[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TWD mid season premier trailer released
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: negan.jpg (151 KB, 1127x433) Image search: [Google]
negan.jpg
151 KB, 1127x433
There's a scene with Maggie screaming GLENNNNNNN!!!

I wonder what that's all about

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/trailers/643983-the-walking-dead-midseason-premiere-trailer#/slide/1
>>
>>78568890
n-no, he will live!
>>
>>78568890
I guess Maggie isn't a baseball fan.
>>
File: 1411643829704.png (386 KB, 587x685) Image search: [Google]
1411643829704.png
386 KB, 587x685
>theyre doing the axe scene

They better have the balls to chop off her goddamn arm
>>
File: This be a Spoiler.jpg (62 KB, 960x667) Image search: [Google]
This be a Spoiler.jpg
62 KB, 960x667
>>78568890
Naah too soon, probably screaming for Glenn to save her since she was trapped and sorrounded by zombies.

>>78570487
Most likely will happen since SpoilingDeadFans said Jessie's actress wasn't on the set anymore and they leaked photos of Carl with bandages over his eye, pic related
>>
>>78568890
I hope Rick axes Jessie, can't stand her and her psycho son, I feel bad for the little kid though since she overprotected him and he's most likely going to get zombie eaten like the comic.
>>
>>78568890
Negan isn't appearing until the season finale, OP, calm your tits.

Also its Daryl who's getting Lucilled, not Glenn.
>>
>>78571870
>Also its Daryl who's getting Lucilled, not Glenn
Seeing how Norman Reedus got traumatized by his crazy fans and recently one crazy fangirl bit him at a con which ruined the rest of his day and pissed off Rooker, not surprised he wants out.
>>
>>78570487
I wonder if they'll shoot Carl's head
>>
>>78572517
It probably wont be a giant hole like the comics (budgetary reasons) , itll probably heal after a bit.
>>
>>78572517
they are.
>>
I'm excited for Negan and I like the leaked footage I just hope they can pull it off. I kinda wish the comic was focused more than one a month. I'm sure as soon as the show starts back up it'll be discussed more
>>
>>78572517
>>78576165
Will he finally become edgy in the show?
>>
>>78576226
wow thats really how bad the comic is?
>>
>>78576226
Hopefully. Edgy Carl is one of my favorite characters from the comics.
>>
I'm not gonna lie kid, you scare the shit out out me
>>
>>78572212
was it while she was giving him head?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.