[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
F is for family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 1024x768
How are you guys nit watching this new show? It is one of the best i have seen in years. Netflex has really made something great. I hope their is more then a season 1 like 10 or something. This show is great
>>
Bump for how awesome this show is. Lets talk about it.
>>
all the characters are great. Everyone is important and you feel to everyone. It's a great show guys.
>>
The show takes place in the early 70s and reveals around a family who isnt very connected and. The show is great guys you got to watch it
>>
my favorit is when the kid is under the bed as his parents fuck after having a very heated argument. This show has no bounds for comody
>>
i wonder if their will be a ne season...the dad got firerd ad now he jut entered the house on christmas going to brak the news. I love this show.

Could also make for some good fem do anation r34 with the daughter.
>>
Its original and brilliant
>>
I wonder why no one is replying? Maybe they are all watching it. Nice. Im going to be the first thread of the new f is for famly general
>>
>>78440855
Dubs conferm this is the greates netflex show
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 621x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 621x346
>>78441033
Mfw i got dubs when I recognized my dubs.
>>
This show is the greatest. The show i ever known. Not bad as tomorrow the show i never know
>>
>>78440855
I actually like the show.

But this thread is the saddest most autistic thing I've ever seen on /co/.
>>
>>78440855
>2 posters
OP you fucking maniac. I thought it was okay. I liked the colored pencil look for the lines.
>>
>>78441381
I like it and bojack because we are finally getting adult cartoons where people can swear and dark shit is on the table.

Animation is reaching the point cable tv was able to break through 30 years ago and it's only because of the internet.
>>
Sat down to watch a bunch of episodes last night-- this show is the fucking worst.

It's just a bunch of random garbage that eventually turns into a plot half way through. And a pretty stale plot at that. Nobody wants to listen to Bill Burr act like an asshole for 20 fucking minutes straight.

All the other characters just feel flat and empty and only exist to give the father something to swear at.
>>
Dawn of the Croods was better than this shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.