[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Southpark called it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 8
File: South Park - 10_09_52 PM.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
South Park - 10_09_52 PM.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
So Bruce is pulling a Garrison. How does South Park know future?
>>
>>78503293
>implying nobody else saw this comming
>>
Didn't Family Guy predict the stuff with Jenner too? I think it was just something people saw coming.
>>
Its not really that far fetched. Person wants to try life as a different gender. Some shit is the same, some is different, some things are better, some are worse.

I've always wondered what it would be like to be a girl, but the reality is there is too much shit I enjoy about being a man to go through drastic, genital mutilating surgery. Plus I'd make a fugly chick at this point. I'm sure the whole thing happens to a bunch of trans people. They get the operation, realize not nearly enough changed as much as they thought it would, and now they're left with a fucked up body.
>>
Woman of the year, yup.

Boy people ate that shit up with a spoon. I know he was gonna turn back when he didn't get the surgery done.
>>
First of all, >>>/pol/ and/or >>>/news/.
Secondly, I'm not finding anything about re-transitioning.
>>
>>78503293
i googled this where does this come from?
>>
>>78503568

He'd have to have actually transitioned in the first place to undergo a re-transition.
>>
>>78503293
Could someone explain please?
>>
>>78503601
Fair enough.
What I mean is, I'm not finding anything other than this thread that refers to Jenner reversing their decision.
>>
>>78503568
It's just started hitting the tabloids.

>>78503293
There was a men's magazine back in the day called Stuff (was a Maxim spinoff), they had an article about a guy who had a MtF surgery and then a FtM surgery back. His life was fucked. Made for a really interesting read.
>>
>>78503748
>tabloids
>nothing-to-see-here.jpg
>>
>>78503764
they've been right more often than not recently
>>
>>78503872
Have they or have they just been right like once or twice therefore people start placing more importance on what they say while ignoring the fact their right/wrong ratio has gone from 0:100 to 1:100
>>
>>78503764
They were the first to break the whole BJ MtF debacle.

>>78503872
Not that I buy the shit but they seem to be right usually
>>
>transgender person realizes they're doing a stupid thing

How could anyone have NOT seen this coming?
>>
>>78503293
for a second I thought you meant "entering politics". I was like.. jesus, as if things aren't bad enough

So.. all these people joking around, not one is celebrating that a lost sheep has come back to the flock and stopped pretending it's a goat? This is beautiful news.
>>
>>78504165
:^)
>>
>>78503454
Or as The Simpsons put it
>We learned something today: plastic surgery is terrible because they haven't worked the kinks out yet. Once they do, EVERYBODY should get it
>>
>>78504165
people seem to believe it's the answer, it usually is not.

just as when he close in one how to cure gay attributes in people, they may be happier. it's weird, but people are trying to learn how to live as healthy hunter/gatherer instead of a healthy 1800s royalty is a start. so much culture and innovation works against our very nature. we need to move with our base, not against it more often
>>
>>78504165
>implying he really wanted to be a woman and it wasn't all a publicity stunt from day 1 orchestrated by the Kardashians

This country is dumb as fuck.
>>
>>78503513
A lot of feminists were majorly asspained about that Woman of the Year thing.
>>
>>78503293
What I find hilarious was ABC crap show "remember the 2015s" and they talked about how Jennier was a beautiful and strong woman.
>>
>>78503748
>It's just started hitting the tabloids.

Bullshit. Provide one single link or GTFO.
>>
>>78504596
I love it. A man won woman of the year. Men are officially better at being women than women are.
>>
Men are better at every thing than women. So Bruce had to check off one of the boxes and prove men are better at being women than women.
>>
>ITT: people believing baseless rumors just because it conforms to their world view

You don't even have to like Jenner to see right through you keks
>>
>>78504910
Took 5 seconds to find out its bullshit. Don't people realize it'd be a bigger deal if it was true?
>>
>>78504959
yanked the rug right out from under me
oh well, a man can dream. i can still watch star trek and dream of a future where all the aberrations have been cured
>>
>>78504910
>>ITT: people believing baseless rumors just because it conforms to their world view

