[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Family guy pre-season 8 was funny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11
Family guy pre-season 8 was funny
>>
File: Grab Shirt.jpg (36 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
Grab Shirt.jpg
36 KB, 640x352
>>78396619
There's been eight seasons?!
>>
>>78396619

The New 52 was better than the last 5 years pre Flashpoint
>>
>>78396672
There's been at least 15 at this point
>>
>>78396725

>I'm enlightened because I love sucking dick
>>
>>78396725
>>78396753
Post opinions about comics and/or cartoons, please.
>>
File: remove.jpg (7 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
remove.jpg
7 KB, 160x160
Kung-fu Panda 2 is a shoddily written, poorly paced movie.
>Po achieves inner peace by learning that his mother was brutally murdered
>Po somehow has flashbacks to when he was a fucking infant
>Shen's backstory is literally "WAAAAAHHHH MOMMY AND DADDY DIDN'T LOVE ME ENOUGH!"
>The Soothsayer is just a rehash of the turtle from Kung-fu Panda 1
>Shen's plan is to invade all of China with like, seven ships
>The Furious Five fail over and over, getting captured twice
Everything 4chan loves is shit, especially Pixar/Dreamworks movies.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens is a mediocre ANH rehash with lousy characters. Finn and Poe are alright, but Rey is boring, Kylo is emo, Hux is an overacting buffoon, and Snoke has a really stupid name.

Capeshit comics in general are terrible. The old ones are "ZOOM! KAPOW!" shit for 12 year-olds and the new ones are stupid, murky soap operas for autistic nerdettes.

Fantasy is only good when it resembles actual European folklore and mythology. Otherwise it's just some stupid nerd's D&D fanfic.
>>
>>78396813
I agree with none of this, but to each their own
>>
>>78396813
>Star Wars: The Force Awakens is a mediocre ANH rehash with lousy characters. Finn and Poe are alright, but Rey is boring, Kylo is emo, Hux is an overacting buffoon, and Snoke has a really stupid name.
This is /co/, not /tv/.

If you are unable to keep your /tv/-posting off of /co/ then you are one of the reasons why /co/ is such a bad place.
>>
Main plot of ATLA was no better then Korra.
But there was better stuff on detours.
>>
>>78396813
>Fantasy is only good when it resembles actual European folklore and mythology. Otherwise it's just some stupid nerd's D&D fanfic.

I'd say it's easier to make something good out of it, since you have a more solid starting point.

That said, when based outside of that and done right it can feel much more fresh and original.
>>
All of Geoff Johns work is exceedingly mediocre. ALL OF IT.
>>
>>78396911
Disagree, Korra's plot just wasn't as charming or well written as TLAB. It definately isn't as bad as this place makes it out to be.

Seasons 3 and 4 came really close to being just as good as TLAB
>>
Daredevil is equally as awful as Jessica Jones. In fact, both of them are on par with CW's shit shows even if /co/ would never admit it. I don't get why it's so hard for Marvel to hire good writers and give them a slightly bigger budget.
>>
Grey Delisle is overrated and overused.
>>
>>78397112
More like Tara Strong, and she criticizes Cree Summers of same voicing.
>>
Steven Universe is such a shit show with an audience of people who think the writer's "get them" when they add subtle instances of gay. It's so ridiculous I don't know where to begin.
>>
Tara Strong is not attractive.

Not even with the fucking gross saggy tits she's trying to show off.

Tara Strong is ugly.
>>
>>78396619
>HTTYD 1 & 2 are better than anything disney or pixar have done in recent years. I havent seen any CG movie surpass or even match the visuals or strong characters yet.
>The good dinosaur was better than inside out, but neither were pixar's strongest films.

I should stress that the good dinosaur only wins out because I liked arlo more than joy as a lead character, and it was still a weak film in my book, I just dont understand the love for inside out, it was pretty boring to me
>>
>>78396813
B-but Soothsayer is bangable as fuck.
>>
Digimon had better anime shows, movies and characters.

Pokemon has better games.
>>
>>78397561
>>>>>>>>>>/a/
>>>>>>>>>>/vp/
Seriously, just leave.
>>
bisexuality is being added into comics for ratings and it's insulting to an actual bi like me because it trivializes our sexuality

its not easy saying "im attracted to everyone" and not being seen as a dumb, easy slut
>>
I love Identity Crisis and think its a great story. Most counter arguments to this I've seen have been "it involves rape" and I feel like those people are idiots.
>>
They should make an MMO for Steven Universe.
>>
>>78397479

I agree completely.

