[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kevin Smith Confirms New Suicide Squad Trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 0m5TXIQ.jpg (403 KB, 1181x789) Image search: [Google]
0m5TXIQ.jpg
403 KB, 1181x789
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKAMH1GlLhk#t=626
>>
The description sounded fucking amazing. Hope it's accurate.
>>
I used to like Fatman on Batman, then it turned into Fatman on Shillman. It's a shame because Mark is a great co-host
>>
>>78499715
>It's a shame because Mark is a great co-host
I liked him until he started spouting stupid bullshit nonsense about iron fist and how amazing it would be if danny was asian. Kev just kind of likes whatever someone with enthusiasm tells him.
>>
I'll want to fap the entire movie, fuck this shit.
>>
>>78499778
I think I dropped out/tuned out that. It sounds like something both of them would do. I got really creeped out when they talked about Jimmy in Supergirl. They sounded like they desperately wanted to fuck him. I'm gay, I think he's a good looking dude, but two straight guys shouldn't be talking about another man like that.
>>
How much DC pays do Kevin Smith?
>>
>>78500636
About as much as comicbook.com. That's where I get all my news, no better place
>>
>>78499715
I like Kevin Smith, but I hate his shirts. I get that it's his look... but it's a bad look.
>>
>>78499251
>they talk about Wonder Woman movie
>put up pic of Marvel's Hypollyta.
>>
>>78500977

God damn I love Fatman on Batman, even hearing him and Marc talk inside baseball because I learn a lot of stuff about the entertainment business, but the show has just become the two of them reading shitty stories from Comicbook.com a week late.

I dunno what's up with this new digest format, either.
>>
>>78499778
That's where he fucking lost me. How much of Danny's character he got wrong, kinda angered me. And they're spreading those misconceptions to casuals.
>>
>>78500636
about as much as Marvel pays MovieBob.
>>
>>78499715
He still does the GOAT interviews with creative people involved in nerd shit
So I give him all his props even if the pod has evolved
>>
I hope they release it early January. Sounds so fucking great.
>>
>>78499715
Mark is a a Marvel shill so it evens out.
>>
>>78502354
The two-part interview with Andrew Kreisberg was fucking great, anyone who likes Arrow/Flash should listen to it.
>>
>>78499251

fuck, harley so thick, gives me such a hard on
>>
>>78503607
Only if you ignore that KS and Mark were high as kites and could barely keep track of what Kreisberg was telling.
I mean, yeah, any fan of TV DC should listen to it because Kreisberg tells a lot of interesting stuff but it wasn't great interview by any means. More of a great monologue from an interesting guest
>>
>>78499778
Well, Mark is black so it's not that strange for him to be against racial stereotypes.
>>
>>78504237
>so it's not that strange for him to be against racial stereotypes.
Except he was going on about iron fist should be asian because kung fu?
>>
>>78499964
>but two straight guys shouldn't be talking about another man like that.

Speaking of. It's kinda weird how Kevin talks about Mark sometimes. I don't know if it's a weed thing or if he is bi but he sounds like he has a crush on him.
>>
>>78504342
Dude is like that with everyone.
>>
>>78504290
In the one I heard he was going on about him being American Asian because it would allow them to explore the American-Asian experience and also would be more appropriate since it wouldn't be 'white man bests natives at their arts and practices'.
I'm not agreeing with him but that was his reasoning last I heard.
>>
>>78504360
He is too excitable for his own good.
>>
>>78504177
>Only if you ignore that KS and Mark were high as kites and could barely keep track of what Kreisberg was telling.

That's literally how every episode is. It was still fun hearing about the behind the scenes stuff with Berlanti and everyone else.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.