Just like the 'Bruce Jenner is trans' rumors in the first place...
>>
>>78504505
i can't tell exactly what you're saying but i think i agree with you
it's like that famous author who, as a boy, asked his dad why he shaves. dad was like "you know, i have no idea" and never did it again, nor did the boy. i wanna say it was shaw
>>
>>78504996
But that's silly, there are lots of good reasons to shave. Comfort being the most important
>always itchy
>always getting things stuck in it
>always getting it stuck in things
>tickles your wife's thighs too much
>>
>>78504619
It's the cover story on this week's Star magazine, IIRC. Though tabloids have been running that same story ever since Jenner went public. When you're putting out 52 issues a year and competing against another dozen weekly tabloids you rerun narratives on the off chance they'll turn out correct.

Jenner wanting to be a man again is pretty easy one to keep running. Mixed reaction to transitioning is common and they can claim every time Jenner steps out without makeup or even just in pants as proof.
>>
File: 1447483542793.gif (237 KB, 276x268) Image search: [Google]
1447483542793.gif
237 KB, 276x268
>tumblrfags are going to stop being butthurt about Jenner's portrayal in South Park because of this
>>
>>78504587
more like this rumor is dumb as fuck. People are stupid, but not "i will undergo surgery and hormones and dress like something i am not for a few years to get publicity", this is on a whole other level than doing a stupid tv show where they film your family or trying to kill yourself, but not really, for attention
>>
Mods, this has NOTHING to do with cartoons. Do your damn job!
>>
>>78505332
>South Park
>Not a Cartoon
>>
>>78505381
Yeah, because that's what everyone's talking about, right?
>>
>>78503694
Yeah ditto, all I can find is something about becoming a parent.
>>
>>78504910
Yeah, going to have to wait for more reliable sources.
>>
>>78505060
You're missing the point, the implication is the dad shaved by habit he did not know for a fact all those things you said would occur. Only until he had a fully grown beard and knew for sure he'd want to shave it would he return. He didn't, therefore those things you imply were not a concern for him after the fact.
>Inb4 someone makes some braindead hackneyed analogy like brushing your teeth where there is definitive evidence of how it can impact your health negatively
>>
>>78505060
>always itchy
Not washing your beard? Yuck.
>always getting things stuck in it
Icecream and ??
>always getting it stuck in things
I think you are confusing beards with dicks.
>tickles your wife's thighs too much
Having a wife.
>>
>>78503293
Probably because thinking you're something you're not is kind of inevitably going to be realized later on. You can only fool yourself for so long.
>>
>>78503454
The grass is always greener...
>>
This just further makes me think the whole trans thing was just Jenner pulling the wool over the media's eyes to get them to forget about how he fucking killed someone in a car accident he caused. Ballsy move, and he didn't even need to actually cut his off.
>>
>>78506629
Didn't he do that post-Caitlyn?
>>
>>78505584
I'm a different anon, I got your point but that example is stupid because the dad was stupid
>>
>>78504505
>muh mother nature
Fuck off, if we moved 'with our base' more often we'd all be dying of the common cold and having our teeth rotting out of our skulls while getting preyed on by tigers and bears while we desperately hide in the trees, shitting our lack of pants.

The reason why we live the way we do is because it's a fuckload better then living the way nature intends us to live. If it wasn't, we wouldn't have banded together and formed communities and built cities in the first place. Chimps and orangutans and such live a fucking terrible life and if they had the opportunity to live like we do they'd take it in an instant. I'm tired of this fucking mother nature fetishization, people have no idea how incredible they have it.
>>
Remember how Bruce Jenner and Mama Kardashian were fucking around while she was still married to Robert Kardashian Sr?

