[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch a Toph-centered ATLA sequel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
>>
No. Let the franchise rest for good.
>>
Only to confirm or deny whether Sokka is in fact Suyin's father
>>
Only if it retconned or explained all the awful Korra shit.
>>
I'd watch a brutal ATLA war series of master benders and soldiers alike fighting a gritty depiction of the Kingdoms waging war against the Fire Nation. Much scarring and burns and drowning. Lots of stabs and cool slick fight sequences.
>>
Of course I'd watch it, I'm a nerd. But I don't think it would be very good or a good idea. Toph's a foil. On her own and without an epic quest of good vs evil to undermine, both in her comic appearances and LoK she comes off as rather shallow and more than a little predictable.
>>
>>78327892
toph had an awful life though, and spends the rest of her life in seclusion
>>
I just want Titty Toph to be canon. I don't care how unbelievable it is.
>>
File: lucasbryke.png (904 KB, 955x410) Image search: [Google]
lucasbryke.png
904 KB, 955x410
Only if Aaron comes back and the hack brothers have nothing to do with the writing.
>>
>>78328108
Melons Lord
>>
>>78328108
Agreed. The bustier and beefier, the better.
>>
File: quote from woman arrested.png (1 MB, 1123x623) Image search: [Google]
quote from woman arrested.png
1 MB, 1123x623
>>78327987
this

Toph is ruined.
>>
WOULD I?
>>
>>78327892
before Korra came out, if you asked, I'd say yes.
now? now. they proved they lost their grasp on how to tell a story in a fun, yet intelligent way.
what is more, it would have to work in a way that ultimately led to set up Korra.
No. Korra left a stain in the franchise.
>>
Toph is best bender, so yes.
>>
>>78327892
Toph barely has flaws, it would boring to watch.
>>
>>78327892
Does a beaver shit in the woods?
>>
File: 1429896627259.png (484 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1429896627259.png
484 KB, 582x600
>>78328702
>Toph barely has flaws
She's a slut.
>>
>>78328702
Bless your soul for having missed out on that flashback in Korra s3.

Maybe if >>78328129, but really >>78327907
>>
>>78327892
No, I want Bolin fuck female leads they suck
>>
>>78328870
And...?
>>
>>78329463
Anon, being a slut is a flaw.
Don't look at it as a positive thing.
>>
>>78329536
being a prude is a flaw
being a slut is a virtue
>>
Nah I'm pretty much done with the Avatar franchise. The comics aren't very good, Korra was meh at best, and the movie was so bad I don't want to remember it happened.
>>
>>78328567
im with you anon

korra ruined toph for good
>>
>>78328079
but that would be worth watching. A good story doesn't have to be a happy one.
>>
>>78327892
Nope, Korra ruined her.
>>
>>78327892
I would have before Korra.
>>
>>78327892
I don't think she'd work as a main centered character.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.