[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
During Bendis's tenure as head Marvel writer he was directly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: standard_fantastic.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
standard_fantastic.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
During Bendis's tenure as head Marvel writer he was directly responsible for some of the absolute worst events EVER to hit comic books.
Not one event of his was good.

You CANNOT prove me wrong.
>>
>>78478597
>Not one event of his was good.
>You CANNOT prove me wrong.
Nope. But I can Bendispost until the thread closes.

You brought this upon yourself.
>>
Siege was alright, if only because it was mercifully short.
>>
>>78478751
Bendispost?
>>
I liked House of M and Siege.
Secret Invasion was a good idea with terrible execution.
>>
Dark Reign and Siege were under his tenure right? Those were both pretty good.
>>
>>78478597
>Not one event of his was good.
Siege was decent and the Dark Reign status quo got us some good stories, some of which under Bendis' own pen.

House of M was character assisination of the highest order, but the event itself wasn't that bad either.
>>
Secret Invasion and Siege were good. SI in particular is great since it reversed Civil War's derailment of Hank Pym and canonized that Hank Pym is a good person who's soul is so fucking good and pure, it can weaponize itself against the forces of evil.
>>
>>78478869
Posting like Bendis.
>>
>>78479020
Bendis? The writer? THAT Bendis?
>>
But Dark Reign was under him and that was great.
>>
>>78478597

I liked Secret Invasion. It was neat. The Skrulls actually put their Skrull powers to effective use.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.