Why exactly does the bitch get a pass?
>>
>>78503454
Also the slight reality that medical science does not recognize the existence of actual transgenders with any kind of credible authority.
>>
>>78507443
>medical science does not recognize the existence of actual transgenders

Guess someone should inform the American Psychological association and the American Medical association that apparently they no longer recognize transgenders as a thing
>>
>>78507415
Because Matt and Trey don't read gossip mags, you flaming homo
>>
>>78504619
One link provided http://starmagazine.com/photos/caitlyn-jenner-sex-change-reverse-bruce/photo/249255/
>>
>>78507597
>American Medicine
Literally doesn't apply to everyone in America
>>
So does Caitlyn like women or men now
>>
>>78506691
No, it happened when he was still Bruce. Then like three months later he came out as trans. Bloody convenient timing, wouldn't you say?
>>
>>78508381
It would be, usually there's many months stretching up to possibly a year of psychiatric evaluation before a person is deemed fit for sex change surgery. It's not something you can just walk into a hospital and pay for.
>>
>>78508501
Has he actually had the sex change surgery, or just face and tits?
>>
>>78508589
the guy put on dress. and maybe drove a Trans AM once...somewhere.

that's about as trans-anything Jenner is.
>>
File: 1396646649707.jpg (8 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1396646649707.jpg
8 KB, 250x200
>>78504001
Do you guys, like, not actually go to the CVS or something? Or, wait, is *my* CVS the outlier? All the tabloids here are going on about Jesus' return with the Moon Men and I really, really wish I were making a shitty joke, but that's really what they're on right now, down here.
>>
>>78508682
I hate that Weekly World News got pulled.
It was the only parody of that bullshit we had.
>>
>>78504505
>>78507381
I think you're both hewing to a false dichotomy. The things we create and the way we live are no more "outside of nature" than a bird's nest or an anthill. We just have a more elaborate version of that same adaptive strategy, which is totally natural.
>>
>>78508747
>or an anthill
I mean, it's true that what we do is all a part of nature, but being part of nature doesn't necessarily make something good either.

The ant example especially. Hands down, no competition, the next most advanced group of animals after yours truly. And Ants can absolutely decimate local ecosystems, and drive competition to extenction. Their societal structures grow increasingly massive and complex, and even now numerous ant species are pushing their boundaries through the world.

People act like nature has this plan for everything, like it will all work, and that's bullshit. Even without humans, other species expand, conquer, and drive out other species. Even if we weren't here, ants would still be taking over the fucking ecosystem. By the same token, even if we weren't here, pandas would still be going the fuck extinct, just maybe a few generations slower.
>>
>>78508747
>>78508808
It's natural to consume resources until there can be no more and then die back. Humans are unique in that they have developed systems to delay the last half but certain habits make it harder to delay.
>>
source?
>>
>>78508952
tabloids, IE nothing to see here just move along.
>>
>>78508952
Nothing, just crap being stirred up by other transgenders mostly since Jenner isn't in total lockstep with their ideology.
>>
/co/ - Celebrity Gossip
>>
>>78503872
you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>78508682
This is the shit I saw in Stop and Shop.
Haven't seen the stuff about Jesus and the Moon Men (good band name) but I might buy that
>>
Why are you fucking talking about this? On fucking /co/
>>
>>78504596
>>78503513
I don't know why people bring this shit up again and again as if it's true or it matters. She didn't get a Woman of the year award. She got a "Transgender Champion" award that was part of Glamour magazine's Woman of the Year awards. Also, it's not like any award from Glamour magazine matters. It's a shitty magazine award, not a Noble Peace prize.
>>
>>78504646
The most successful American woman CEO is a MtF
>>
File: star-issue-52.jpg (178 KB, 600x812) Image search: [Google]
star-issue-52.jpg
178 KB, 600x812
Saw this at the grocery store.
>>
>>78506629
>>78508381
I don't get why this is such a common theory. Celebrities get into car crashes all the time without people caring about it the next month. It wasn't that controversial either. No drinking or texting was involved. In Jenner's case she rear-ended someone who pushed another car into traffic causing that car to get hit. I see a lot of people complaining about Jenner not getting a sentence but people in these type of accidents rarely do. I've had a friend die because of a driver ignoring the red light and that guy only got 100 hours of community service.