Steven Universe is fucking retarded.
>>
File: inanout.gif (402 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
inanout.gif
402 KB, 320x240
>>78397586
>>
>>78397599
The only arguments I've ever seen are because it has rape, and because for once, flash isn't an overpowered gary sue and that just rustles /co/s jimmies. It's a good story.
>>
>>78397589
I thought the hot thing in comics was everyone being gay, now that really trivializes the gay folk out there.
>>
>>78397635
I like you... a lot.
>>
File: Garrick_ross.jpg (24 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Garrick_ross.jpg
24 KB, 300x400
Jay Garrick is the best Flash and could easily destroy Barry Allen in my dreams.
>>
Prequel is a shit comic and katia is a mediocre and extremely overrated character
>>
>>78397784
I don't think anyone is arguing you on that. The only people attracted to that shit are sheep fuckers. The furries are truly degenerates I'd wish we could just put in a gas chamber and slowly watch them die.
>>
>>78397841
....Uh, you know /co/ is furfag central, right? Take that anti furfag shit back to /b/.
>>
>>78397865
Expect it's not. Furry shit isn't tolerated anywhere but /b/ so please don't give me that shit. Mods would be on that shit faster than you can scream "Callie!"
>>
>>78396813
>Kung-fu Panda 2 is a shoddily written, poorly paced movie.
>>Po achieves inner peace by learning that his mother was brutally murdered
>>Po somehow has flashbacks to when he was a fucking infant
>>Shen's backstory is literally "WAAAAAHHHH MOMMY AND DADDY DIDN'T LOVE ME ENOUGH!"
>>The Soothsayer is just a rehash of the turtle from Kung-fu Panda 1
>>Shen's plan is to invade all of China with like, seven ships
>>The Furious Five fail over and over, getting captured twice
do you say this every unpopular opinion thread?
>>
Western comics will forever be inferior to manga.
>>
File: 1446407365373.jpg (781 KB, 1946x1660) Image search: [Google]
1446407365373.jpg
781 KB, 1946x1660
>>78398137
Read more Western comics.
>>
It's just fucking bullshit we're forced to accept gay characters without question. Even homophobia is ham fisted, as if we're fucking monsters for not loving gay people.

What the fuck, America. No one gives a fuck about gay people. Gay marriage has changed nothing here and it's been a decade.
>>
If it wasn't for Ledger's performance everyone would've forgotten about The Dark Knight, Batman Begins is the superior Batman film in the trilogy.
>>
>>78398403
No one ever talks about Batman Begins and I thought it was the strongest film.
>>
>>78398201
I think an anon told me something along the line about why we as americans are obsessed with sex, he said "Your country is going through puberty".
>>
Samurai Jack? More like Samurai Hack. The only way it stands a chance of being enjoyable is if Adult Swim beefs up the violence and death and lets Jack have real moral dilemmas. Eat your heart out.
>>
LoK ,Su,Rwby are the undertale,sonic,fnaf of /co/
>>
File: 1448599753796.jpg (52 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1448599753796.jpg
52 KB, 438x438
Cartoons are more emotional and story driven than Anime now, but back then it was the complete opposite

I'm 1% Autistic

I fap, but in real life i hope to suppress my sexual desires to become celibate

My favorite cartoon of all time is and always will be AT

4chan is the best place on the internet

come at me faggots
>>
>>78398662
Try harder new fag.
>>
>>78398662
>I fap, but in real life i hope to suppress my sexual desires to become celibate
This isn't /co/-related unless you're doing this to become more like Dave Sim.
>>
The Boondocks is not anime.
>>
Force Awakens is a failure of storytelling embraced only because of bright flashy lights and the franchise name.

Specifically the villains suck and lack credibility, and the portrayal of Luke is a betrayal of the OT.
>>
>>78398712
Do you even know or care what board you're on anymore, or do you just post whatever you feel like wherever you feel like?
>>
I dont like adventuretime very much
>>
>>78398696
Not even baiting friendo, been here for about five years
I don't know what i could have said to make you think i was baiting
>>
File: 1450144989924.jpg (52 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1450144989924.jpg
52 KB, 600x800
I loved Inside Out and think it's great but I watched it too late and now all the Inside Out generals are gone and I wanna talk about it. Fuck
>>
>>78396976
Agreed
>>
File: kim-davis.jpg (33 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
kim-davis.jpg
33 KB, 700x393
>>78398201
>No one gives a fuck about gay people.
>>
>>78398729
/sw/ fucking when
>>
File: 1450062938497.gif (621 KB, 440x247) Image search: [Google]
1450062938497.gif
621 KB, 440x247
There is not a single good cartoon based on high fantasy.
Not one.
Even if you include Chinese cartoons.
They are all somewhere between shit and mediocre.
>>
The Fantastic Four no longer have a place in Marvel because everything that was special about them was given away to other heroes. Back when most heroes fought bank robbers, the X-Men fought evil mutants, and the Avengers did whatever, the Fantastic Four weren't superheores they were explorers. They battled kings of alien realms and traveled from the center of the Earth, across time, to the bottom of the seas, and out into space.

Now Namor, Galactus, the Inhumans, erc all interact with the Marvel universe at large because everyone else had their steaks raised over the years. Comic writers have spent more time dwelling on the Lee/Kirby run than adding to the FF
>>
>>78399020

What about Guin Saga?
>>
Star Wars: The Clone Wars is grossly overrated.

It had some neat action moments and literally nothing else going for it.
>>
>>78399166
It was though. Shit, I remember back in 2009 I couldn't finish seeing the Ed Edd n Eddy movie end credits' scene because of some god damn promo obscuring the audio and visual.
>>
>>78399166
>>78399256
You mean Star Wars: Clone Wars
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.