[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw the Last Airbender movie in the theatre, and had a great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image (1).jpg (272 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
272 KB, 1920x1080
I saw the Last Airbender movie in the theatre, and had a great time laughing at how bad it was.

But I couldn't make it through five episodes of this irredeemable dreck.

What does that tell you?
>>
It tells me you are either a bad troll or a nostalgiafag who doesn't realize he grew up.
>>
>>78501626
the 5th ep killed your interest in the rest of the show.
>>
My dick forced me to watch the show because Korra is prime fap material.

I want to stick my dick through her warm and sweaty armpit rubbing her sideboob and maybe a little of her underboob and cum inside her sleeveless vest.
>>
>>78501626
Korra threads should be a bannable offense at this point.
>>
>>78501626
You have real shitty taste.
>>
>>78501626

>>78502388 This desu senpai.
>>
>>78501626
Honestly, it doesn't get good until season 3, there are like 2 episodes in season 2 which are good and thats because literally no character from the show is in them

season 1 was such a teen drama cringefest, I don't blame you for having some trouble getting through it, although it does get better, Amon is cool for a while and that first fight with Tarlock is sweet, if they hadn't completely fucked up the ending it might have been redeemable

Also it depends on what u like, because if you enjoy terribly written action like the Last Airbender movie, you might find season 2 amusing based on how dumb it is
>>
>>78504763
Wait there was more than one season to this thing?
>>
>>78504797
like I said, it gets better, eventually

4 seasons, I think most people agree its like 3>4>1>2

they lighten up on the romance shit, kinda, eventually, a little bit, at the very least it isn't the central focus of the show like it is in early season 1
>>
>>78504876
4 is arguably the worst. Second worst easy.
Started really strong, went to shit very fast and very hard. ended with that complete mess and the lesbian cherry on top.
>>
>>78505062
its arguable between 1 and 4 which is worse, I still think 4 is better because unlike season 1 they didn't bog down the mediocre plot with double love triangles, and complain about lesbians all you want, it was done better than literally all of the relationship crap from season 1
>>
>>78501626
attention span of a gnat and not patience for pacing.
>>
>>78505143
>>78505143
>it was done better than literally all of the relationship crap from season 1
It was "done better" because it was LITERALLY ABSENT. They were still hinting Makorra in that horrible recap episode.
And fuck that, at least Korra didn't spend the entire Book 1 jobbing because hurr side characters need airtime. .
>>
File: 1429927306180.gif (2 MB, 186x200) Image search: [Google]
1429927306180.gif
2 MB, 186x200
>>78501626
>another Korra thread about how bad the show is

Do you faggots ever get bored of talking about this show? Why can't you just let it die? "Oh it was so hyped up etc; ATLA is one of the best shows etc. Most of you fucks already made up your minds about how you feel about this show. You've accepted that Bryke nothing but hacks. You've cried about "Worst Avatar", "Muh OTP", "How would you fix this show, /co/?", "Rushed pandering Ending". I don't understand how people can hate something so much, it always find themselves going back to it with the SAME FUCKING THREADS OVER AND OVER! LET IT DIE FOR FUCK SAKE! You don't like the show? Fuck off already. Everything that can be said has already been said. You're saying nothing new.
>>
>>78505211
i mean literally doing nothing is better than doing the shit season 1 had, although there was some subtle stuff throughout the last season, all the Korrasami fags were freaking out about it and everyone else thought they were crazy because nick would never allow lesbians or so everyone thought

But yeah, we could literally cut half of the side characters from this show and we would have a better show easily

Also screw you that clip show episode was great, at least the bit that Varrick narrated at the end was
>>
>>78505221
agreed, but the problem is that they're autistic and would prefer going over their headcanons instead of moving on to other interests like a normal person
>>
Oh look it's another Korra thread. Even though most of /co/ say they hate LoK, they will still talk about it.
>>
>>78505357
well of course we will talk about something we hate, if we hate it that means we're passionate about it

its the things that no one cares about that don't get talked about
>>
File: Sokka.png (130 KB, 371x480) Image search: [Google]
Sokka.png
130 KB, 371x480
>Interview of the Korean animators responsible for creating Korra
>There's a part where a group of female animators admit to the interviewer that they find Korra annoying.
I also remember that was also a real QT among that group, but still it's hilarious even people creating the show find the MC unappealing.
>>
>>78501626
Apparently, M. Night is working on Sequel, according to Wikipedia: In September 2015, Shyamalan confirmed to Metro UK that he will work on the sequel after completing his next thriller, which will start shooting in November. It's been over 5 years since Airbender was released, the guy who played Aang is almost 20, and the guy who played Zuko is over 25, I think.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.