[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could chage one /co/ related thing what would it be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
>You have been given the power of a god, but only temporarily
>and not just any power...
>The power to erase one /co/ related
>I'm talking about you are given the ability to remove a tripfag for eternity,
>or destroy a fanbase/general and keep it from ever returning to /co/,
>or even the ability to erase the entire existence of a show.
>No limit to your one removal
>Tripfag
>Thread
>General
>Cartoon or Comic character
So /co/if you were given this power what is that one thing you would change?
>inb4 a dozen replies with you
>>
>>78581601
Quesada never works for Marvel.
>>
>>78581601
I would erase /co/ itself. You're the most tasteless hivemind in history.
>>
>>78581601
Remove furrfags and tumblrina gay shippers

Restore the white characters
>>
I would remade Wonder Woman to my personal political and philosophical views. Diana Prince as a randian heroine, fighting for individuality and humiliating her dirty feminist amazon pig sisters with her awesomeness and morals.
>>
>>78581767
Remake Wonder Woman according to*

Self fix'd. Sorree, gais.
>>
>>78581641
saw this coming a mile away
>>
Remove black men
>>
>>78581879
From comics or life?
>>
File: zappity zap zap.gif (821 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
zappity zap zap.gif
821 KB, 500x281
She pops a bullet in Korra's forehead, rapes Mako to give birth to two beautiful children to be her heirs and then rules Republic City with an Iron Fist
>>
>>78581601
korra.
now we have the chance for an actual GOOD squeal to the last airbender. heavily monitor that shit those asshats tried to do and give nick a massive middle finger if they want to limit the show.
>>
Remove all the ideas of Avatar The Last Airbender from the mind of the creator before the show's conception.
>>
>>78581948
Well if we do life then there would be no need to have them in comics so life.
>>
>>78581601
ATLA (and thus LoK). I can't believe I'm saying that about one of the best action cartoons in the last 20 years, but the fanbase is just too annoying.
>>
>>78581601
NO

MORE

MUTANTS
>>
>>78582093
What's wrong with mutants man. You know some of my best friends are homo superiors. As long as they don't try no mutie shit on me there all right in my book.
>>
>>78582053
That's what they said about mutants.
>>
File: 1410117251484.png (167 KB, 390x221) Image search: [Google]
1410117251484.png
167 KB, 390x221
I could erase any fanbase I wanted. The horsefuckers, the homestucks, the stevens

but I would actively build them all their own individual sites of worship before I squander an opportunity to erase Bendis from existence
>>
I'd retroactively cancel the Simpsons in 2001, completely. No spin offs, no reboots, its over.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.