[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad is this movie gonna be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: normofthe.jpg (14 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
normofthe.jpg
14 KB, 214x317
How bad is this movie gonna be?
>>
ROB SCHNEIDER...
>>
>normies get out
>>
>>78521972
IS A RICH JEW
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 300x198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 300x198
>>78521944
Really really bad.
>>
I seriously thought this was a joke parody of CGI films when I first saw the trailer.
>>
LIFE CAN BE A REAL BEAR

They were reallly reaching for that one. Never heard someone use that term.
>>
It won't be good, but it won't be memorably terrible either. It'll just sit there for a while, make a wee bit of money, then disappear into streaming service third-tier obscurity. It'll be nothing much. Whether that's objectively worse or better than actually being bad is a debatable topic.
>>
>>78522044
The worst part is that there were better puns they could use
>Sometimes, life can be unBEARable
>Life can be really hard to bear sometimes
>When life gets rough, you have to grin and bear it
>>
>>78521944
Get your ass back to Morioh faggot, Those Hands won't save themselves.
>>
Why would someone build condos at the North Pole because of the warming climates? They'd sink faster then they could be completed with all the ice melt.
>>
>>78522176

How the fuck do you invest housing firms in locations that are below zero degrees?

WITH WILD POLAR BEARS OUTSIDE YOUR YARD?!

AND THE POSSIBILITY OF KILLER WHALES SINKING YOUR HOUSE!
>>
>>78521944
Unbearable
>>
>>78522135
The worst thing you can say about any creation is that it's unmemorable. Are Delgo and Food Fight absolute affronts to both God and Man? Yes, but at least you remember them.
>>
>>78521983

UNTIL ONE DAY
>>
>>78522281
Yea, this does seem like the type of formulaic shit everyone will just forget about.
>>
>>78522281
What exactly was so bad about Delgo? From what I saw the infamy was from how long it took to come oht and how badly it bombed. It just looked like a generic sci fi thing from the footage I saw
>>
Bearly watchable.

"Two 45 minute direct-to-video sequels have been announced. They will take place straight after the original film."
>>
>>78521944

I'm still surprised Rob Schneider is still alive.
>>
>tfw We Bare Bears parodies this flick in some manner sometime next season
>>
Der Derp da teetley tee der

Rated PG-13
>>
File: norm2.jpg (260 KB, 560x827) Image search: [Google]
norm2.jpg
260 KB, 560x827
>>
>>78522463
It bombed so hard that over fifty times the box office budget would be required to repay it's budget.

Not awful but mediocre at best.
>>
>>78522885
That the Russian poster?
>>
>>78521944
Looks like they put more budget into promoting it rather than to the animation.
Also it looks like the animators from Foodfight got a little better.
>>
This is illegal and can get me fired, but my job is to show movie trailers before they're in theaters and get people's opinions, and having seen multiple trailers for this piece of shit hundreds of times each, I can guarantee that this movie is going to flop, hard, and will have no redeeming value making it worth going to see.

I can enjoy Rob Schneider, I like Ken Jeong. But goddamn it, this movie was the bane of my existence for a month, and its not even out yet. It looks so bad. Please, save your money and allow this film to die.
>>
>>78522958
>Looks like they put more budget into promoting it rather than to the animation.
Welcome to the modern animation industry.
>>
File: 1451274330530.png (140 KB, 482x679) Image search: [Google]
1451274330530.png
140 KB, 482x679
>>
File: 1448629098958.jpg (82 KB, 400x591) Image search: [Google]
1448629098958.jpg
82 KB, 400x591
>>
>>78521944
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8A_F5oYJGI
>>
>>78522360
HE WAKES UP TO FIND
>>
>>78523602
HE DOESN'T HAVE A CAREER ANYMORE BECAUSE OF OBAMA!

"OOOOOOOOOBBBBBBAAAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAA!!!!!!!"
>>
>>78521944
Is this actually a bear? I thought it was a cat with a crown and that weird-but-cool-looking furry cape old kings wore.
>>
File: Norm edit 3.png (1 MB, 1612x1128) Image search: [Google]
Norm edit 3.png
1 MB, 1612x1128
Finally, an excuse to post this again.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.