If it really mattered enough for Jenner to change gender, people wouldn't need to bring this up to remind everyone.
>>
File: kawaii animu girl.jpg (63 KB, 774x620) Image search: [Google]
kawaii animu girl.jpg
63 KB, 774x620
>Bruce wants to be a man again
>SJWs are turning on John Flynt (Wu)
This is fucking magical, it's current year fags are gonna be real sad when 2016 becomes a year of trannies getting BTFO
>>
>>78507381
>Fuck off, if we moved 'with our base' more often we'd all be dying of the common cold and having our teeth rotting out of our skulls while getting preyed on by tigers and bears while we desperately hide in the trees, shitting our lack of pants.
We'd have healthy teeth we'd use to eat all the large mammals we'd hunt to extinction.
Homo sapiens is kickass
>>
>>78509852
This is also on the check-out line magazine racks in stores in my area. I just assumed it was bullshit, but now I'm waiting with bated breath to see if it isn't.
>>
>>78509873
>midgendering and deadnaming were recognized to be criminal behavior with fines around 100k-250k dollarydoos depending on the severity of the offensiveness and emotional damage.

>2016
>Not the year of TRANSSEXUALS and nu-genders
>>
>>78507834
>>78507834
http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/jennergender.asp
>>
>>78510263

Creating a protected class out of less than one half of one percent of the population is never a good thing.
>>
>>78503293
Still don't get why they depict Jenner that way. That's not even caricature.
>>
>>78510328
Actually that is a caricature.
>>
>>78510328
messed up face with surgery
>>
>>78510352

A proper caricature is based on how the person looks, but exaggerated; Jenner doesn't look like that. Like, at all, unless you were to take photos from weird angles, cut them up, and paste them together while wearing someone else's glasses.

>>78510369
>messed up face with surgery

But Jenner's face isn't messed up.
>>
>>78510290
The numbers are closer to 1/2000 so substantially less than .5%
>>
File: cosby.png (754 KB, 960x673) Image search: [Google]
cosby.png
754 KB, 960x673
>>78503293
Cartoons that predicted stuff way before everyone else caught on?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nswzg4Zzo0E
>>
>>78509873
>SJWs are turning on John Flynt (Wu)

Wait, what?
>>
>>78511054
Apparently she said that capitalism wasn't pure evil, so a bunch of her peers called her out for being a bad marxist.
>>
File: IMG_4933[1].jpg (47 KB, 697x432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4933[1].jpg
47 KB, 697x432
>>78510328
>>
>>78503748
>There was a men's magazine back in the day called Stuff (was a Maxim spinoff), they had an article about a guy who had a MtF surgery and then a FtM surgery back. His life was fucked. Made for a really interesting read.

It was probably made up.
>>
>>78511674
You're probably made up
>>
>>78510912
You know that Bill Cosby rape allegations have been a thing for a long ass time right?
No of course you don't.
>>
So what she's was a woman born in a man's body, who was secretly living as a woman while being a married man who chose to change into a woman, and then started desiring to live as a man, so she's been living as a man after she became a woman and is now probably going to become a man again?

Sounds like a completely sane individual
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Don't you see /co/, it was all an elaborate ploy.

Jenner will be running the OSI by next month...
>>
>>78505060

I shave because otherwise people give me crap. Especially if I go on a plane.
>>
Only conspiracy theory with any bite to it was to dodge the manslaughter charge by making it a case against a tranny or some shit
>>
>>78510818
>But Jenner's face isn't messed up.
Tranny Internet Defence Force pls go
>>
>>78514355
Nigger anyone with a brain will see that's the reason why he "transitioned"
>>
>>78510818
>But Jenner's face isn't messed up.
He's no Ines Rau, that's for sure.
>>
>>78505060
If it's itchy you have shit beard gentetics dude
>>
>>78505060
>woman doesn't love having red thighs after getting their pussy eaten
She's gay dude
>>
>>78511674 I don't think it was made up. Went looking for the article, couldn't find it, found something close: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/4/uk-transsexual-expects-taxpayers-to-fund-reverse-s/ This link has 7 more similar, sourced stories
http://www.oddee.com/item_99220.aspx

And that's all I'm adding to this thread
>>
>>78507381
>orangutans and such live a fucking terrible life and if they had the opportunity to live like we do they'd take it in an instant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOTZJ8EFgpk
>>
>>78510290
How does one get into one of these protected classes?
>>
>>78505156
Getting some serious deja vu from this comment
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.