[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of all this Zuki shit? We know Sukka is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Suki_glad_about_upbeat_Zuko.png (149 KB, 235x370) Image search: [Google]
Suki_glad_about_upbeat_Zuko.png
149 KB, 235x370
What's the point of all this Zuki shit? We know Sukka is end game. Is it just shipper bait or is Yang/Bryke pulling some more stuff to shit on Sokka?
>>
>>78420349
>We know Sukka is end game

Wut?
>>
>>78420468
Suki/Sokka
>>
>>78420475
Yes, but why do you think it's end game?
>>
>>78420483
Bryke said so in an interview for Korra. They move to the suburbs.
>>
>>78420497
And even if it isn't hard coded endgame canon, Maiko clearly is.

This whole thing feels like forced drama shipping bullshit.
>>
>>78420497
Bryke also said that Azula was Lin's father and that there wouldn't be any Korra comics.
>>
>>78420505
They were clearly joking about Lin and I don't believe you about Korra.

Face it, you're just a shipper in denial.
>>
Yang wants to create shipping drama but can't because all the couples were finalized at the end of the show, so the best he can do is this fake drama and break up Maiko temporarily even though we know they'll inevitably get back together at some point.
>>
>>78420497
It was a joke, anon. "Moving to the suburbs" is an ancient and obscure joke about having sexual intercourse (it is like "doing a home run"). So Suki and Sokka had sex. That's as expected as it can possibly get.
>>
>>78420655
>"Moving to the suburbs" is an ancient and obscure joke about having sexual intercourse
No it isn't.
>>
>>78420680
"no it isn't" is also an ancient and obscure joke.
>>
>>78420497
Anyone have a link to the second comic?
>>
>>78420497
"Bryke said" =/= canon.
>>
>>78420586
"They were clearly joking"

this means "i get to say what they were joking about and chose what is canon and what is not"
>>
LINK TO PART 2?
>>
Is there any real evidence that it isn't the new canon? It's not like there are any children characters that matter in Korra beside Aang's kids. "Sometimes people break up and find new love" is a fine message to teach kids, so I could see Bryke being for it.
>>
>>78423103
Izumi though is like Mai. Maiko is obvious because of her.
>>
>>78423454

I dunno, she kind of looks like Suki.
>>
>>78425449
With that glass cutting chin?
>>
>>78425499

What, this chin >>78420349 ? Yeah, I think it can cut diamonds.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.