[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This plays on Cartoon Netwoek every morning Who here watches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (585 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
585 KB, 1916x1076
This plays on Cartoon Netwoek every morning

Who here watches it? It's so dangerously unfunny and not entertaining at all compared to the old Teen Titans. I tried to like it but it just seems like filler to me... Even though they had it airing in the same slot for years.
>>
It has its moments
>>
I personally can't stand it. I just view it the same as the other generic stuff that plays early morning.. This is also the time where CN is at it's worst and airing the worst stuff.
>>
I watch it every morning after work. Always a good laugh to be had from an episode I forgot existed or something. When im done watching, I masturbate furiously for 30 minutes then go to sleep cause if I don't do it before then I usually wake up 3 hours in and have to do it for 50ish minutes before I can sleep again. Its a real funny show which caters to my adult tastes
>>
>>78380782
>compared to the old Teen Titans

Why are you comparing the two when it's very obvious that they're completely different in tone from each other.

That's like complaining that Superfriends isn't like Justice League
>>
Didn't the creators of the show make an episode all about how fucking shit they are and how good the old titans were?

They must hate their jobs
>>
OP the answer is simple. You are a whiny little bitch that clings onto things they enjoyed as a child.

Done.
>>
>>78380782
>just like
There's your problem. You're attaching the old with the new piece of shit.
>>
>>78381470
Yes they did. Technically twice.
>>
>>78380782
>Entertainment made for the current generation of children is nothing like entertainment from my childhood that was in a totally different genre.

It's almost like you've got shit like adult experience and an unbridgeable cultural gap separating you from the target audience or something.
>>
>>78381780
For someone who doesn't watch: Which episodes specifically?
>>
>>78383046
This
>>
>>78383046
Let's Get Serious was their first and the Fourth Wall's their last, pretty sure there were another couple of "meta" episodes. The first one is okay, maybe because of the novelty factor but as they did the same story again and again and again - well, that's just insufferable.
>>
Its falls into too many old comdemy tropes and do the same type of episode more than once. And they keep addressing their with the same agrument.
And soke of the episodes are just fucking weird like "Mouth Bones"
>>
>>78381483
>OP the answer is simple. You are a whiny little bitch that clings onto things they enjoyed as a child.

You probably think people who complain about new SImpsons and new Spongebob are just wearing nostalgia-goggles, yes?
>>
File: TTG_ep113_TheFourthWall_Still01.jpg (226 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
TTG_ep113_TheFourthWall_Still01.jpg
226 KB, 1200x675
>>78380782
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AsomkWscrA
>Reminder that TTG actually agrees with /co/ that the show is total crap
>>
>>78383273
Teen Titans Go! belongs on Nicktoons. At least it'll fit there with the rest of the stuff Nicktoons considers entertaining these days.

CN has been doing fine, for the most part, in airing appealing shows. Even right now there's that fucking bear cartoon that I just heard about weeks ago. Not a bad show. I think the mornings are crap because they're targeting young kids who watch CN in the morning.
>>
>>78383150
Dont forget the one with the clown, pretty heavily layed on the meta there too except they basically called people irrational and clouded by nostalgia for hating on children's entertainment.
>>
>>78383500
Yeah, that was definitely the worst one. At least The Fourth Wall had a few jokes.
>>
>>78383232
No, because 'New Simpsons' and Spongebob didn't try to make a completely new cartoon with a different continuity. Those shows just ran out of ideas and are forced to continue.

Teen Titans just got fucking wiped off the channel and this completely different comedy cartoon came years later.

Hate on it all you want, it wasn't ever supposed to be your precious action show and it will never be such a thing.
>>
The best thing about TTG was the DC Nation shorts they used to show with it. Any place I can download all the shorts?
>>
>>78381470
>They must hate their jobs

From what I understand you have no creative freedom in these kinds of demographically targeted shows.
>>
>>78384289
That's surprising, considering they have at least a handful of episodes i consider really good like Leg Day and the one with that girl who breaks out of prison.
>>
File: 1450400783153.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1450400783153.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>78380782
I like how Beast Boy is the go to character for butt scenes, probably tied with Robin.
>>
It's a far better show than /co/ is willing to admit.
>>
>>78380782
I think for the type of show they made it is okay. I hate how every cartoon now is a cheaply produced quick quip whacky random comedy now. I miss action cartoons and well written comedies. Guess the new generation likes their cartoons like their lives, lazy and boring.
>>
The show is hilarious for DC fans
It's the little things that get you
>>
You guys are overthinking who watches decent cartoons.
>>
>>78385647
Waffles.
>>
>>78383926
We wouldn't mind if it wasn't Teen Titans.
It has no fucking reason to be Teen Titans at all, no reason to use their characters. If it had had it's own characters, then nobody would give a shit.
>>
>>78386105
No it isn't. Brave and the Bold was extremely funny if you were a DC fan because they had good references and funny jokes,
>>
I was lukewarm for this show but after 40% 40% 20% it's found a permanent place in my heart.
>>
>>78386977
Yeah that episode was awesome. I loved the animation switches.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.