[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck could Tony and his team beat Ant Man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: NEhfP5Cr7OUXli_1_b.jpg (68 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NEhfP5Cr7OUXli_1_b.jpg
68 KB, 600x316
How the fuck could Tony and his team beat Ant Man?
>>
Vision.

But Scott is pretty broken. And we don't know what Wanda's full capabilities are yet.
>>
>>78497901

Scott is pretty broken, but he doesn't yet know how to push the suit to its fully limit of hilariously-broken-ness. Although I'd imagine the time between the end of the Ant-Man movie and the start of Civil War has been spent with him and Pym further overlocking the suit. I hope they do something cool with it in the movie, even though he's not a huge part of the story.
>>
I swear if we dont get some sort of Ant-Man/Hawkeye combo move Im gonna be pissed.
>>
>>78498058

The shrinking/enlarging discs alone are broken as fuck.
>>
So who is going to kill Scott in this? I can't imagine they'd do Ragnorak
>>
>>78498102
>kill Scott

I will be fucking angry if they kill him off so soon after introducing him to the MCU so well with the Ant-Man movie.
>>
>>78498124
Especially before the already confirmed sequel.
>>
File: CassieLang.jpg (116 KB, 1366x696) Image search: [Google]
CassieLang.jpg
116 KB, 1366x696
>>78498124
>>78498153
>not wanting Cassie to take the mantle
>>
>>78498214
I don't because that's fucking stupid
>>
is there gonna be a Wasp in the movie?
>>
>>78498294

In Civil War? I don't think so, but reports for Ant-Man 2 say that the story is going to focus on her and Scott as Wasp and Ant-Man.
>>
>>78497866
Falcon nearly took him out and he just had really good goggles and regular hand guns

Iron Man and War Hammer have better targetting systems in their helmets and can shoot repulsors.
>>
>>78498509

I'm not sure if that's completely fair, as it was also Scott's first real mission as the Ant-Man.
>>
>>78498829

And the purpose of the mission wasn't to beat the shit out of Falcon, but to retrieve the signal-jammer-thingamabob. The Ant-Man suit wasn't designed with fighting primarily in mind, but utility for subterfuge and infiltration
>>
>>78498089
>Scott shrinks Tony's whole team
>backfires horribly
>>
>>78498887
A tiny Iron Man suit can still hit harder than a tank

If Ant-Man's like a bullet from a gun then small Iron Man would be like from a frigging rail gun.
>>
Iron Man is gonna be pissed when Giant Man hurts Warmachine at the airport.
>>
>>78498887
Scott shrinks Tony...no effect. Can't make him any smaller.
>>
>>78497866
If a fat cop with a taser could do it, anyone can.
>>
>>78499884
Kek
>>
File: 1424308224204.jpg (83 KB, 820x658) Image search: [Google]
1424308224204.jpg
83 KB, 820x658
>>78499143
>frigging
>>
>>78500765
Friggin chicken!
>>
>>78500967
ISOLATED
>>
>>78497866
Based Ant-Man
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.