[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don Bluth's thing is still happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: oh look a Brisby cell.jpg (255 KB, 2048x1720) Image search: [Google]
oh look a Brisby cell.jpg
255 KB, 2048x1720
With Dragon's Lair movie project still going on, and they approaching the first stretch goal, the man has been putting movie cels up for sale.

Will anyone here be a bad enough dude to get one of these?
>>
File: Darth Don.jpg (248 KB, 2048x1543) Image search: [Google]
Darth Don.jpg
248 KB, 2048x1543
Darth Don bump.
>>
File: Gary Trooper.jpg (264 KB, 2048x1543) Image search: [Google]
Gary Trooper.jpg
264 KB, 2048x1543
>>78468002
... with complimentary Gary Trooper.
>>
>>78467824
Did they at least release a blu-ray version of this movie before selling the cells?
They better didn't fuck up like Gainax did with EoE, selling the cells way too early.
>>
File: looks like shit.jpg (50 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
looks like shit.jpg
50 KB, 375x500
>>78468796
Yes, in 2008 if I'm correct.

The cover was chosen by whoever holds the rights.
>>
Can you get two pledges with Campaign? For example, could I get the Gamer pledge plus Cel pledge? Or just one pledge only?
>>
>>78469187
I need to pick this up to go with the American Tail discs
>>
>>78470333
Not sure. But I think all you have to do is select a tier, and a perk is optional. Basically, you select 150 dollar tier, and select the cel as an optional reward for no extra cost IF there is still one left.
>>
>>78467824
but are they going to alter ms frisby's outfit so it's not so slutty and revealing?
>>
>>78471960
LOL
>>
>>78471960
I sure as fuck hope not
>>
>>78471960
mrs brisby is a strong womyouse who dont need no man
>>
Bumping with 2 recent-ish drawings.
>>
>>78473305
>>
>>78469187
That's some pretty shit box art.
>>
>>78468796

why would they need the cells for those kind of releases?
>>
>>78477297
Anon thought you need to re-scan every cel manually.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.