[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are able to wish for the abilities - including knowledge,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: 1337475982634.png (170 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1337475982634.png
170 KB, 1680x1050
You are able to wish for the abilities - including knowledge, memories, intellect and so forth of three characters. Whose are they? Superman, Dr Strange and Reed Richards are the most broken that I can think of. These aren't wishes intended to catch you, out by the way; they're as you intend.

Pic unrelated
>>
File: Adam-hughes-power-girl-1.jpg (189 KB, 700x1056) Image search: [Google]
Adam-hughes-power-girl-1.jpg
189 KB, 700x1056
Is physical appearance included? I need to know for reasons.
>>
It depends: will you squander your incredible power on masturbation? Sasuga, /co/
>>
>>78613936
Further to that point, has a more perfect female form ever been conceived of in comics? Truly a sight for sore penises.
>>
J'onn
I'd then fuck off into space for ever
>>
>>78613377
I'd choose Doom (knowledge of superscience and magic), Midnighter (fighting skills, regeneration and his ability to predict opponent movements) and Mystique (shapeshifting).
>>
File: 1449855025334.jpg (65 KB, 491x640) Image search: [Google]
1449855025334.jpg
65 KB, 491x640
>>78613377
Superman,Dr.Doom, and Resurrection Man
>>
>>78614274
Couldn't you get the other two if you had just Doom's?
>>
>>78614380
This might turn out to be a foolish question, but what abilities does Resurrection Man possess?

>>78614274
Good point with Mystique.

Dr. Doom seems to be the 2-4-1 of choices here; not quite optimal but worth the mix-max hit in order to get both science and magic.

Jack of All Trades, master of none. You 'eard, Viktor.
>>
>>78614515
Resurrection Man is immortal every time he dies he comes back with a random superpower
In DC 1 Million he discovered how to control what power he gets
>>
At least Superman will make you a better writer.

Wht can't Hellboy be an answer?
>>
>>78614694
Well he could, but I don't see why he would. I'm a movie-only casual when it comes to him. Doesn't he just punch pretty good and have a flame-retardant fist?

>>78614667
Alright, that sounds pretty good. Potentially very broken.
>>
>>78614469
Eh, I think the energy that it would take Doom to learn to shapeshift via magic or science would be better spent somewhere else, and I don't see him ever being on the fighting level of Midnighter.
>>
Brainiac, Odin, Lobo.
>>
>>78614515
You are also getting Doom's intellect. Imagine the shit he (you) could do with shapeshifting and being able to kick the ass of a good percent of the planet.
>>
>>78615023
But not the person with Reed's intelligence. You would be permanently anally aggrieved, much as Doom himself is. Couple that with Strange's abilities as well, and it's a write-off
>>
>>78614930
Well, I mean, Midnighter gets his special ability from alien owl technology or is it god garden technology now?. Anyway, it's tech. Surely Doom level intellect could develop that technology. And I feel like hologram technology in the current Marvel universe can disguise you pretty well.
>>
>>78615097
I was thinking about old midnighter, rather than new. Also, fuck doing all that shit (rearranging organs, brain implant, overall biongeneering) to yourself.
>>
File: 255.png (12 KB, 147x255) Image search: [Google]
255.png
12 KB, 147x255
>>
File: dr_doom_3_by_avengers63-d691i13.jpg (142 KB, 550x800) Image search: [Google]
dr_doom_3_by_avengers63-d691i13.jpg
142 KB, 550x800
Best choice

All that technology. All that magical power. The knowledge and intelligence to do what you believe necessary.
>>
>>78615312
>The knowledge and intelligence to do what you believe necessary.
Except you'd just waste it trying to get back at the guy who's smarter than you.
>>
>>78615312
Miles - the power of having editorial always make you the best at everything
Cyclops - the power of always being right
Older Franklin - omnipotent

where's my ongoing Bendis
>>
>>78615356
REEEED aside i really love characters lounge Doom, Sinestro and Magneto.

