[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /co/ like my show? grrrr...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: phineas_ferb_perry2.gif (25 KB, 700x337) Image search: [Google]
phineas_ferb_perry2.gif
25 KB, 700x337
Does /co/ like my show? grrrr...
>>
>>78493099
Is there candy in you?
>>
>>78493099
repetitive in a lot of places but there's a lot of golden moments.

Plus the songs. The damn songs.

It's also weird how prophetic the Star Wars Special got.
>Phineas and Ferb made three pronged lightsaber blades that spun
>Kiiind of like a certain question asker in rebels and a certain wannabe Vader.
>>
>>78495820

That was one of the more bizarre moments from the show. The whole rap just came out of nowhere.
>>
>>78496729
And that's what made it great. Other songs sort of have a set up with instrumentals, whereas thids all triggered from Candace's stuttering.

you could practically see Dan and Marsh hear her voice actress first do that "Bu-bu-bu-bu-but" and then say "DO THAT AGAIN. KEEP DOING IT!" And then dragged in Baljeet, Ferb, and Beuford's VAs to then start adding on.
>>
>>78496786

Yeah, I can definitely see that.

Phineas and Ferb is one of those shows that had to have a lot of interesting things going on behind the screens just because of who was making it.

Dan and Swampy each have almost thirty years of experience working in television animation and at pretty much every level from storyboard artists and inbetweeners all the way to executive producers.

The development of Phineas and Ferb alone would make for a pretty fascinating book simply because of how long of a process it turned out to be. It'd be especially interesting to see how a lot of the concepts developed.

Like how Jeremy was never originally going to be seen or how Baljeet just wound up taking Irving's spot. Stuff like that makes me wonder when characters like Stacy came into the picture.
>>
>>78495820
>>78496729
>>78496786
Which episode was this?
>>
>>78497631

Picture This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue_NfqQJoXs

Again, it just comes out of nowhere. It's not even them just wedging a song into an episode that didn't have one since this was the Mexican Jewish Cultural Festival episode.
>>
>>78493099
I know a guy named Perri and he works for a firm which gave him a name shield with "Agent Perri" on it.
He won't shut up about it.
>>
>>78495943

The fact that Candace, Baljeet, and Buford were stormtroopers who deserted is also a weird coincidence.
>>
>>78493099
What show? A show about a platypus? Is that on Discovery or something?
>>
>>78499632
can we give the platypus a girlfriend?
>>
File: WHAT.png (462 KB, 831x700) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.png
462 KB, 831x700
>>78499768
>>
>>78493099
In other words, Perry: yes. /co/ likes your show.
>>
>>78501410
Wait, Perry? Where?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.