[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shield Vs Justice League
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: justice shield.png (2 MB, 1920x2156) Image search: [Google]
justice shield.png
2 MB, 1920x2156
What would you rather join?
If you could combine the 2, who do you think would make it amazing?

Justice Shield?

I feel like Justice League would be more fun and less strict unless you're under Batman

While being under SHIELD you would have far better benefits
>>
>>78554572
Shield is evil. The league is not.
>>
>>78554983
how is Shield Evil?
>>
Why not compare SHIELD with Checkmate?
>>
>>78554572
Why not compare it with CADMUS?
>>
I'd join the Justice Society
>>
>>78555051
never heard of it

>>78555064
I honestly forgot.

>>78555112
this mother fucker.
>>
>>78554572

I would have to join Shield, as my lack of superpowers sort of disqualifies me from joining the League.
>>
>>78555291
Didn't stop Batman.
>>
>>78555120
>Never heard of it.

Holy shit, son. Do you not know the context of OMACs or the Wonder Woman neck snap either?
>>
>>78554572
S.W.O.R.D = guardians of the galaxy earth division.

I want to join W.A.N.D
>>
>>78555040
How are they not? Literally a spy organization that is suppose to protect the earth and always end up being just american interests
>>
>>78555316
NOT EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING JEEZE SON

>>78555456
I would trust Shield over my own gov cause they suck
>>
>>78555496

>Not knowing the context surrounding the last universe rebooting event pre-Flashpoint

Get it together, son.
>>
>>78555524
I LOST ALL MY SHIT ON MY 2TB and im downloading and reading what I can :( I had like 50GBs of comics 300 GBs of Anime, DC comics shows/cartoons was like 400GBs
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.