[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superman and Batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: batman_superman.png (490 KB, 544x429) Image search: [Google]
batman_superman.png
490 KB, 544x429
>people constantly arguing about who is the better character
>both are shitty marysues that only man-children like

Try reading about real characters like Spider-Man
>>
>>78461783
Please elaborate, OP
>>
>>78461824
there is no need to, superman is a boring literal projection of manchild morality

batman is just wish fullfillment

at least spiderman has an actual character
>>
>>78461892
I bet spiderman reads wish fulfillment man child books
>>
>>78461783
>>78461892
Spiderman
>More love interests than any other comic character(Harem status pulling of bitches)
>Has superpowers and kicks ass
Sounds like wish fulfillment.
>>
>>78462393
Don't forget he was a hopeless loser until he spontaneously received superpowers from an errant spider-bite. Didn't have to work for anything, just instantly became awesome.
>>
Shit, OP will give spider fags a bad name won't he?
>>
>>78462486

And after said spider-bite he became a wisecracking snarky guy that tells the funniest jokes.

Spider-Man is the epitome of a wish-fulfillment character and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot who probably hasn't picked up a comic book.
>>
>>78462565
There's nothing OP could do that could match how Spider fans responded to Superior. It was a complete shitshow in every direction, from start to finish.
>>
>>78461892
>literally dates a model
>actual character

le kek
>>
>>78463867
>It was a complete shitshow in every direction, from start to finish.
Fitting, considering the book.
>>
>>78461783
I think Batman and Superman should stop fighting and just kiss instead :3
>>
>>78461783
>Superman
>Mary sue
This is how I know you're full of shit.

You've never even read a Supes comic have you? I kid you not, till this day I have not found a SINGLE person who has read a Superman book and disliked Superman, not one.

It's always the non-readers who are all like "Superman so boring, so op'd, no character hurrr".
>>
>>78461783
If Spider-man is such a great character, why doesn't he have many iconic stories like Batman or Superman? Why doesn't he attract star writers like Moore or Morrison?
>>
>>78465081
That's because your logic is backwards and you use ostrich tactics
>>
>>78465352
He has iconic stories, and if you read comics you'd know that.
>>
File: spidey_enemies2.jpg (86 KB, 610x379) Image search: [Google]
spidey_enemies2.jpg
86 KB, 610x379
>>78465352
I will agree with you that OP is a faggot who doesn't know what he is talking about when it comes to Batman/Superman. You though clearly don't read Spider-Man.

>Why doesn't he have iconic stories?

When it was revealed for the first time that Norman was Green Goblin?

Death of Gwen Stacy?

Peter's marriage to Mary Jane?

Moments like in the picture I provided?

NAW clearly Spider-Man is awful and has no good stories...fucking idiot.
>>
it was perfect bait until the spider-man bit

sorry op
>>
>>78465352
>Kraven's Last Hunt
>Secret Wars
>Black Suit Saga
>Death of Gwen Stacy
>Ultimate Spider-Man
>If this be my destiny
>Amazing Fantasty (Obviously)
>JMS Run
>Harry and Drugs
>Todd McFarlane's Spider-Man
>MK: Spider-Man
>Clone Saga

Hell, we're talking about a character who started the bronze age.

Also, that's how I know you don't read comics.
>>
>>78462393
Wolverine actually has the highest pussy count. Yes, the smelly canuck manlet.
>>
>>78465352
Name 5 runs Batman and Superman have even casuals know apart from graphic novels.
>>
>>78465352

Confirmed for never reading Spider-Man. The most casual of comic readers know Spidey's most iconic stories.
>>
All big two characters that sell are wish fulfillment. Nobody wants to read or be loser cunts.
>>
>>78461783

Spiderman is just a child-version of Superman bro.
>>
>>78467358
Except X-fags. We enjoy status quo.
>>
>>78467377
What
>>
>>78467522

I think he was trying to say how Spider-Man is analogous to Superman.
>>
>>78461783
>mary-sue
A term only used by manchildren.
>>
>>78469050
>manchildren
A term only used by mary-sues
>>
>>78461783
>tfw Aquaman would be more appreciated in the real world than Superman, Batman, and Spiderman combined
>>
>>78469104
>term
A mary-sue only used by manchildren
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.