
THAT MONITORS THE SITUATION
>>
>>78646118
Kinnikuman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ultimate muscle
>>
>>78649099
Nah. Kinnikuman is really, really, really, really silly. There's no fights, no cool designs, the humor is just as bad as Ultimate Muscle, maybe worse.
I watched hoping there would be monsters from the popular M.U.S.C.L.E. figures but there were none.
>>
Who is the best Choujin and why it's Ramenman?
>>
>>78649202
The holy hell are you talking about, every single MUSCLE figure shows up in the Kinnikuman anime

And as for action.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCwYOV68ZX4

Nigga, go back and WATCH IT
>>
>>78649320
Wait a minute. How many episodes does this have? I thought it only had like a dozen.
>>
>>78649391

Once again, another person who has a strong opinion based completely on ignorance.

Anyhow, the original Kinnikuman anime had 137 episodes and 7 movies.

The 90s series which continued the original 1979 manga and anime story of the last arc was 46 episodes and was more violent.

And then we reach Ultimate Muscle (Which I don't touch on)

Do your research before you talk.
>>
So was Brocken Jr ever in a western adaption?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD6B7rk1G5I
>>
>>78649391

Apparently, if it was popular enough in the old days, it'd get quite a lot of episodes. 137 for the original run, 183 if you combine the original series along with the Scramble For the Throne run.
>>
>>78650667
It got a lot of episodes because it was a cheaply made adaption of a very popular comic which served as advertising for the comic proper.
>>
>>78650525
admit it though, you've done that before. for a long time I thought dragon ball ended after the pantywish
>>
So the Kinnikuman revival is pretty good. Brocken Jr even won a fight.

>>78649202

what the fuck is this extreme LIE?!
>>
>>78650599
He was, but they replaced the swastikas for skulls i think
>>
fuck now I want some kalbi-don
>>
>>78650745
Dragonball (Well Z) was all over EGM and video game magazines before Fox got the original run 12 episodes by Ocean Group in 1994, so we knew there was more.
>>
i fucking loved this show

it was stupid as fuck

it was cheesey

the dub knew it was bad

but it was glorious
>>
>>78646118
One of the only 4Kids theme songs that weren't shit, this and Kirby: Right Back at Ya's theme song were pretty GOAT for 4Kids standards.
>>
>>78651460
yugioh, shaman king and pokemon werent that bad

did they do monster racnher that one was also pretty good and medabots too
>>
>>78651339
Z yes. not dragon ball
i was like "Wow that was a hell of a time skip. who are all these other people?"
>>
>>78651513
hell no 4kids didnt do monster farm and medarot. Those were actually GOOD dubs. especially the latter, which they had a lot of fun with
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.