It's so easy to label them evil, in my opinion they have what they believe to be the greatest good in mind and will do anything to achieve it
>>
>>78615424
I always hear Miles gets the worst plot hax with his sting ability. That and he appears to use peters cast.

So i guess if you want to be repetitive minority thai always wins in sensitive merica he's the best choice
>>
>>78615432
>they have what they believe to be the greatest good in mind and will do anything to achieve it
But the point of these characters is that their minds are wrong. Doom isn't good, he's just obsessed with putting himself on top or one-upping Reed (an actual decent person).

I get why you and everyone likes Doom, but forgetting the other half of the characterization leads to the masturbatory portrayals of him we've seen lately.
>>
>>78615432
>Magneto
>Doing anything wrong except being too sexy

>>78615424
>Rightclops
Isn't he just Magneto in terms of morality, only more boring and with a cross on his face? I mean, he was shit in the past and I doubt he's less shit now.
>>
Plastic Man, Flash (Barry Allen), Rogue
>inb4 Superfag
>>
>>78615524
Sinestro would be a better example.

Arrogant yes, but he has the greater good of the Universe in mind.
Like waging war on the Lanterns so they would get lethal authority.
What's a peace keeping force without lethal means?

I
>>
>>78614274
>Mystique instead of Plastic Man or Clayface
why? just why?
>>
>>78615617
And Magneto is totally in the right. Humanity is a huge asshole destroying his people. Of course he defends all mutants against an arrogant bigot society to build a new and better Earth
>>
>>78615432
>It's so easy to label them evil, in my opinion they have what they believe to be the greatest good in mind and will do anything to achieve it

Just like Hitler.
>>
>>78615677
Yeah except you have to aim for something besides ONE religion and be buthurt about your art not making it
>>
>>78615738
If I could interject, the Third Reich was actually butthurt about several religions. The sent pagans and Catholics to concentration camps as well. It's just that the Jews hogged the sympathy to the point of erasing the others. Not to mention, those who suffered the worst were the disabled and mentally ill.

But no, it was just the Jews. Everyone else was hunky-dory.
>>
>>78615826
The number of Jews is still greater, that aside if you want to destroy the worst parts of society you should aim for the unintelligent and lazy do nothing poor
>>
>>78615876
>lazy do nothing poor

You mean the lazy do nothing rich.
>>
>>78615876

Well, I have to disagree but hi /pol/, glad to have you onboard.
>>
sentry+dr doom+darwin
>>
>>78615919
Well of course, them as well.

Really just get rid of the monetary system and execut those who disagree/won't change and build a society that uses the resources on this planet to enhance life and not struggle over one another for meaninglessness money.

It wouldn't be perfect but we have a shit world right now that could be better
>>
Three of the seven guns from Black Summer. Any of the characters will do, their powers and knowledge are amazing.
>>
File: hex last man standing.png (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
hex last man standing.png
2 MB, 1920x1200
The Presence, One-Above-All, and The Beyonder pre-retcon. Go big or go home motherfuckers.
>>
>>78616679
No Robot Writer Superman?
>>
>>78615624

less flexible powers aside, Mystique is more rounded in the other aspects.
>>
Lex Luthor, Batman, Ozymandias
>>
Destiny of the Endless, Mr. Mxylzptlk, and, oh, say, Squirrel Girl..
>>
Dr.Fate, Doctor Strange, Prof. X
>>
>>78613377
Nightcrawler, Mystique and Sabretooth.
>>
>>78613377

Dr. Strange, Mr. Mxysptlk, and the Silver Surfer
>>
>>78615624
Mystique is over a century old worth of infiltration and black ops experience on top of her powers.
>>
>>78613377
Superman prime, Sentry, Rune king Thor.
>>
TOAA, The Presence, The Living Tribunal.

Cause if I'm going to be broken, I will be as broken as possible.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.