[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jason character is pretty much a joke.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: tumblrhood.jpg (253 KB, 1280x726) Image search: [Google]
tumblrhood.jpg
253 KB, 1280x726
Jason character is pretty much a joke.
>>
He's always been a joke.
>>
SLAY, TIM
>>
The writers just don't know what to do with him. He was pretty cool at the start of Red Hood.
>>
>>78316265
>the one character that was more popular dead than alive
What a farce
>>
>>78316265
Sad to know you hate fun OP
>>
Oh thanks, I didn't realize I missed one.
>>
File: 1271396352813.jpg (8 KB, 208x251) Image search: [Google]
1271396352813.jpg
8 KB, 208x251
>>78316293
First time I've laughed at a post on /co/ in months and it had to be this.
>>
>>78316265
What is up with this sudden rise of anti-Jason sentiment?
>>
>>78316265
Jason should be a villain again.
>>
He's Deadpool now though, right?
>>
Jason should have died or disappeared at the end of Under the Red Hood.
>>
>>78317025
Sudden rise?

He's been shit since the new 52 when he became a repository for Dick's sloppy seconds.
>>
>>78316265
And to think it's why he's so popular.
>>
>>78317025
He was always hated. That's why they killed him in the first place.
>>
>>78317877
He's popular just because of the animated movie. Animated shows and movies have a greater impact on the general audience.
>>
>>78317025
/co/ didn't even like him before. RHATO was one of the more hated books a long time ago, and magic sword wielding Jason just kinda cemented /co/'s dislike of him.
>>
File: 10412538080477444431.png (571 KB, 1544x1086) Image search: [Google]
10412538080477444431.png
571 KB, 1544x1086
Basically.
>>
>>78318451
No I meant among comic readers. /co/ is by far the worst place for Jason fans since the most vocal opinion here is that he sucks in general. Reddit, CBR, tumblr, and literally everywhere else are taking a liking to him since he spouts a bunch of one liners.
>>
Too bad. I like Jason
How would you fix him /co/?
>>
>>78318573
Get him away from the batfamily.
Give him a personality that isn't Dick 2.0 or generic bad boy who drinks all the time.
Give him a struggle or plot that doesn't revolve around Batman.
Bring Scarlet back because they were cute and it can make him slightly more sympathetic.

Honestly something like Valentine's Catwoman would work for him. He wants to make the city better and uses his gray morals to do it. He kills sometimes, but only does it when he has to.
>>
>>78318459
>tfw you enjoyed starfire and her bitches
>>
>>78316265
Jason a qt
>>
>>78318459
RHatO was popular until DotF.
>>
>>78318573
Give him back the, "you can't stop crime, only control it," mentality. He's imposing truces on gangs and mob families and regulating their businesses through violence and, if necessary killing. It gives you an in-built and rotating supporting cast and plenty of plot fodder through the interactions of not only Jason and the criminals, but also between the criminals themselves.

Kinda like the Green Hornet except played straight.
>>
>>78316265
>Jason character is pretty much a joke.

OP is trying to say that Jason will become the new Joker to tie in with the Joker from Suicide Squad being Jason.
>>
>>78317080
this, just make him the villain that acts like an anti hero but always acts as the antagonist to heroes
>>
Is is bad that I like Feminist Jason Todd?
>>
File: BatmanAnnual025page12.jpg (151 KB, 673x1024) Image search: [Google]
BatmanAnnual025page12.jpg
151 KB, 673x1024
>tfw you'll never take care of a zombie Jason
Why live
>>
>>78319159
How is he a feminist?
>>
>>78319252
I dunno. I remember reading a bunch of Tumblr screencaps that said that Jason Todd was a feminist
>>
>>78319252
He read Pride and Prejudice and killed a rapist
>>
>>78317025
>sudden rise of Anti-Jason sentiment?

Jason has never been well-liked. There are a handful of people who like him but he's the least popular Robin of all time (no, Steph doesn't count). His legacy will forever be the character people paid to see killed.
>>
>>78319277
the site that insists every single character is a polylingual bisuper pandemographic phenokin?
>>
>>78319366
What if he was self aware like Deadpool? He'd go nuts if he knew people voted for that to happen to him
>>
>>78319492
B-But those were funny screencaps
>>
>>78318903
RHatO was hated, but the people who could be bothered with talking about how much they hated it left. Then all that was left was people who genuinely liked it, mostly because Rocafort can draw pretty faces.
>>
>>78319507
Superboy Prime had an issue where he was confronted with DC's fans hating him on the Internet.

It wasn't as good as you'd expect, although it did have a superpowered brawl through the DC offices as editors screamed it was all suddenly real.
>>
>>78319366
>Jason has never been well-liked.

That's not true. The phone voting thing has widely been speculated to have been rigged and it was still very close race, plus once he became the Red Hood his popularity skyrocketed thanks to a new generation discovering him. Shit, he almost replaced Dick as Nightwing post Infinite Crisis, that's how much popularity he had. /co/ only has a hateboner for him because of the collective hatred for Lobdell that's become almost a meme at this point.
>>
File: ArkhamKnight.png (3 MB, 2867x4000) Image search: [Google]
ArkhamKnight.png
3 MB, 2867x4000
Arkham knight, best suit, best Jason.
Shame it was never really a part of the comics.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.