[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /co/ Like Carl Grimes ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 2535756-twd104carl.jpg (31 KB, 416x640) Image search: [Google]
2535756-twd104carl.jpg
31 KB, 416x640
Well does /co/ Like Carl Grimes ?
>>
>>78449316
he is slowly turning into TV Carl grimes. From badass to annoying little bitch.
>>
>>78449384
I don't know man, I think Carl is more badass now than he has ever been.

I mean it was only a few chapters ago he was beating a boy half to death with a shovel
>>
Pussy whipped but yeah I like him
>>
>>78449316
>Carl Grimes
Who?

Wait, don't answer that. I don't actually give a shit.
>>
>>78449316
This is a bad comic that needs to die, it is THE WALKING DEAD.
>>
Of course I like Carl Poppa.

Best rapper in the show.
>>
>>78450871
>I don't actually give a shit.
Gave enough of a shit to reply to the thread to make sure everyone knows you don't give a shit....
>>
>>78450915
That's 4chan. Deal with it, or leave.
>>
File: Negan_is_crrrraaaaazy.png (1 MB, 1650x786) Image search: [Google]
Negan_is_crrrraaaaazy.png
1 MB, 1650x786
>>78449316
He's slowly becoming my favorite character in the comics, behind Negan and Rick.
>>
>>78451104
He was already my Fav LOOOOOONG before Rick or Negan.
>>
>>78450822
>Pussy whipped
What? Isn't he like 12?
>>
>>78451798
Not anymore, about 16 -17 now.
>>
>>78451798
14I think.he's fucking the big bads daughter who's sixteen
>>
No nobody likes anything especially coral
>>
The only person I ever met who didn't like comic Carl is my faggot friend but he just hates children to a retarded degree, real or fictional
>>
>>78449316
Why is that AR so huge?
>>
>>78452317
Because he's so small
>>
I actually like show Carl now. He's come a long way from being a little boy who never listens to his mom or dad to being an actual credit to team. He had his little bout with ruthlessness when he shot that teenager from the governers group, but now he showed mercy with that retarded Ron child. He might actually be one of the only reasonable people in the show, right up there with Michonne.
>>
>>78452309
You should get new friends, anon.
>>
>>78449316
Did a G36 and AR15 have a baby?
>>
>>78452777
Yes and It killed about 15 of Negan's guys when Carl jumped out of the back of a truck like the little hard bastard he is.
>>
>>78452856
I'm not gonna lie kid, you scare the shit out of me
>>
>>78452882
See this Anon gets it.

Carl grimes is only supassed By Mindy McCready (Hit Girl)
>>
>>78452931
Sophia is good too.can't wait for Lydia to die so Carl can get some of that sweet dyke puss
>>
>>78453094
Yeah, she was passed over pretty fast wasnt she. It looked like it was gonna be her rout to with all the flags raised (like carl beating a guy half to death with a shovel, now thats what i call a flag).
>>
>>78453139
I just can't stand Lydia.she's turned Carl into an almost unlikable character because of him turning his gun on Andrea. I'm just glad that he turned out back on rape cunt so he was redeemed
>>
I stopped reading after all out war, I felt like it had literally nowhere to go, am I wrong? I know a little about the zombie? lady and I read a little of the time jump issue and Carl seemed like a bit of a hipster.
>Does it get better after all out war?
>Is Carl TWD equivalent of a hipster?
>Carl was my all time favorite.
>>
Comic Carl, Michonne, Andrea, and Carl are GOAT

RIP Tyrone
>>
>>78453431
I suppose. They're called whispers and they wear zombie skin as camo and herd them for no specified reason unless they happen to run into a human threat or something.

There's a time skip.Carl turns from a badass child into a horny angsty teenager and nearly kills two kids who were beating him and Sophia up.then he meets the rape queen and falls for her. So he's not a hipster faggot just a faggot

That's not a question
>>
>>78452479
Yeah show Carl has been at least decent since as early as season 3, and has onnly gotten better since. He's definitely one of the more reasonable characters on the show, not too trigger happy but not stupidly trusting, either.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.