[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never see this discussed here. What's /co/'s thoughts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I never see this discussed here. What's /co/'s thoughts on it?

personally i think it's really damn good
it balances the funny with the weird enough to keep me consistently invested in what's happening throughout the episode
>>
File: 84893r9r24.gif (245 KB, 400x215) Image search: [Google]
84893r9r24.gif
245 KB, 400x215
This show just hits all the right buttons and cracks me up. I was friends with several animation students in college, and something about this reminds me of them and their sense of humor. I'm too embarrassed to ever admit I watch it, even my little sister was disappointed in me when she saw me watching it.

Guilty pleasure.
>>
>>78582415
This show is too funny. At first i wrote it off as stupid, but when I actually sat down I died.
The closing theme is just the funniest shit ever, and the opening isn't too bad either.
>>
>>78582329

It's the surreal humour Breadwinners and Uncle Grandpa WISH it was trying to be.

It nails weird so much better than pretty much everything else that tries nowadays.

Too bad it gets written off as shit because it looks silly and isnt lore heavy.

Fuck you Mister Enter it's annoying so much people listen to you
>>
>>78584903
But Uncle Grandpa is good too.
Watch Dog's Day, Guest Directed Shorts and Afraid of the Dark.
>>
>>78585309
UG is good, but a bit hit or miss, I feel. I dont remember any episode names but there's a bunch I know I loved. And Say Uncle is still the funniest episode of SU
>>
>>78585309
I'm sorry I got mad at you.
>>
How's your Mom?
>>
>>78582329
It's unappreciated. The humor reminds me of ATHF, yet still somehow suitable for Disney kids. I'm glad someone finally moved past the "awesome" and "fail" jokes in today's stoner cartoons. Everything else is Johnny Test.
>>
Disney XD's best kept secret. Highly recommended, aside from the pilot.

Eager for new episodes soon.
>>
>>78592229
Oh, and for such a weird show with loose to no continuity... Pickle and Peanut have a pretty genuine friendship. It does "bros" better than Regular Show or Adventure Time.
>>
>>78592278
The show could expand a bit more on it's side characters. I want more Sneaky Patty is what I'm saying.
>>
>>78592229
I loved the pilot, huh.
>>
It's one of the best Disney cartoons ever. It's hilarious and the relationship between P&P is very endearing and realistic.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.