[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Elsa joins the MCU, where will she place in the power ranking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (21 KB, 336x438) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21 KB, 336x438
If Elsa joins the MCU, where will she place in the power ranking
>>
Thor
Hulk, Vision
Scarlet Witch
Elsa
Iron Man
War Machine
Drax
Groot
Deathlok
Ant Man
Daredevil
Captain America
The Winter Soldier
Black Widow
Daisy Johnson
Hawkeye, Falcon
Mockingbird
Star-Lord
Gamora
Rocket Racoon
>>
>>78325437
>Daredevil above Cap
I have a huge hardon for Matt, but that is some star spangled bullshit.
>>
Her abilities are insanely overpowered, but she herself is still a fragile little woman in terms of endurance (apart from the cold obviously), so I'd say her negatives stop her reaching the likes of Thor or Cap.
>>
She has insane control over her powers given that she repressed them for so long.
She made a ridiculously intricate ice castle on Day 1 of really unleashing them.
>>
>>78325719
She's capable of creating giant, sentient snow monsters. She can just create a few and hide behind them.
>>
She's so perfect.
>>
>>78325219
At this point it's not so much an "if" as it is a "when".
>>
File: Elsa23.jpg (12 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
Elsa23.jpg
12 KB, 384x384
>>78325829
>>78325719
>>78325860

She also has the power of growing her bangs. Which is pretty OP if I do say so myself.
>>
>>78325219
She won't join, too busy caring of her bastard mudslime child which she got from the European rape epidemic.
>>
>>78325437
>daredevil that high

Lol how much of an idiot are you? Do you think daredevil would have survived the ultron invasion? Kek, he was struggling with normal thugs.

and gamora displayed super human leaps and shit. daredevil is just above star lord, and below mockingbird
>>
>>78325860
sniper laser
>>
>>78325219

The world of Frozen has people with special powers, Elsa is the last one after her father and his father before him went on killing all of the people with powers, her kingdom is responsible for the slaughter of all but one of the last remaining elementals, thats why they had information about the gnomes.
>>
Not only did she have the ability to make ice constructs, her power when not under complete control can cause a catastrophic ice age in the perimeter of her presence. Imagine Elsa in New York with semi control over her powers with in days she could have the entire city and surrounding states and waters frozen solid.
Like someone mentioned she's fragile and if killed her power is negated. She's sort of like a Storm but with Ice Man's powers.
>>
She's basically a glass cannon type. She is very powerful but also very vulnerable.

She can potentially have great defense as she was able to create an ice castle from nothing and an ice golem to protect her shit.

We don't really know the extent of her stamina in using these abilities. Also, she isn't battle tested. I'd say with proper training, she'd place pretty high up.
>>
>>78326110
>Gamora only above Rocket

GTFO you Bendis coscksuckong /tv/ slurping gay ass bonobo chimp.
>>
>>78326110
Sorry this >>78333142 is meant for this >>78325437 fuckwat
>>
>>78325219
Anyone else play mutants & masterminds? Ton's of stat ups for her on roninarmy
>>
I can see her being the Marvel equivalent to Esdeath if her powers mature.
>>
>>78325219
She's got crazy amounts of power but I don't get the sense that she could plunge the entire planet into an ice age and grant herself psuedo-omniscience like Bobby Drake could.
>>
>>78325219
Full power Elsa < Full Omega power Iceman
Normal Elsa > Normal Iceman
>>
>>78325860
>hiding behind soft, powdery stuff
>>
>>78335284
but who is gayer
>>
>>78325219
Another ice powered villain? Aren't there enough of those dorks already?
>>
>>78325437
I thought Tony fixed his ice issue?
>>
Plot convenience/10
>>
elsa's powers are how icemans should be. As in hes always fucking weak despite his potential is so high.
>>
>>78325437
1st post and it's already a bait. I can see why this thread is a failure despite being Frozen related and Marvel fangay pandering.
>>
How cold can Elsa make her surroundings?

Can she make it so cold that it would freeze everything around her

I mean not snowstorm but like captain cold "cold"
>>
>>78339352
As cold as she wants, I imagine.
>>
>>78331717
So she's basically Magneto?

>"HA-HA-HA-HA! Hans! Welcome TO DIE!"
>>
>>78325219

Her cold powers would put her somewhere in the neighborhood of Storm. Small-scale abilities like ice projection aren't very notable, much like Storm's lightning blasts generally aren't shown as being hugely powerful, but both's ability to effect very large areas with weather control is what vaults their threat levels way up.

Elsa is more notable where her powers veer off from simple cold projection. For one, she is able to create artificial, independent sentient lifeforms from ice and snow. Could she craft an army of unkillable henchmen?

Second, it appears she has some degree of molecular manipulation. Unless her new dress was literally made of ice, she turned her coronation dress into her well-known outfit, that seems a little removed from simple cold projection. If you allow the Frozen Fever short she did it again with her own and Anna's dress, and neither of those look anything like ice so it looks like she actually controls non-ice materials as well.

I suspect she is actually a Nature spirit, ice is the easiest aspect of her personality to show from the first movie but she likely controls all of mother earth. She is likely close to Phoenix-level power.
>>
>>78333239
>roninarmy

could you provide a link to such an Elsa build? not finding one...
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.