[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That episode where Brain tried to disprove the holocaust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 639x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 639x478
>That episode where Brain tried to disprove the holocaust and redpill his classmates.
>>
>>78415299
That never happened asswad.
>>
File: ARTHUR_READ.png (34 KB, 563x1128) Image search: [Google]
ARTHUR_READ.png
34 KB, 563x1128
>That epsidoe when Arthur makes people believe Creepypasta is real
>>
>that episode where Binky dressed up as Santa, broke into Arthur's house and molested DW causing her to lose all in faith and dread christmas forever
That was one hell of a holiday special. No wonder they don't air it anymore.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>78415299
>that episode where DW inseminated herself with her father's semen and her mother with Aurthur's

Fucked up shit but I admire that they invented the cuckqueen genre.
>>
>that episode where Arthur's class was learning about sex ed and Arthur accidentally blew a load all over the back of Francine's head
>>
>That episode where Buster came out of the closet and wore assless chaps to school

They really liked pushing the envelope, huh?
>>
>That episode where Arthurs dad gets stuck in the chimney while pretending to be Santa, only to die from smoke inhalation
>>
File: brown_bear_sucks_white_cock.jpg (703 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
brown_bear_sucks_white_cock.jpg
703 KB, 1024x1024
>The inter-species episode

what did it mean?
>>
File: lifeguard.png (215 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lifeguard.png
215 KB, 640x480
>The episode where Arthur fakes drowning to get a blowie from the hot lifeguard but then Buster actually drowns

I still hear the gurgling
>>
>>78415374
You don't remember Braindrain? It was the one with the Hitler flashback.
>>
>The episode where Buster was convinced the CIA wanted to steal his thoughts which resulted in a classroom hostage situation demanding to speak with the president

It's how I first learned about tinfoil hats
>>
>>78415429
My favorite part was when the Tibble Twins brought DW out into the woods and attempted to sacrifice her to the Thin Man.
>>
>>78415921
Thank god for Lazarus Pits, am I right?
>>
>>78416294
It's not like I think the slavs are human but I think the obvious references to the Nord-Ost siege were a bit in poor taste. Though Muffet's gas induced hallucinations were, in my opinion, the best animated sequence to come out of PBS.
>>
Uh, guys: >>78359126
>>
>>78415429
I think there was an episode where Brain actually tried doing that with a story about a tiger getting loose in their park.
>>
>>78416322
The fact that the Tibble Twins turned out to be vampires who killed a third child in the womb made it stranger.
>>
>>78415866
>DW was still bitching about presents even with the knowledge that her dad just died
Fucking bitch.
>>
>that episode where having fun wasn't hard with a library card
>>
>the episode where Muffy learned about the seedy side of the entertainment industry and how to get to the top of the charts

Odd how they managed to get away with an elongated fellatio sequence, especially during peak viewing hours on PBS.
>>
>>78416441
>That episode where Arthur made the same thread twice

Guess he never really learned his lesson after all
>>
>The episode when Arthur lost his virginity to a hooker who turned out to be Buster's Mom

Never saw that twist coming
>>
Wtf you 4channers are cray af
>>
>>78416915
Fuck off.
>>
>>78416414
>do you think someone would really do that, just post lies on the internet?

And down the rabbit hole Buster tumbled. He began to see the chirade that was Elwood city. A plot to control everyone, how to think, what to do, all to ensure the survival of one entity: the local library. They tried distracting him with treats like the sugar bowl and the cat saving admiration, but they turned violent with piano related "accidents" when he wouldn't fall in line. His father knew the truth, and he went missing all the same leaving a curious child an a drunken housewife trying to forget.
>>
File: 1442935140593.jpg (28 KB, 409x325) Image search: [Google]
1442935140593.jpg
28 KB, 409x325
>that episode where Arthur gets too engaged in a civil war re-enactment and tries to burn Atlanta to the ground
>>
>>78415866

Gremlins was a good movie.
>>
>that episode where a gigantic faggot posts the same fucking thread over and over
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.