[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Magnetos powers in this go from magnetism to technomancy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Did Magnetos powers in this go from magnetism to technomancy? How was he able to just become master of sentinels...he told them in human speech what to do and they did it
>>
Haven't his powers just been general electromagnetic control?
>>
>>78316674
Didn't he dick with them somehow
Like in one cartoon he took them apart and put then back together so they'd listen to him
>>
>>78316692
Only if you believe in full retard 90s Magneto who can create black holes and fly in space at lightspeed.
>>
>>78316705
I do senpai
>>
>>78316674
>steals schematics of sentinels in the scene where they stop Trask from being assasinated
>scene of him studying schematics and designs in a hotel room as he patched himself up
>scene of him tracking down the train carrying the sentinels and putting metal inside their casings as well as fucking with their circuitry

Why do people have to explain how to watch movies to you retards?
I swear if it's not explicitly explained in expository dialogue 90% of /co/ doesn't understand what happened.
>>
>>78316705
>Magneto, it is I, Iron Man! With my anti-magnetic armor!
>Bwahahaha, I'll use cosmic magnetism of Jupiter to defeat you, flatscan!
That's how I remember AvX.
>>
>>78316748
Yeah, he basically put metal inside the plastic bots in order to control them.
>>
>>78316748
He studied them for one night.
>>
Because it's a kids movie.
>>
>>78317062
>I can't even pass my finals when I study for one night!

Well that's why he's a supervillain and you're on 4chan.
>>
>>78317062
So? You never crammed for an exam?
>>
>>78317090
I know, right? Not all companies make superhero espionage thrillers like Winter Soldier.
>>
>>78316674
The only good thing about DOFP.
>>
>>78317090
Uh...it wasn't made by Disney faggot
>>
>>78316780
I thought he just through an aircraft carrier at him.
>>
>>78317124
Ouch!
We're all on 4chan, bro... we're all on 4chan.
>>
>>78316748
This is so fucking true, jesus christ.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.