[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show is really good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: f_is_for_family_teaser.jpg (78 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
f_is_for_family_teaser.jpg
78 KB, 640x360
This show is really good.
>>
Stop shilling!
>>
>>78321007
Ya caught me. I'm actually Bill Burr.
>>
Some of the shit he says to his kids is great.
>Kissing his wife
>"Ugh, get a room!"
>"Fuck you, get an apartment."
>>
shills pls leave
>>
I can only complain how the daughter was a lot like Louise, but she's just perfect.
>"Can I be Jesus?"
>"No, take that off or we're both going to hell."
>"Can I be Hitler Jesus?"
>"Alright you can be the coconut."
>>
Watched the first episode and stopped because I've already seen King of the Hill / The Simpsons / Bobby's World / Life with Louie / Married with Children / Family Guy etc etc and I don't give a fuck about Burr's daddy issues and what it was like in his day blah blah blah
>>
>>78321163
>FINISH THOSE ASSIGNMENTS OR I WILL PUT YOU THROUGH THE FUCKIN WALL
>WE'RE OUTSIDE, GENIUS! THERE ARE NO WALLS OUT HERE
>THEN I WILL BUILD A WALL AND -THEN- PUT YOU THROUGH IT
>>
>>78321418
Are you that guy who has a weirdly intense hatred for Bill Burr? What did he do to you?
>>
I checked it out because it was only six episodes, not bad. Not great, though. Like >>78321418 said, this kind of show has been done to death, but the characters grew on me. They have a depth to them. Well, except the daughter. Maybe there was an episode or two slated where she would have gotten an arc but they didn't have the budget to produce it. Still, I can chalk this up as a rare example of a show not being afraid to subject little girls to physical comedy. I have to admit I giggled when she ate shit on that makeshift slip-n-slide.

It's no Bojack, but if it gets a second season I'll check it out again.
>>
>>78321581
The ginger kid is one of the better characters imo.
>>
File: 1445834450489.jpg (11 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1445834450489.jpg
11 KB, 250x236
>Trapping the fat fuck in his car
>>
File: 1409636347172.jpg (31 KB, 427x300) Image search: [Google]
1409636347172.jpg
31 KB, 427x300
>>78321873

Such a fucking great payoff. I wanted him to punch the fucker but that was so much better.
>>
>>78321714
Bill? He's supposed to be a representation of Burr's childhood, I assume.
>>
The whole show felt really down to earth. The Jewish neighbor seemed so familiar of my slice of childhood. There's always that one old guy who could be evil, but turned out the be super nice. I had a bit of feels for him, but old guys from wars always gets me teary. His number tattoo hit me a little hard.

>"HE HAS A SCOREBOARD"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.